unlinking a ubisoft account from a microsoft account

Discus and support unlinking a ubisoft account from a microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i have a problem,a ubisoft account is linked to my xbox account but the ubisoft account is not my ubisoft account,how do i check the account that is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phoenix102750, Nov 4, 2019.

1. unlinking a ubisoft account from a microsoft account

so i have a problem,a ubisoft account is linked to my xbox account but the ubisoft account is not my ubisoft account,how do i check the account that is linked and/or unlink it

:)

Phoenix102750, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

You would want to work with
    Ubisoft support
    to see how to remove the account from your Xbox account.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  4. GeorgeRobson1 Win User

Thanks for letting me play rainbow six
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

Just go to the account settings on the Ubisoft website and unlink the accounts.
  6. MKDeed Win User

This is what i found nothing is from me this is what i got from ubisoft.To unlink a console or other service from your Ubisoft Account, simply visit the Account Management section of the Uplay website:
    HTTPS://ACCOUNT.UBISOFT.COM

Navigate to the Account Information tab, and you will see Linked Accounts at the bottom of the page. Next, click the Unlink button under the platform you wish to unlink from your Ubisoft Account.

After clicking Unlink, a pop-up window will appear to confirm the platform has been unlinked.

This is just what i have read just hoped this helped.
Thema:

1. unlinking a ubisoft account from a microsoft account - Similar Threads - unlinking ubisoft account

2. Unlinking Steam from Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Steam from Microsoft account: Hi there, So I'm wondering how to unlink my Steam account from my Microsoft account. I've noticed most of my Steam games popping up in my Microsoft game library along with my Xbox games, and I'd...
  3. Unlinking microsoft account from PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking microsoft account from PS4: I have been trying to unlink my Microsoft Account from Minecraft on PS4, by going into MC > SETTINGS > PROFILE > UNLINK MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. But when I click agree in all three boxes and hit...
  4. Unlink/RElink epic games account to my xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink/RElink epic games account to my xbox account: I tried to connect my xbox account to my epic games account but epic said I already have an epic games account linked to my xbox account. I want to know how to unlink my xbox profile to whatever...
  5. Minecraft Unlinking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Unlinking: I am wanting to unlink my account so I can use a different one, but it says that I won't be able to access any in-game Store content. Does this mean that if I unlink my account, I'll lose...
  6. How do I move an Xbox Live account to another email? And unlink it with my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I move an Xbox Live account to another email? And unlink it with my account?: I've been through these forums a dozen times. Many, many people have asked the same question and they all get the same bottled response that don't actually answer the question. I'm hoping my post...
  7. Unlinking Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlinking Xbox: Hi. We are foster carers and have a child moving to a new home. We therefore need to have their Xbox account unlinked from our microsoft account. His new foster family will then want to link it...
  8. Unlinking a psn account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking a psn account: One of my kids got on my playstation and linked a Microsoft account to my minecraft is there a way I can unlink or even find out the account linked (kids dont remember it)...
  9. Unlink XBOX Gamertag from Email Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink XBOX Gamertag from Email Address: Good evening, I currently have an issue with email addresses and Gamertags and was hoping you could clarify. I have an email address which I use as my primary email. This was used to also...
  10. How to unlink ubisoft club account from xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink ubisoft club account from xbox account: So one day my cousin installed ubisoft club on my xbox just to check something. And now when i purchased the crew 2 i wanted to login on my account to earn some credits then i realised my xbox...