Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account

Discus and support Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got a new Microsoft account due to an issue with my old one. I was wondering if it is possible to unlink my previous Microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Je11yfish258, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Je11yfish258
    Je11yfish258 Guest

Hi,

I recently got a new Microsoft account due to an issue with my old one. I was wondering if it is possible to unlink my previous Microsoft account and connect my new one. On Minecraft, it says my current account is already paired. I tried clicking "Sign out
    of your Microsoft Account" and "Clear Sign in Data" and "Unlink Microsoft Account" with no dice.

:)

Je11yfish258, Jul 10, 2020
  2. claudioramos123 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
  3. HotCakeX Win User

Minecraft PS4

Hi,

Try unlinking your Microsoft account from PlayStation (if possible because I don't use it). you can also unlink 3rd party apps/sites (such as PlayStation) from your Microsoft account from here:

https://account.live.com/consent/Manage
  4. Cautious Kate Win User

I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls
  5. sad doodle Win User

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?

I forgot I used my email from my brothers microsoft account, so when I went to link mine it connected to his account, I removed my email and created a new microsoft account for myself and when I tried to link it (I assumed since it was the same email it
    would have to follow my new microsoft account) but to no avail, now I'm screwed lol
  6. RED_Racing24 Win User

Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account - Similar Threads - Unlink Microsoft account

2. Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?: So i keep having to re-link my Minecraft ps4 account to my Microsoft account every few days. Or after every update. All the info is correct but i dont get why it always does this. My wife never...
  3. Unlinking microsoft account from ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking microsoft account from ps4: I attempted to try and fix this back in December and I figured it must be fixed by now, but nope. There's still an issue where I'm unable to unlink my brothers Microsoft account from my PS4. I...
  4. Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4: When I use the settings and unlink the account. Then I use my new account. But it still saying I have to sign in my previous account. It kept on and on but I can't sign in new one and unlink old...
  5. Unlinking Microsoft account from ps4 Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking Microsoft account from ps4 Minecraft: So i have been trying to sign into minecraft with my new account for about a month. I have read that you need to sign into the unwanted account but what do i do if the unwanted account is...
  6. Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one: Hi Team, Greetings of the day! It would be an immense help if you let me know how can I unlink my Microsoft account with Xbox One as I never used it and would never use it for sure. Also please...
  7. Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account: Hi when my son created an xbox acc he used my hotmail email address. Its now linked his xbox acc to my microsoft account. I want to remove it and add his own email address. Is there a way i can...
  8. Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch: Linked Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons on the WRONG Nintendo Switch profile. Anyway to unlink that account from the profile? 2a759bc4-0ff4-4cf7-94e0-793fb72d8bab
  9. How do you unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft?: In the past, I had created a Microsoft account and linked it to my old Xbox. I had forgotten about this since I bought a PlayStation and when I tried linking my Microsoft account to my...
  10. Odłączanie konta Microsoft od konta PS4[Translation-Unlink your Microsoft account from your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Odłączanie konta Microsoft od konta PS4[Translation-Unlink your Microsoft account from your...: Hej możecie mi powiedzieć jak odłączyć konto Microsoft od konta PS4? Niedawno założyłem nowe konto ale nie mogę rozłączyć starego konta z kontem od PS4.Nie mogę grać teraz ze znajomymi z...