Unlinking microsoft account from ps4

Discus and support Unlinking microsoft account from ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I attempted to try and fix this back in December and I figured it must be fixed by now, but nope. There's still an issue where I'm unable to unlink my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sad doodle, Aug 1, 2020.

1. sad doodle
    sad doodle Guest

I attempted to try and fix this back in December and I figured it must be fixed by now, but nope. There's still an issue where I'm unable to unlink my brothers Microsoft account from my PS4. I tried removing my email from his account completely (He had
    to use mine because he didn't have one at the time) and yet still nothing works. Deleting the saved data in storage doesn't change a thing it just continues to tell me that the accounts already been linked. I just wanna play with my brother and sister lmao,
    this is ridiculous.

:)

sad doodle, Aug 1, 2020
  2. claudioramos123 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
  3. muarrif ahmad Win User

Unlinking PS4 from Microsoft Account

Please see my post from 2nd January that should help you unlink it.
  4. Ochsenfeld Win User

I am seriously not sure how to even unlink it. I accidentally did the wrong email completely. Now it won't let me undo it or even unlink that account. It is just saying " We tried to gin you into your Minecraft account, but something went wrong." And I
    don't know what to do to fix it. Can someone tell me step by step how to get this undone?
  5. DonutJesse Win User

But how do I unlink it I don't see an option
  6. LotusKirito Win User

If you have a computer and it’s Windows 10 you may already have a Microsoft account already connected to that. You just need to find the XBOX settings to see if you may have an account already signed in. You just sign out.
Thema:

1. Unlinking microsoft account from ps4 - Similar Threads - Unlinking microsoft account

2. Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?: So i keep having to re-link my Minecraft ps4 account to my Microsoft account every few days. Or after every update. All the info is correct but i dont get why it always does this. My wife never...
  3. Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account: Hi, I recently got a new Microsoft account due to an issue with my old one. I was wondering if it is possible to unlink my previous Microsoft account and connect my new one. On Minecraft, it...
  4. Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4: When I use the settings and unlink the account. Then I use my new account. But it still saying I have to sign in my previous account. It kept on and on but I can't sign in new one and unlink old...
  5. Unlinking Microsoft account from ps4 Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking Microsoft account from ps4 Minecraft: So i have been trying to sign into minecraft with my new account for about a month. I have read that you need to sign into the unwanted account but what do i do if the unwanted account is...
  6. Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one: Hi Team, Greetings of the day! It would be an immense help if you let me know how can I unlink my Microsoft account with Xbox One as I never used it and would never use it for sure. Also please...
  7. Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account: Hi when my son created an xbox acc he used my hotmail email address. Its now linked his xbox acc to my microsoft account. I want to remove it and add his own email address. Is there a way i can...
  8. Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch: Linked Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons on the WRONG Nintendo Switch profile. Anyway to unlink that account from the profile? 2a759bc4-0ff4-4cf7-94e0-793fb72d8bab
  9. How do you unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft?: In the past, I had created a Microsoft account and linked it to my old Xbox. I had forgotten about this since I bought a PlayStation and when I tried linking my Microsoft account to my...
  10. Odłączanie konta Microsoft od konta PS4[Translation-Unlink your Microsoft account from your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Odłączanie konta Microsoft od konta PS4[Translation-Unlink your Microsoft account from your...: Hej możecie mi powiedzieć jak odłączyć konto Microsoft od konta PS4? Niedawno założyłem nowe konto ale nie mogę rozłączyć starego konta z kontem od PS4.Nie mogę grać teraz ze znajomymi z...