UNMUTE my xbox one s console

Discus and support UNMUTE my xbox one s console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you please send the steps necessary to unmute the mic so that the Astro A10 headphones can be used during gameplay?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CryingGosling80, Sep 2, 2019.

1. UNMUTE my xbox one s console

Can you please send the steps necessary to unmute the mic so that the Astro A10 headphones can be used during gameplay?

:)

CryingGosling80, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

3. CryingGosling80 Win User

I've played music through the headphones via my phone - headphones work fine & aren't muted
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

5. RL REAP3R Win User

Make sure your actual headset isnt muted
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Unmute Xbox one s

Can you provide a bit more information? What type of headset is he using? Is it one that plugs directly into the controller with a regular 3.5mm headphone jack, or is this connected via the Xbox console? Is he able to hear sounds from the headset, can't
    speak, or can he not hear or speak?

The crossed out mic symbol you're seeing in the top right does indicate that the console does not detect input for a mic, so you're correct there.

Another possibility of your issue might be an issue with your Network NAT type. This is less likely, as you indicated that there is the symbol for not recognizing the microphone on the system, but still might be worth looking into to improve your gaming
    and chat experience. Sometimes if there is a mismatched NAT then you would be able to hear others, but they would not be able to hear you: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution
Thema:

1. UNMUTE my xbox one s console - Similar Threads - UNMUTE console

2. Xbox one won’t unmute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t unmute: Every since August 2019 update xbox one wont let me unmute mic. I think I may have to go get a playstation today. Can xbox help me with this? I looked at all other posts and it seems xbox just...
  3. Unable to unmute the microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to unmute the microphone: Muted microphone icon appears on screen and I am unable to remove it to use headset. How should this be resolved? d74a4324-c39c-4098-a4dd-6435dc6137a5
  4. How to unmute mic on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unmute mic on Xbox One S: Has anyone ever got their mic muted and couldn't figure out how to unmute it? Well that is me. I purchased a new headset yesterday thinking that was my problem and that still didn't correct it. I...
  5. xbox mic will not unmute

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox mic will not unmute: Does switching to a wireless headset fix the problem of a mic that won't come off mute? 17a889e3-8d43-4cd4-a5c6-33f21cb5cf1a
  6. Can't unmute certain friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't unmute certain friends: Split from this thread. I also have a question, after creating a child account i cannot unmute certain friends during gamechat, anyone know why? d0a90755-c50b-480f-ae6e-7c3aceec2542
  7. cannot unmute xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot unmute xbox: I checked for all updates and privacy settings. I did everything Microsoft suggested but I still cannot get the muted icon off the screen and the headset to work e3025dee-87b3-495b-a818-a4aca27a9347
  8. How do I unmute my XBOX 1S? The microphone on the upper right screen has a line through it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I unmute my XBOX 1S? The microphone on the upper right screen has a line through it.: My new XBOX 1S has been working fine and then one day last week I turned it on and the microphone in the upper right screen had a line through it, and my new headset no longer works. It's not the...
  9. Can't unmute headset on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't unmute headset on xbox: My sons xbox has a muted sign in the right hand corner of the screen and others cannot hear him on his headset but he can hear them, we cannot find an option to unmute, we have tried everything...
  10. Unmute Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unmute Xbox one s: Split from this thread. We are suffering the same problem and have bought a new headset (turtle beach) but still the crossed out mike symbol is there and the symptoms described above persist....