Unlocked WP achievements (Angry Birds Star Wars II) not showing on Xbox Live profile

Discus and support Unlocked WP achievements (Angry Birds Star Wars II) not showing on Xbox Live profile in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I picked up my old Windows Phone recently and started playing some of my old games again. I unlocked a couple of achievements in Angry Birds Star Wars... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by HyruleBalverine, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Unlocked WP achievements (Angry Birds Star Wars II) not showing on Xbox Live profile

I picked up my old Windows Phone recently and started playing some of my old games again. I unlocked a couple of achievements in Angry Birds Star Wars II; the achievement unlocked pop up appeared on my phone and they appear in the game, but they are not
    appearing on my Xbox Live profile. Is there a way to fix this so that they appear on my Xbox Live profile?

:)

HyruleBalverine, Dec 29, 2019
  2. HyruleBalverine Win User

Unlocked WP achievements (Angry Birds Star Wars II) not showing on Xbox Live profile

Some older games on the Windows Phones, older versions of Windows like 7 and 8 I believe, and certain if not all apps had their achievements hidden in their entirety some time ago. If you could very specifically find the game through searching menus
    on things like the LFG page or in your own social and achievements pages its possible you'll be able to find those lists. Just because the lists are hidden doesn't mean the Gamerscore isn't on your account, I've had this issue with some older versions of the
    Microsoft Casual games. Try using the 3rd party app/website TrueAchievements. It will help make sure all your achievement info stays tracked on a day to day basis.
    I know it isn't applying to my account because I've looked at my Xbox Live profile, which doesn't show the achievement as being unlocked, and I've had True Achievements scan my profile (the achievement is still showing as unearned there).

UPDATE: Ok, I have no idea what happened, but even though I'd scanned and it didn't show up on TA, now 3 hours later it's showing up. Not sure what happened, but maybe unlocking some other WP game achievements pushed the Angry Birds Star Wars II achievements
    thru.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi HyruleBalverine,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Some older games on the Windows Phones, older versions of Windows like 7 and 8 I believe, and certain if not all apps had their achievements hidden in their entirety some time ago. If you could very specifically find the game through searching menus on
    things like the LFG page or in your own social and achievements pages its possible you'll be able to find those lists. Just because the lists are hidden doesn't mean the Gamerscore isn't on your account, I've had this issue with some older versions of the
    Microsoft Casual games. Try using the 3rd party app/website TrueAchievements. It will help make sure all your achievement info stays tracked on a day to day basis.
  5. GoBlueFiddler13 Win User

Achievement does not synchronize on my profile - Part 2

Same issues as described. My achievements unlocked in game (the green bar popped) but are not syncing at all. I have 3 achievements from Angry Birds: Star Wars and 1 achievement from Hitman: Go affected.
  6. DigiLuigi Win User

did angry birds ever come out for XBLA?

Not for Xbla. There's a retail game, Angry Birds Trilogy. And there's also a bunch of Windows Phone and Windows 8 games (Angry Birds, Angry Birds Space, Angry Birds Star Wars).
Thema:

1. Unlocked WP achievements (Angry Birds Star Wars II) not showing on Xbox Live profile - Similar Threads - Unlocked achievements Angry

2. XBOX Not Unlocking Achievements for GRWL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Not Unlocking Achievements for GRWL: Good afternoon Guys, Im having issues unlocking 3 achievements for GR Wildlands. 1. Mission Master, I have already completed the campaign and the achievement doesn't want to pop up. 2. top...
  3. Achievement is both locked and unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement is both locked and unlocked: So I'm playing Banjo-Kazooie on my Xbox One, through the backwards compatible 360 version. I unlocked the last achievement recently, and discovered today, about 2 days later, that the achievement...
  4. Achievements show up on app only not unlocked on the console

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements show up on app only not unlocked on the console: I was playing Ori and the Blind forest grinding the achievements list and I came upon an issue where I completed an achievement twice but it never showed on my screen and when I checked on console...
  5. Achievements not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking?: I earned all 142 stars on Team Sonic Racing's Team Adventure mode the other day, which should have unlocked an achievement named "Can You Feel the Sunshine?"... but for whatever reason, the...
  6. Achievements still not unlocking. All options exhausted. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements still not unlocking. All options exhausted. What do I do?: The game is Assassin’s Creed II in the Ezio Collection. The achievements are to pickpocket 1000 Florins and complete sequence 8. I have power cycled my Xbox, I have logged in and logged out, I...
  7. Skyrim achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim achievements not unlocking: I have a couple of achievements that I have completed but will not unlock on my profile for skyrim. I have no mods ever installed so this shouldn't affect it. The two specific achievements are...
  8. Can't unlock this achievements, any solution?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't unlock this achievements, any solution?: I've been playing this game for at least 6 complete runs but I don't know why I can't unlock this achievements and they're all for finishing the game. I've played on easy in less than 4 hours, a...
  9. Angry Birds achievement unlock errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Angry Birds achievement unlock errors: Hi Xbox Support, I have a couple of games on my WP that have achievements that won't unlock, I believe there was a problem with Xbox Live when they were supposed to pop. I have tried reinstalling...
  10. Final achievement in Angry Birds Star Wars II "unlocked" but still locked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final achievement in Angry Birds Star Wars II "unlocked" but still locked.: Hello, Earlier today I unlocked the last achievement I needed in Angry Birds Star Wars II. It seems it did not fully unlock though because when I check on my phone, xbox360, and xbox.com it still...