Unregister new Xbox preview

Discus and support Unregister new Xbox preview in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can you please remove me from the Xbox live previews? I am in able to do this using the app since I wasn't able to download it and phone support did... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JAGSTAH, Nov 11, 2014.

1. JAGSTAH
    JAGSTAH Guest

Can you please remove me from the Xbox live previews?

I am in able to do this using the app since I wasn't able to download it and phone support did confirm that I was in fact registered to receive the updates however I am fed up with all the bugs that come along with them.

Thank you,

:)

JAGSTAH, Nov 11, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry but the Beta forums is the only place you'll find the support agents that are able to remove you and your console from the program if you cannot do so from the app. Phone support is not aware of this.

onyxishere, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Unregister new Xbox preview

I am wanting to unregister from the preview program, but the registration app only gives me the option to join. I know I am still registered since I am still getting the updates. Any advice on what I need to do?

Thanks

kryptonite1055, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Unregister new Xbox preview

You will need to first post and the preview forums.

Next you need to download the preview dashboard app which was sent to all of us via an Xbox message....use this app to remove the console from the preview program.

If you never downloaded the preview dashboard app you will also need to create one post not to asking for a new token to download the preview dashboard app and then use that app to remove the console from the preview program.

NewBlacksmurf, Nov 19, 2014
  5. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

It is possible to play with your friends, the only thing is you can't party up. However you can use in game chat and play the same game with your friends. If you don't want to be part of the beta open the registration app and opt out of future previews.
  6. DENAz666 Win User

Hey dude,

As Onyx has stated, you need to post this into the Preview forums, where the support agents will be able to assist

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Cheers

Denaz
  7. BFSKamikazeCarp Win User

I can't get the new beta update to download to my Xbox
  8. TechBri Win User

I have tried to unregister from this preview program as my console was replaced and I didn't register the replacement. I am still getting preview software and support advises that I am still on the program even though I unregistered from the console. The
    surround sound functions in the console are completely broken and have been for several weeks. Can you please get me off of this program and advise how I can get the console back on released firmware?

Thanks!

-Brian
  9. WalleMcFinger Win User

Nothing. You will have to wait until the update comes out for the general public to download before you can play with your friends again. I'm in the same boat. Thanks, Microsoft
Thema:

1. Unregister new Xbox preview - Similar Threads - Unregister preview

2. Unable to unregister my console from the insider program.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to unregister my console from the insider program.: My console is locked to the insider program as the two other possible users that were using this xbox are no longer living with me. I am unable to get in contact with them and it is telling me to...
  3. Registered Xbox one (X) shows as unregistered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Registered Xbox one (X) shows as unregistered: On the page that can be found here it it says "Not registered for warranty" yet it is registered... ****? https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ f53e73ea-c6ef-4af2-98a9-1148b31cafcc
  4. Unregister new Xbox preview

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unregister new Xbox preview: I recently applied for the new Xbox preview, but I'm no longer allowed to play with my friends whom I play with everyday. Between calling Xbox.com to writing on this forum, and unregistering the...
  5. I accidentally unregistered my Xbox from app. How do I re register it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally unregistered my Xbox from app. How do I re register it?: I accidentally unregistered my Xbox from the Xbox insider app.I was looking at the wrong serial number,from an Xbox I just replaced.Is there anyway to reregister it?...
  6. Accidentaly unregistered new Xbox from Insider Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentaly unregistered new Xbox from Insider Program: I accidentally unregistered my Xbox One S from the Insider Program and now when I go into the app it get a Error: Unauthorized. How do I re-register? 274f9b62-d90c-4e6b-b189-b447bb72e174
  7. i accidently unregistered my xbox from the preview program please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    i accidently unregistered my xbox from the preview program please help: i unregistered my console by accident by the new preview app and need bck in please help me 7c6b1f0c-360d-4b89-b710-5eeb1a933ecc
  8. Unregister from the Update Preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unregister from the Update Preview program: I want to leave the program as I can't deal with the half finished updates however when I go to the Preview app on my Xbox One, it only says "join" instead of unregister and when I try to go to...
  9. Unregister From Xbox One Preview Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unregister From Xbox One Preview Program: According to everything I've read in order to unregister from the Xbox One Preview Program I should have an Unregister button in the Xbox One Preview Registration app. However all I have is the...
  10. Seriously can someone help me unregister my [Mod Removed] console from the preview beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seriously can someone help me unregister my [Mod Removed] console from the preview beta?: I can't stand this anymore. There are way too many [Mod Removed] updates in the preview beta and every single time my console gets *** up. I have unregister a total of 4 times already using the...