Unobtainable Achievements On Xbox(Windows 10 Edition).

Discus and support Unobtainable Achievements On Xbox(Windows 10 Edition). in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past 2 weeks I've been trying to get 100% completion on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and i have 2 achievements left, one being trading for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by indianspicenyc, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Unobtainable Achievements On Xbox(Windows 10 Edition).

For the past 2 weeks I've been trying to get 100% completion on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and i have 2 achievements left, one being trading for a thousand emeralds, which I know is possible and will take me a while, and the other is to trigger a pillager
    attack, and I've done these at least 10 times, I even have the achievement to kill a ravager which is only possible through a pillager attack, so is there a fix to this?

:)

indianspicenyc, Jul 10, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Those achievements have been known to been buggy. I've had a similar issue and on a few achievement hunting forums such as the previously mentioned TrueAchievements website, there have been quite a few people complaining about certain achievements from this
    last update not syncing/unlocking at all. Its effected console, mobile, and PC. I'd recommend going tp the Minecraft forums or on Mojang's/Minecraft's website and make a post about it as well.

https://www.minecraftforum.net/
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

I have checked both the achievements on their True Achievements pages, and no one has mentioned either one being buggy. And if an achievement is bugged its usually mentioned in the comments or forum. Here's a link to their Minecraft Win 10 forum if you
    want to check that out? It's a great place for help with all achievement issues. Hope it helps.

TA Minecraft Windows 10 Forum
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Hello there!

The achievements are unlocked when certains conditions are accomplished. Usually, this means that the game has a inside counter that when reach a certain number, changes the 0 to 1, (false, to true). So, my recommendation is, try watching YouTube videos
    when some player is unlocking the achievement, and try to recreate the environment and conditions.
  5. F TANK Win User

Xbox Live Ambassadors addmitted to using a known in game glitch to his advantage How do I report them?

What about paying for leaderboard achievements. I know for a fact this one clown [Mod Edit] has paid others to get otherwise totally unobtainable achievements from losers that block leaderboards in games like Kane & Lynch for profit
  6. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
Thema:

1. Unobtainable Achievements On Xbox(Windows 10 Edition). - Similar Threads - Unobtainable Achievements Windows

2. Resolution to unobtainable achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resolution to unobtainable achievements.: I have been gaming on the xbox platform now for almost 10 years and been mostly happy with the experience. My only gripe was the inclusion of achievements to games as I have developed an OCD...
  3. "Music to My Ears" achievement is unobtainable!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Music to My Ears" achievement is unobtainable!: Hello, after many attempts I am pretty much sure that this achievement is unobtainable. When me and a few of my friends try to play a music disk in a jukebox the music will play in full. However,...
  4. Unobtainable Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unobtainable Achievement: " Online Win " is an unobtainable achievement that I'm missing for my completion. can someone help resolve this issue? 6a363b15-8768-49fc-ba13-6b8ff010bb13
  5. Unobtainable items/achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unobtainable items/achievements: To access certain items and expressions in game which unlock achievements, players needed to log on to fable2.com to play a flash minigame which unlocked these items in a chest in the game....
  6. Auto Update Old Achievements Unobtainable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auto Update Old Achievements Unobtainable?: So mahjong updated on my windows phone today. I had 3 more achievements to complete on the old version, these achievements have now gone with the new version, does this mean I can no longer...
  7. Quantum Break unobtainable achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break unobtainable achievement: Hi, I have now finished quantum break and have one missing achievement : Mysterious stranger'. This is supposed to be an unmissable story related achievement, so it defies logic that it is the...
  8. Fifa 14 cannot send gifts! now 16!!! two unobtainable achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 14 cannot send gifts! now 16!!! two unobtainable achievements?: Cannot unlock the achievement send a gift to a player on fifa 14 and 16. contacted ea several times over the last two years and iv been told the issue will never be resolved as it only effects a...
  9. Unobtainable/Glitched Achievements in Microsoft Bingo (Win10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unobtainable/Glitched Achievements in Microsoft Bingo (Win10): Anyone hear of any updates? ff35532d-5755-4860-adf9-38ac901fbccf
  10. Unobtainable/Glitched Achievements in Hexic (Win8)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unobtainable/Glitched Achievements in Hexic (Win8): This is another issue of syncing problems between WP and Win8. Even though my progress synced between the two, there are 3 achievements that did not unlock: "Photo Finish", "Boost Engineer" and...