Unredeemable promotional code

Discus and support Unredeemable promotional code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I've been asked by the online help chat team to post a ticket on here regarding my issue - with my post to be directed to the Promotions Team. In... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by waz3id, Mar 20, 2020.

1. waz3id
    waz3id Guest

Hi,

I've been asked by the online help chat team to post a ticket on here regarding my issue - with my post to be directed to the Promotions Team.

In short, I attempted to claim a £10 gift card via a promotional code. However, when attempted to redeem, the system threw up an error message stating "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

I have spoken to Microsoft support and they have confirmed that I was indeed eligible for the offer. If required, I am able to provide screenshots of: the offer, the attempt at redemption, and the confirmation of eligiblility.

I hope this issue can be rectified.

:)

waz3id, Mar 20, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Waz3id,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have an issue with expired code. We recommend to reach back out to customer support agent. We here on the forums do not have the tools for this issue. We are not even able to see your account.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

i received a gift and it's not working

I think it's some promotional money if it reaches a certain amount of people that used that code then they might make it unredeemable
  4. FreakRoach Win User

unredeem a code

It'snot possible to transfer a game from one account to another. Only thing you can try is to get a refund from your dad's account and purchase it again from your account.
  5. {Parity} Win User

unredeem a code

You can't, You may be able to get a refund. For any refunds you will need to contact support directly for assistance. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Unredeemed codes

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
Thema:

1. Unredeemable promotional code - Similar Threads - Unredeemable promotional code

2. how do i unredeem an xbox gifted digital code

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i unredeem an xbox gifted digital code: i did something not so smart and was wondering how to unredeem a code 518dcd69-f1dd-47d9-9bf0-0361478cbfaa
  3. UNredeeming a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNredeeming a gift card: I accidentally redeemed a card to the wrong account. What do I do? b59b6aa3-1a2b-4c93-ac2a-96a2ac9502fd
  4. can u unredeem fortnite gift cards code if you sent them to the wrong email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can u unredeem fortnite gift cards code if you sent them to the wrong email?: can u unredeem fortnite gift cards code if you sent them to the wrong email? a00ed437-0127-4b5e-a4c4-ec4022c5b861
  5. Xbox live gold code - unredeemable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold code - unredeemable: Every time I try to redeem my Xbox live gold and Xbox game passes they come up with error svc6004 and I am unable to redeem the codes. I have checked on my online account purchase history and the...
  6. Credit for Unredeemed XBOX/Groove Music Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Credit for Unredeemed XBOX/Groove Music Pass: I bought an XBOX/Groove Music Pass and haven’t redeemed it yet. I understand that I need to ask for a credit because it is no longer redeemable online. From your website:...
  7. **I by mistake deleted a message containing unredeemed codes for mafia 3 delux pre order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    **I by mistake deleted a message containing unredeemed codes for mafia 3 delux pre order: Can you pleas help to get my codes. i bought them 12th of september via the xbox store and got 1 message from xbox live containing 3 or 4 codes and was going to redeem them on my xbox but by...
  8. Gears of War,Fallout,Just cause unredeemed codes have disappeared from my inbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War,Fallout,Just cause unredeemed codes have disappeared from my inbox: Gears of War-remastered, Fallout4, Just cause3 unredeemed codes for Gears1,2,3, fallout3,just cause2 have disappeared from my inbox xbox one email Is there any way that microsoft check-come into...
  9. My xbox live 12 months code is unredeemable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live 12 months code is unredeemable: Hello Xbox community, if I try to redeem my xbox live 12 months code (on xbox one or pc), it gives me an error and asks me to try later. It also says that the error will be investigated, yet I...
  10. Accidently deleted my Xbox inbox with unredeemed codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidently deleted my Xbox inbox with unredeemed codes: hello I accidently deleted my inbox as I placed my phone down. My dog was being a spaz and in the process of putting my phone down to tend to the spilled coffee on the floor I must have...