Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch

Discus and support Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Linked Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons on the WRONG Nintendo Switch profile. Anyway to unlink that account from the profile?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by misterpukis, May 30, 2020.

1. misterpukis
    misterpukis Guest

Linked Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons on the WRONG Nintendo Switch profile. Anyway to unlink that account from the profile?

:)

misterpukis, May 30, 2020
  2. AdamHoane Win User

Same issue but now when I try to get into my account the game just hits the loading screen and spins and spins... unable to get to any character options. It works fine under different accounts... Has anyone found a way to remove the linked account not
    in the game?
  3. BrianTran4 Win User

Where is game settings menu?
  4. AahSii Win User

On the game settings menu > Game > Configure Online Play > Sign Out.

You can then link to the correct account there.
  5. 1EyedReaper Win User

I have signed out of my "incorrect" account as detailed above to sign into the correct Microsoft account but when I click "Link Account" my Nintendo switch closes the game stating "The Software was Closed because an error occurred"? Anyone else
    having this issue? or can Help?
    I am having the same error happen to me. Can some help.
  6. Timothy Kelly1 Win User

I have signed out of my "incorrect" account as detailed above to sign into the correct Microsoft account but when I click "Link Account" my Nintendo switch closes the game stating "The Software was Closed because an error occurred"? Anyone else having
    this issue? or can Help?
Thema:

1. Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch - Similar Threads - Unlinking Microsoft account

2. Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?: So i keep having to re-link my Minecraft ps4 account to my Microsoft account every few days. Or after every update. All the info is correct but i dont get why it always does this. My wife never...
  3. Unlinking microsoft account from ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking microsoft account from ps4: I attempted to try and fix this back in December and I figured it must be fixed by now, but nope. There's still an issue where I'm unable to unlink my brothers Microsoft account from my PS4. I...
  4. Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account: Hi, I recently got a new Microsoft account due to an issue with my old one. I was wondering if it is possible to unlink my previous Microsoft account and connect my new one. On Minecraft, it...
  5. Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4: When I use the settings and unlink the account. Then I use my new account. But it still saying I have to sign in my previous account. It kept on and on but I can't sign in new one and unlink old...
  6. Unlinking Microsoft account from ps4 Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking Microsoft account from ps4 Minecraft: So i have been trying to sign into minecraft with my new account for about a month. I have read that you need to sign into the unwanted account but what do i do if the unwanted account is...
  7. Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one: Hi Team, Greetings of the day! It would be an immense help if you let me know how can I unlink my Microsoft account with Xbox One as I never used it and would never use it for sure. Also please...
  8. Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account: Hi when my son created an xbox acc he used my hotmail email address. Its now linked his xbox acc to my microsoft account. I want to remove it and add his own email address. Is there a way i can...
  9. How do you unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft?: In the past, I had created a Microsoft account and linked it to my old Xbox. I had forgotten about this since I bought a PlayStation and when I tried linking my Microsoft account to my...
  10. Odłączanie konta Microsoft od konta PS4[Translation-Unlink your Microsoft account from your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Odłączanie konta Microsoft od konta PS4[Translation-Unlink your Microsoft account from your...: Hej możecie mi powiedzieć jak odłączyć konto Microsoft od konta PS4? Niedawno założyłem nowe konto ale nie mogę rozłączyć starego konta z kontem od PS4.Nie mogę grać teraz ze znajomymi z...