Unlinking/Linking Eso Account

Discus and support Unlinking/Linking Eso Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So a while back my partner purchased ESO and he linked his account to his xbox live without a problem. However when I tried to link my (take note)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArchSphinx, Oct 24, 2020.

1. ArchSphinx
    ArchSphinx Guest

So a while back my partner purchased ESO and he linked his account to his xbox live without a problem. However when I tried to link my (take note) brand new ESO account to my xbox live account. Every time it has failed and said that my account is already
    linked to another account. Mind you when I got onto my ESO account, it says there are no linked accounts and that I need to set my xbox link up. or an internal error occurs, everywhere i have looked has led me to another dead end as always. 6 months I have
    been trying, ready to throw ESO out the window.

:)

ArchSphinx, Oct 24, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Cuenta de Elder Scroll Online[Translation-Elder Scroll Online account]

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on unlinking your ESO account. You will need to go to elderscrollsonline.com to unlink the account. You can check the ESO forums for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Connected Accounts

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Change the ea account link to my gamer tag

Hello Croquette,

As Javier stated you would need to go to the EA website to unlink the account. You can check their forums for information on how to unlink the account. Once it is unlinked you can then sign in with the account you want to link it.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. claudioramos123 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
  6. Derek_Lakin Win User

used wrong skype name when i signed up.

You can unlink the live account from your Skype ID by logging into your account at
    secure.skype.com/.../settings and clicking
    Unlink. Having unlinked the account, you can then re-link the account to the account associated with your Gamertag.
Thema:

1. Unlinking/Linking Eso Account - Similar Threads - Unlinking Linking Eso

2. unable to unlink Microsoft account from ps4 because you don't know login information for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to unlink Microsoft account from ps4 because you don't know login information for...: so i've connected minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account and i would no longer like to be connected. i've seen the other forms that say how to fix the problem while you are signed in. the problem...
  3. Minecraft PS4 unlinking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 unlinking: My little brother's Minecraft PS4 is for some reason linked to my microsoft account. I don't remember allowing this, and I don't want it, because I use my microsoft account for my Minecraft...
  4. Unlinking Microsoft and PlayStation account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking Microsoft and PlayStation account: Hi Community, I’m trying to unlink my microsoft account and playstation account, so I can link my son’s microsoft account to this psn. So he can play minecraft on the ps4. I successfully...
  5. Linking / Unlinking problems , Minecraft Ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking / Unlinking problems , Minecraft Ps4: Every time I try to sign into my Microsoft account in Minecraft on my Ps4 I get this error message . I have tried everything . I contacted Microsoft who sent me to Mojang and then Mojang sent me...
  6. Linking / Unlinking problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking / Unlinking problems.: I am Trying to link my Microsoft account to my ps4 Minecraft but it has a weird gamer tag one I'm sure my daughter linked yrs ago . I have tried to get that account back with no luck , it doesn't...
  7. Unlink and Link Epic from one Microsoft Account to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink and Link Epic from one Microsoft Account to another: My son has been using the epic account that i created for him, with my email, so he can play fortnite. Now he has become older it was time for his own Microsoft account and console. I want to...
  8. Xbox Developer Account Linking and Unlinking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Developer Account Linking and Unlinking: So my stepson has had external accounts linked to his Xbox account (EA being one of them) which he is aware of but I am wondering if it is possible to unlink these from his Xbox profile in order...
  9. desvincular y vinvular cuenta epicgame[unlink and link epic game account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    desvincular y vinvular cuenta epicgame[unlink and link epic game account]: buenas a todos, tengo el siguiente problema, cuando instale por primera vez fortnite en mi xbox vincule mi cuenta a epicgame, como el juego no me gusto en su momento lo desinstale. volvi a jugar...
  10. Unlink and Link XBOX Account and Apple Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink and Link XBOX Account and Apple Account: hi good work I need help too. My game was created on Apple device on Game Center Account. In a second time, I started a new Game with my XBOX account and was not able to connect the 2 accounts....