Uno for Xbox One still crashes after 2+ months of no communication from Ubisoft and it is...

Discus and support Uno for Xbox One still crashes after 2+ months of no communication from Ubisoft and it is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is this allowed? the game got patched months ago at this point and someone found a work around to stop the crash when ya try and go to the main... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zach2beat, Apr 18, 2021.

1. zach2beat
    zach2beat Guest

Uno for Xbox One still crashes after 2+ months of no communication from Ubisoft and it is...

Why is this allowed? the game got patched months ago at this point and someone found a work around to stop the crash when ya try and go to the main menu but even then it still crashes regularly. Ubisoft acknowledged the issue at first and sense then have said nothing. How is this game which does not even function still allowed to be sold in the store?

:)

zach2beat, Apr 18, 2021
  2. Jetgodd Win User

XBOX 360 UNO RANKED MATCH ISSUES

Hello!

Is this the Xbox Live Arcade game on the Xbox 360?
    Hi UBISOFT are the developers for UNO game on XBOX ONE. The problem lies with UNO arcade game on the xbox 360 which has nothing to do with UBISOFT. It is a microsoft game studio problem. There is no longer a helpline or customer services available.
  3. YorkshireGit Win User

Watch Dogs Achievement Not Unlocking

It is wholey unacceptable to have to re-invest my time to try and unlock this achievment in a new save file - with no guarantees this will not fail to unlock again. This is a disgrace, but one I've come to expect from Ubisoft - especially after the Far
    Cry 2 save game corruption debacle. Months of silence and then a patch that doesn't fix your saved games. Well done Ubisoft, well done.
  4. tplarkin7 Win User

"Stale load" of Dead Rising 3 crashes.

After a month and one 5 GB update, DR3 will still crash after a "stale load" is used to resume play. (Note: Uninstalled it, and reinstalled.)
  5. DaddiWill Win User

xBox One TV Set-Up Communication Issues with Dish Network Network Box VIP612DVR

try disabling the kinect xbox on command. It seems like the communication code crashes after a while in xbox one.
  6. KRAM2462 Win User

Rocksmith 2014 - DLC Issue with Song Packs

I totally agree Gooner 1, and how hard can it be to fix the game, and that its still not fixed after 2 months !!.

I've supported ubisoft and a lot of their games - ghost recon, rainbow 6 etc, but I'll certainly wait before making anymore purchases of ubisoft titles until I'm certain that what they promise actually works.
Thema:

1. Uno for Xbox One still crashes after 2+ months of no communication from Ubisoft and it is... - Similar Threads - Uno still crashes

2. Uno Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno Bug: So I buy Ono for the one.. Install it and start.. When the game saying press a to start it always freeze.. New install didn't help. Is there a fix or i can get my f money back... Pay for a game...
  3. uno broken still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    uno broken still: hi. ive been having trouble getting uno to not freeze on the start screen of the game. this has been going on for me since october 2020. it keeps crashing. ive tried resetting console, restarting...
  4. Re. Uno for xbox freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re. Uno for xbox freezing and crashing: Hi there! I have been looking for any info for a fix to my Uno for xbox game that has been freezing and crashing since the last update to it in January. I have seen discussions about this...
  5. Uno

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno: I just bought uno and installed it and it crashes at the very start so i uninstalled and reinstall it to see if that fix it but t didn't it still crash the moment it say press A to start the game...
  6. UNO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO: Crashes on start menu Series X fa462b55-08bf-4ff6-8f55-670eb6daecc2
  7. Uno Game Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno Game Crash: I just got the XSX and I installed de game Uno to play with my friends, but when I start the game and press A to start it just crashes de game. Does anyone know how to solve this so I can play?...
  8. UNO GAME NOT WORKING ON XBOX ONE/ series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO GAME NOT WORKING ON XBOX ONE/ series x: I recently purchased the game for me and my friends and non of us can make it past the press x screen 8986cf45-a28d-41dc-94fd-a5f6d8e3cd2c
  9. UNO on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO on xbox: Every time I try to log I to UNO on my xbox one s it crashes the same thing has been happening to my friends and I for over a week. If anyone knows how to fix this it would be appreciated....
  10. Uno freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno freezing: I have tried installing it and cleaned my cash Powers cycled and everything and nothing is working 4ad5fea3-5f4c-496d-8b5c-48837360d0af