Unobtainable achievement- Fable Anniversary “See the Future”

Discus and support Unobtainable achievement- Fable Anniversary “See the Future” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I’m just enquiring about the “See the Future” achievement on Fable Anniversary as it is unobtainable as of now due to the Xbox 360 Smart Glass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rulky, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Rulky
    Rulky Guest

Hello I’m just enquiring about the “See the Future” achievement on Fable Anniversary as it is unobtainable as of now due to the Xbox 360 Smart Glass being taken down. Is there any plans to bring back the Xbox 360 Smart Glass or make it so it’s possible to
    use the Xbox One Smart Glass for Fable Anniversary. Could it be possible to change the achievement requirement for “See the Future” on Fable Anniversary as I’ve seen other gaming company’s change their achievement requirements. “Rainbow Six Siege” for example.

Thank you.

:)

Rulky, Feb 23, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Unfortunately Ubisoft is an outlier changing the achievement triggers with their game and I suspect it's because the game is constantly changing. I'm also not sure it's possible for the 360 triggers to change because there are a lot of discontinued 360
    achievements.
  4. Julian_ Win User

Fable Anniversary “See The Future”

Hi! Unfortunately there hasn't been a way to obtain this achievement since and it doesn't look like this will change in the future.
  5. bpburgess Win User

Fable Anniversary “See The Future”

Couldn't you just automatically unlock the achievement for players that have the game? It's ridiculous to have any achievements locked behind shutdown servers or apps. That goes for all games that have been made backwards compatible..
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

Fable Anniversary info

Thema:

1. Unobtainable achievement- Fable Anniversary “See the Future” - Similar Threads - Unobtainable achievement Fable

2. A suggestion regarding unobtainable achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A suggestion regarding unobtainable achievements.: That's an excellent question. One in which I intended to inquire about. I dont see any real reason why it shouldn't be considered. Maybe its a lil cumbersome for the developers of the game Usually...
  3. Unobtainable Achievements On Xbox(Windows 10 Edition).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unobtainable Achievements On Xbox(Windows 10 Edition).: For the past 2 weeks I've been trying to get 100% completion on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and i have 2 achievements left, one being trading for a thousand emeralds, which I know is possible...
  4. Resolution to unobtainable achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resolution to unobtainable achievements.: I have been gaming on the xbox platform now for almost 10 years and been mostly happy with the experience. My only gripe was the inclusion of achievements to games as I have developed an OCD...
  5. "Music to My Ears" achievement is unobtainable!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Music to My Ears" achievement is unobtainable!: Hello, after many attempts I am pretty much sure that this achievement is unobtainable. When me and a few of my friends try to play a music disk in a jukebox the music will play in full. However,...
  6. Unobtainable Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unobtainable Achievement: " Online Win " is an unobtainable achievement that I'm missing for my completion. can someone help resolve this issue? 6a363b15-8768-49fc-ba13-6b8ff010bb13
  7. Unobtainable items/achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unobtainable items/achievements: To access certain items and expressions in game which unlock achievements, players needed to log on to fable2.com to play a flash minigame which unlocked these items in a chest in the game....
  8. Auto Update Old Achievements Unobtainable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auto Update Old Achievements Unobtainable?: So mahjong updated on my windows phone today. I had 3 more achievements to complete on the old version, these achievements have now gone with the new version, does this mean I can no longer...
  9. Quantum Break unobtainable achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break unobtainable achievement: Hi, I have now finished quantum break and have one missing achievement : Mysterious stranger'. This is supposed to be an unmissable story related achievement, so it defies logic that it is the...
  10. Fable coin golf "unobtainable" achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable coin golf "unobtainable" achievement: I recently bought fable coin golf on my old WP7 (I have upgraded to a WP8) to complete all the achievements for The Fable franchise. I then found out that the service to transfer weapons and gold...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. see the future achievement without glass