Unlock Skate 3

Discus and support Unlock Skate 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son bought a used Skate 3 game. Now he can't get in to online community parks. He bought the "unlock everything" from the online store. That did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rthorny, Sep 28, 2019.

1. rthorny
    rthorny Guest

Unlock Skate 3

My son bought a used Skate 3 game. Now he can't get in to online community parks. He bought the "unlock everything" from the online store. That did not help. How do I get him online? Thanks.

:)

rthorny, Sep 28, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Unlock Skate 3

Hello rthorny,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to play online within Skate 3 on the Xbox One console.

Is there a specific error message or code that would indicate why this is occurring? In some cases, these errors can allow us to further identify the cause of the issue, and we would then be able to supply a possible resolution.

Clarify this for us and we'll be right here ready to respond.

Best wishes!
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Unlock Skate 3

4. Villarino Win User

Favorite under the radar xbox 360 game?

Hello ScottTHEscammer! For me it is Skate 3, its the latest good skating game, so totally recommended guys!
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Skate 2 Xbox One Backwards Compability

Dear Microsoft, dear Xbox Team

First of all, thank your all titles you've made backwards compatible already, it's a truly awesome feature.

Part of the most recent addition to the catalogue is SKATE, the first part of the imho best skating game series ever.

Skate 3 has been BC for a while aswell, but Skate 2 is still missing.

Skate 2 is seen as the best entry by many fans, for many good reasons:

- It's the last Skate game by the original developer, Blackbox Studios.

- It adds many tricks to the Skate 1 formula, without being as "over the top" as Skate 3.

- The story mode and the city are just awesome.

..just to name a few. Please don't forget about Skate 2!

Thank you in advance,

Yves
    :) ty
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Backwards Compatibility issue!!!

Hey there!

I can see on your public
    Xbox.com profile
    that you were recently playing Skate 3 and unlocking achievements. Are you still experiencing difficulty or was your issue resolved?

Let us know! :)
Thema:

Unlock Skate 3

1. Unlock Skate 3 - Similar Threads - Unlock Skate

2. Achievements not unlocking for Final Fantasy 8 Remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking for Final Fantasy 8 Remaster: Hi, I having trouble unlocking the Ifrit achievement or any other achievement. I restarted my console, I also uninstalled the game, I also tried to get Ifrit a few times and I also waited 72...
  3. Castaway achievement not unlocking on PE edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castaway achievement not unlocking on PE edition: Hi I have been eating kelp for the past 3.5 hours so about 6 or 7 in game days and I have been unable to unlock the castaway achievement. I don't know if its some kinda of bug in the game but...
  4. débloquage d'un compte Microsoft [Translate] unlocking a Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    débloquage d'un compte Microsoft [Translate] unlocking a Microsoft account: jai etait banni a cause d'une qui a fait des achat dans mon compte [Translate by Mod] I was banned because of one who made purchases in my account 20841fc4-97b1-4b30-9c1c-f76c8bbd3612
  5. Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct: This started happening a few days ago. About 90% of the time when I use the Xbox Console Companion app or Xbox.com website, it will show that I have 0 Gamerscore in every game that I've played....
  6. Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?: I am playing through Saints Row the Third right now and trying to 100% the achievements. I have a few more to clean up but one is to upload a character to the online server. At the time I started...
  7. No Achievements Unlocking in Xbox Pc Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    No Achievements Unlocking in Xbox Pc Beta: Hello, I am wondering if achievements can be unlocked on the Xbox PC Beta App? I got a few to unlock on some games but recently none have been unlocking. Just wondering if this problem is a new...
  8. Bloodstained achievements not unlocking on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Bloodstained achievements not unlocking on pc: So im about half way through the game and realized im not getting any achievements for anything and was wondering if theres a fix that im not finding. tried logging out of the console companion...
  9. Dj Hero secret unlocks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dj Hero secret unlocks: There are 2 unlockable headphones and 4 unlockable costumes in dj hero 1. how do i unlock them? 179b3529-b775-42b7-843e-365a4cde7890
  10. My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...: My score is still 0/500 on the new game pass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements today from the list of games eligible. All achievements were unlocked within the lastest two hours. 2...