unlinking a ubisoft account from a microsoft account

Discus and support unlinking a ubisoft account from a microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i have a problem,a ubisoft account is linked to my xbox account but the ubisoft account is not my ubisoft account,how do i check the account that is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phoenix102750, Nov 4, 2019.

1. unlinking a ubisoft account from a microsoft account

so i have a problem,a ubisoft account is linked to my xbox account but the ubisoft account is not my ubisoft account,how do i check the account that is linked and/or unlink it

:)

Phoenix102750, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

You would want to work with
    Ubisoft support
    to see how to remove the account from your Xbox account.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Just go to the account settings on the Ubisoft website and unlink the accounts.
  4. MKDeed Win User

This is what i found nothing is from me this is what i got from ubisoft.To unlink a console or other service from your Ubisoft Account, simply visit the Account Management section of the Uplay website:
    HTTPS://ACCOUNT.UBISOFT.COM

Navigate to the Account Information tab, and you will see Linked Accounts at the bottom of the page. Next, click the Unlink button under the platform you wish to unlink from your Ubisoft Account.

After clicking Unlink, a pop-up window will appear to confirm the platform has been unlinked.

This is just what i have read just hoped this helped.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Ubisoft club

6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Ubisoft servers and trials fusion?

You can unlink a Uplay account from an Xbox Live account on their website. Log into your Uplay account, go to your profile, then any linked accounts are shown at the bottom along with "unlink" buttons.

Do that at your own risk though, cos I don't know exactly what your issue is and whether unlinking your account will only make it worse. You're probably better off waiting for Ubisoft support to deal with it.
Thema:

1. unlinking a ubisoft account from a microsoft account - Similar Threads - unlinking ubisoft account

2. how to unlink Fortnite account through Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to unlink Fortnite account through Xbox: I would unlink my account through the website but I am having some trouble which they don't want to fix so I am trying to do it through Xbox. If you have any ideas then, please reply....
  3. Unlinking Epic Games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking Epic Games: I have searched nearly everywhere on the internet for the answer for this. I was hacked one day but got my account back but the hacker linked their epic games account to my xbox account and now I...
  4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - Unlinking Activision Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - Unlinking Activision Account: As some people may already be wondering... “why cant I unlink my (Xbox, PSN, Battlenet etc) from activision” I submitted a ticket hopefully they will fix with a worldwide fox to enable users...
  5. Unlinking Activision Accounts for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Activision Accounts for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Is there a way to unlink a gamertag from an Activision account on the Microsoft side? The option to do it on the Activision site no longer works. When you click on "Unlink" it says unlinking is...
  6. Unlink Xbox From Epic Games Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink Xbox From Epic Games Account: Hi Microsoft, Ive recenlty bought a fornite account and cannot connect my xbox account to epic games because it says that the epic games account has previously been linked to another xbox...
  7. Unlink Epic Games Account, 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink Epic Games Account, 2019: I have read the old post, and think that I cannot unlink the account on xbox.com is ridiculous! Because by linking the account, I authorized Epic to check my xbox profile etc. Since Epic is...
  8. Unlink two Xbox accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink two Xbox accounts: Hi. My kid has his own Xbox and is linked to my live account. He isn't with me at the moment and has his xbox with him. Is there a way I can block him so he can't access my live account anymore...
  9. how to unlink EA account from xbox live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to unlink EA account from xbox live account?: So apparently my account got hacked and linked to an EA account. When opening FIFA 19, it asks me about some email, if it's me and if so, to put in some password. This was new for me, it wouldn't...
  10. Need Help unlinking controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help unlinking controller: i have recently been trying to disconnect my xbox one controller from my xbox console. I didn’t know if there was a way to do this, but there is, can someone please help me?...