Unlink Xbox Live account from Microsoft account?

Discus and support Unlink Xbox Live account from Microsoft account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I linked the wrong Xbox Live account to my Microsoft account. How do I unlink, so that I may link with the correct account? Best regards Martin Lau... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Martin Lau Rosenkilde, May 4, 2021 at 7:52 PM.

1. Unlink Xbox Live account from Microsoft account?

I linked the wrong Xbox Live account to my Microsoft account.

How do I unlink, so that I may link with the correct account?

Best regards

Martin Lau

:)

Martin Lau Rosenkilde, May 4, 2021 at 7:52 PM
  2. StanisławKilanowski Win User

Changing linked Xbox account

Hello Brad,

Thank you for the answer.

I understand that unfortunately it's impossible. However is there a way to unlink or delete the Xbox Live Account linked to the B (target) Microsoft Account and then link the A Xbox Live Account? Or the other way around - unlink Xbox Live Account from the
    A Microsoft Account (would the achievements be stored locally then?) and then link it to the B Microsoft Account?
  3. AridLizard Win User

Xbox account email change/remove

unfortunately email accounts with Microsoft domains (Hotmail, Outlook, Live, etc) can't be unlinked from Xbox profiles
  4. Starhowl Win User

Is there a way of unlinking my XBOX account from my Microsoft account?

But there's no way to unlink my XBOX account from a Microsoft account without creating a new Microsoft account?
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one

that would remove his entire microsoft account from the pc, he wants to unlink that from the xbox account but that is not possible.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Origin Account

Thema:

Unlink Xbox Live account from Microsoft account?

1. Unlink Xbox Live account from Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Unlink Live account

2. unlink MLB the Show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unlink MLB the Show: I need to unlink my xbox from mlb the show lost all content, but still on the website. When I login to xbox it will not let me unlink the account 9d64c81d-f3ae-46d8-bee7-d5c436ffb289
  3. Ea account unlinked from Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea account unlinked from Xbox Live: Hello, i recently unlinked my EA account from my Xbox account because the EA E-mail didnt even exist, it was an invalid e-mail. I got luck because i manage to log in via Microsoft account on EA...
  4. How do I unlink outside accts from my xbox live account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I unlink outside accts from my xbox live account.: When I launch CoD Cold War, My nephews activision acct shows up in the game. How do I unlink it from my xbox live account? I tried it on Activisions web site but it gives me an error when I try to...
  5. How do I move an Xbox Live account to another email? And unlink it with my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I move an Xbox Live account to another email? And unlink it with my account?: I've been through these forums a dozen times. Many, many people have asked the same question and they all get the same bottled response that don't actually answer the question. I'm hoping my post...
  6. how to unlink EA account from xbox live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to unlink EA account from xbox live account?: So apparently my account got hacked and linked to an EA account. When opening FIFA 19, it asks me about some email, if it's me and if so, to put in some password. This was new for me, it wouldn't...
  7. Unlink an Xbox Live account from Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unlink an Xbox Live account from Microsoft Account: I need to delete my Xbox account, but I can't delete my Microsoft account as it is connected to my Windows download and my Office subscription. Is there any way to unlink the Xbox account from my...
  8. Unlink xbox live account from Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink xbox live account from Minecraft: Hi, How do you log-out of Minecraft on xbox live account or unlink your xbox live from your minecraft as already have a pc account I can link it to. 0a7aab81-3f87-42da-bc95-2a339260c90e
  9. I can't unlink my Facebook account from this Xbox Live account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't unlink my Facebook account from this Xbox Live account!: I'm trying to remove my Facebook account of this Xbox Live account. But I can't, 2 days trying, same problem, error. I no longer use this Xbox Live account, and I want to unlink my Facebook...
  10. how to unlink my facebook from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to unlink my facebook from xbox live: ok i wont my facebook changed on xbox live but i need to unlink facebook first but i forgot facebook password/email is there any way to unlink without logging into facebook?...