UNMUTE my xbox one s console

Discus and support UNMUTE my xbox one s console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you please send the steps necessary to unmute the mic so that the Astro A10 headphones can be used during gameplay?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CryingGosling80, Sep 2, 2019.

1. UNMUTE my xbox one s console

Can you please send the steps necessary to unmute the mic so that the Astro A10 headphones can be used during gameplay?

:)

CryingGosling80, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

3. CryingGosling80 Win User

I've played music through the headphones via my phone - headphones work fine & aren't muted
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

5. RL REAP3R Win User

Make sure your actual headset isnt muted
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Unmute Xbox one s

Can you provide a bit more information? What type of headset is he using? Is it one that plugs directly into the controller with a regular 3.5mm headphone jack, or is this connected via the Xbox console? Is he able to hear sounds from the headset, can't
    speak, or can he not hear or speak?

The crossed out mic symbol you're seeing in the top right does indicate that the console does not detect input for a mic, so you're correct there.

Another possibility of your issue might be an issue with your Network NAT type. This is less likely, as you indicated that there is the symbol for not recognizing the microphone on the system, but still might be worth looking into to improve your gaming
    and chat experience. Sometimes if there is a mismatched NAT then you would be able to hear others, but they would not be able to hear you: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution
Thema:

1. UNMUTE my xbox one s console - Similar Threads - UNMUTE console

2. I can’t unmute a friend in Xbox party chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t unmute a friend in Xbox party chat: I cant unmute a friend in party chat, please any help would be appreciated a7dad72b-ec43-4573-a1f6-7f048dfe507e
  3. Unable to unmute on Call of Duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to unmute on Call of Duty: I have tried all the fixes, and even did a uninstall/reinstall of the game. Any help would be appreciated as this is really putting a damper on my weekends. 00868c43-362f-4719-a60f-7497ceebb80d
  4. Our headsets will not work it says its muted and we cant unmute them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Our headsets will not work it says its muted and we cant unmute them: Does anyone know how to unmute the console where the head sets will work again. My kids cant get any of their sets to work and I cant figure it out thanks 65c1fa48-cb9c-4ebc-95e1-2e9ec50eb422
  5. Can’t Unmute friends in party chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Unmute friends in party chat.: I’ve tried resetting my router and console i’ve tried clicking on their profile and muting them and then unmuting but in the party they still have the mute symbol on their profile pic and i can’t...
  6. Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/christianjdy [link] [comments]
  7. Microphone only picks up noise when changing between mute and unmute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone only picks up noise when changing between mute and unmute: Hi, My issue seems to be a unique one as I've not seen an answer anywhere... For reference, headset is a Logitek HCP4 Stereo Gaming Headset. On an Xbox One S. My microphone only works when I...
  8. Xbox one won’t unmute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t unmute: Every since August 2019 update xbox one wont let me unmute mic. I think I may have to go get a playstation today. Can xbox help me with this? I looked at all other posts and it seems xbox just...
  9. Unable to unmute the microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to unmute the microphone: Muted microphone icon appears on screen and I am unable to remove it to use headset. How should this be resolved? d74a4324-c39c-4098-a4dd-6435dc6137a5
  10. How to unmute mic on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unmute mic on Xbox One S: Has anyone ever got their mic muted and couldn't figure out how to unmute it? Well that is me. I purchased a new headset yesterday thinking that was my problem and that still didn't correct it. I...