Uno Bug

Discus and support Uno Bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I buy Ono for the one.. Install it and start.. When the game saying press a to start it always freeze.. New install didn't help. Is there a fix or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TigerSnax, May 3, 2021 at 8:42 PM.

1. TigerSnax
    TigerSnax Guest

Uno Bug

So I buy Ono for the one.. Install it and start.. When the game saying press a to start it always freeze.. New install didn't help.

Is there a fix or i can get my f money back... Pay for a game you can't play wow really

:)

2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Uno Bug

Hello @TigerSnax, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link below:

Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Dubstep Kittens Win User

will xbox one have the same problems like xbox 360 red rings?

All new consoles always run into bugs (PS3=YLOD, Xbox 360=RROD)

I'm sure the PS4 and Xbox Uno will have similar issues for the first year or two.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Uno!

love the rabbids themed deck, brilliant rules on that one, and they will be bringing more themes out at a later date, chat and video limited to friends for now, which after playing the 360 version for many years could be a good choice due to certain individuals
    with camera's, yuk.
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Uno!

Prominence Poker and Magic: Duels will save you more money and arguably entertain you better.
  6. WASH-02444470-9187-4 Win User

Uno!

This UNO in my opinion is watered down compared to the 360 version and UNO and Friends on Windows games. This was not worth $9.99.

Lacks features that UNO and Friends has and that game is free.
Thema:

Uno Bug

1. Uno Bug - Similar Threads - Uno Bug

2. uno broken still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    uno broken still: hi. ive been having trouble getting uno to not freeze on the start screen of the game. this has been going on for me since october 2020. it keeps crashing. ive tried resetting console, restarting...
  3. Uno for Xbox One still crashes after 2+ months of no communication from Ubisoft and it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno for Xbox One still crashes after 2+ months of no communication from Ubisoft and it is...: Why is this allowed? the game got patched months ago at this point and someone found a work around to stop the crash when ya try and go to the main menu but even then it still crashes regularly....
  4. Re. Uno for xbox freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re. Uno for xbox freezing and crashing: Hi there! I have been looking for any info for a fix to my Uno for xbox game that has been freezing and crashing since the last update to it in January. I have seen discussions about this...
  5. Uno

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno: I just bought uno and installed it and it crashes at the very start so i uninstalled and reinstall it to see if that fix it but t didn't it still crash the moment it say press A to start the game...
  6. UNO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO: Crashes on start menu Series X fa462b55-08bf-4ff6-8f55-670eb6daecc2
  7. Uno Game Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno Game Crash: I just got the XSX and I installed de game Uno to play with my friends, but when I start the game and press A to start it just crashes de game. Does anyone know how to solve this so I can play?...
  8. UNO GAME NOT WORKING ON XBOX ONE/ series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO GAME NOT WORKING ON XBOX ONE/ series x: I recently purchased the game for me and my friends and non of us can make it past the press x screen 8986cf45-a28d-41dc-94fd-a5f6d8e3cd2c
  9. UNO on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO on xbox: Every time I try to log I to UNO on my xbox one s it crashes the same thing has been happening to my friends and I for over a week. If anyone knows how to fix this it would be appreciated....
  10. Uno freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno freezing: I have tried installing it and cleaned my cash Powers cycled and everything and nothing is working 4ad5fea3-5f4c-496d-8b5c-48837360d0af