Unlinking Microsoft account from ps4 Minecraft

Discus and support Unlinking Microsoft account from ps4 Minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i have been trying to sign into minecraft with my new account for about a month. I have read that you need to sign into the unwanted account but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jolamom, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Jolamom
    Jolamom Guest

So i have been trying to sign into minecraft with my new account for about a month. I have read that you need to sign into the unwanted account but what do i do if the unwanted account is unacessable as i cant login or get acsess to it. How do i unlink
    my old account without logging in.

:)

Jolamom, Jun 10, 2020
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

Hello Katryana,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. You would not be unlinking a PS account from your Microsoft account, you would be unlinking the Microsoft account from your PS account. So, you may need to do this either from your PS settings, your PS account settings
    or from within Minecraft itself.

If you haven't already, try contacting PS support for further support. Also, take a look at this

"Minecraft for PS4 FAQ"
    . It does state that there may be complications with unlinking the account.
  3. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  4. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
  5. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
  6. dempup Win User

Thema:

1. Unlinking Microsoft account from ps4 Minecraft - Similar Threads - Unlinking Microsoft account

2. Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?: So i keep having to re-link my Minecraft ps4 account to my Microsoft account every few days. Or after every update. All the info is correct but i dont get why it always does this. My wife never...
  3. Unlinking microsoft account from ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking microsoft account from ps4: I attempted to try and fix this back in December and I figured it must be fixed by now, but nope. There's still an issue where I'm unable to unlink my brothers Microsoft account from my PS4. I...
  4. Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account: Hi, I recently got a new Microsoft account due to an issue with my old one. I was wondering if it is possible to unlink my previous Microsoft account and connect my new one. On Minecraft, it...
  5. Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4: When I use the settings and unlink the account. Then I use my new account. But it still saying I have to sign in my previous account. It kept on and on but I can't sign in new one and unlink old...
  6. Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one: Hi Team, Greetings of the day! It would be an immense help if you let me know how can I unlink my Microsoft account with Xbox One as I never used it and would never use it for sure. Also please...
  7. Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account: Hi when my son created an xbox acc he used my hotmail email address. Its now linked his xbox acc to my microsoft account. I want to remove it and add his own email address. Is there a way i can...
  8. Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch: Linked Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons on the WRONG Nintendo Switch profile. Anyway to unlink that account from the profile? 2a759bc4-0ff4-4cf7-94e0-793fb72d8bab
  9. How do you unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft?: In the past, I had created a Microsoft account and linked it to my old Xbox. I had forgotten about this since I bought a PlayStation and when I tried linking my Microsoft account to my...
  10. Odłączanie konta Microsoft od konta PS4[Translation-Unlink your Microsoft account from your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Odłączanie konta Microsoft od konta PS4[Translation-Unlink your Microsoft account from your...: Hej możecie mi powiedzieć jak odłączyć konto Microsoft od konta PS4? Niedawno założyłem nowe konto ale nie mogę rozłączyć starego konta z kontem od PS4.Nie mogę grać teraz ze znajomymi z...