Unlock Skate 3

Discus and support Unlock Skate 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son bought a used Skate 3 game. Now he can't get in to online community parks. He bought the "unlock everything" from the online store. That did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rthorny, Sep 28, 2019.

1. rthorny
    rthorny Guest

Unlock Skate 3

My son bought a used Skate 3 game. Now he can't get in to online community parks. He bought the "unlock everything" from the online store. That did not help. How do I get him online? Thanks.

:)

rthorny, Sep 28, 2019
  2. PanditPurple Win User

What was your hardest achievement?

Dedicated from Skate 3

Everything beaten, everything unlocked and everything earned.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Unlock Skate 3

Hello rthorny,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to play online within Skate 3 on the Xbox One console.

Is there a specific error message or code that would indicate why this is occurring? In some cases, these errors can allow us to further identify the cause of the issue, and we would then be able to supply a possible resolution.

Clarify this for us and we'll be right here ready to respond.

Best wishes!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Unlock Skate 3

5. Villarino Win User

Favorite under the radar xbox 360 game?

Hello ScottTHEscammer! For me it is Skate 3, its the latest good skating game, so totally recommended guys!
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

False advertising

you see, your trying to compare Skate 3 on the Xbox One and Skate 3 on the Xbox 360, they are different things.

If you want it why not buy it on the Xbox One?
Thema:

Unlock Skate 3

1. Unlock Skate 3 - Similar Threads - Unlock Skate

2. Accounts keeps getting locked after unlocking it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accounts keeps getting locked after unlocking it: For 5 months now my account has been getting locked after unlocking it. I've done everything I could think of but everytime i unlock my account it gets locked again and I don't know what to do...
  3. Achievements unlocked but not added or showing til I go into game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocked but not added or showing til I go into game?: I should have 1000 on Surviving Mars but only shows 415/1000 but when I go into its acheev sections it shows I unlocked all of them. Ssme thing with dungeon of the endless. I unlocked 2...
  4. Xbox 360 achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 achievements not unlocking: So a week ago I hooked up my 360 with my cousin and was playing black ops 2, we decided to go for the achievements in that game since we both like doing that and when we were doing a couple that...
  5. On Forza Horizon 4, 3 achievements are not unlocking.

in XboX Insiders
    On Forza Horizon 4, 3 achievements are not unlocking.: I have done the achievements but they have not unlocked on my account. They are called Encore?, last car standing and the one for winning a game of the eliminator. I have spoken to Microsoft...
  6. Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4: Hi. I did a few achievements on Forza Horizon 4 and it won't unlock for some reason ? Do you know why ? Is there a limited time to unlock some of them ? a28ec0b0-8657-4b67-9ebe-63a857123bbd
  7. Achievements not unlocking on xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements not unlocking on xbox game pass for pc: I started to play Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10. I've unlocked 330 point so far, but since yesterday, no new achievements popped up when they clearly should have. I tried another...
  8. Achievements don't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements don't unlock: Hello. After playing Skyrim with modes, which meant that I could no longer unlock achievements, I started a new game without modes. Normally, I should be able to unlock Xbox achievements from the...
  9. Assassin's Creed: Unity (Dead Kings DLC) - Freedom Fighter Achievement Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: Unity (Dead Kings DLC) - Freedom Fighter Achievement Not Unlocking: Hi, I’ve recently worked on 100%’ing Assassins Creed Unity. I now only have 1 achievement missing but I believe there is an issue with it after reading online. Achievement: Freedom Fighter...
  10. Halo 5 Lone Wolf - Still Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Lone Wolf - Still Not Unlocking: >This evening I completed Halo 5 on Solo Legendary. I unlocked “Forging a Legend” but not “Lone Wolf”. For most of my playthrough, the percentage of FaL was the equivalent percentage of one stage...