Unrelated Content but I can’t find an answer anywhere.

Discus and support Unrelated Content but I can’t find an answer anywhere. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am looking for my verification code for my phone number and it hardly is anywhere. I know it is not related but I want to make a phone number to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TrialWhisper71, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Unrelated Content but I can’t find an answer anywhere.

I am looking for my verification code for my phone number and it hardly is anywhere. I know it is not related but I want to make a phone number to get into my account.

:)

TrialWhisper71, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Wadski Win User

You are trying to make a phone number? That's not possible without having a sim card, a phone and a contract.

Can you explain what you are trying to do in detail and hopefully we can help you.

If you are still trying to sort your verification issue out, you should click the "why am I being shown this" and select an alternative method of authorisation.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

You can not make a phone number, you have to have a phone number. Then a code will be sent to that number, authenticator app on your phone.

Are you setting up two step verification?
  4. TrialWhisper71 Win User

No, I am trying to make a phone number and I can’t find the 6 code anywhere.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

You can not make a phone number. You need a phone, a sim card and a contract as already stated. You can not just make a phone number up, it needs to be supplied by a network provider.
  6. TrialWhisper71 Win User

I just want my account back because it is locked and it requires a phone number.
Thema:

1. Unrelated Content but I can’t find an answer anywhere. - Similar Threads - Unrelated Content can’t

2. Purchase & Content use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase & Content use: https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us That link is of no help I have contacted 2 people from xbox where one refferd me to request a call and when I tried to do so the link above said calls...
  3. Modern Warfare Bonus content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Bonus content: So i purchased the pre-order for Modern Warfare 2 remastered, the purchase also included an operator pack add on for Modern Warfare. I installed both but when i got on modern warfare the new pack...
  4. Cannot access game features/content due to unknown restriction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access game features/content due to unknown restriction: Recently after a short hiatus from xbox i come back and i play for example mxgp 2019 and then i try to access the track editor feature and it gives me a notification saying “to do this change a...
  5. Content Restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Content Restrictions: For years I have had unrestricted access to all of my games. Until tonight when i got on, my access to my R-rated games was restricted and suddenly, my content restrictions in the settings was...
  6. Have not received content I’ve payed for!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not received content I’ve payed for!: Hello, Not even an hour ago I bought the new COD Modern Warfare 2 Remastered Content. And in that its supposed to come with ingame items for COD Modern Warfare(2020). So I was aware of its...
  7. NBA 2K18 download content issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K18 download content issue: Re installed NBA 2K18 on xbox one. It downloaded and updated content fine. Started game and it stops on a screen that says “downloading content, press A to continue”. It sits like that for hours....
  8. My posts get trimmed down to nothing, cannot be edited by me, are shifted to an unrelated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My posts get trimmed down to nothing, cannot be edited by me, are shifted to an unrelated ...: I had an error with message, a suggestion and complaint with harsh remedies for those responsible, explaining why, how, etc. It is all but gone due to censorship gone wild. To make matters worse,...
  9. Game unrelated DVR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game unrelated DVR: Using windows 10 xbox app workaround I have attempted to uploaded game unrelated video and picture to my xbox one. Video wouldn't show up in my feed and about hour later I got two messages, for...
  10. Does Anyone Care About Xbox One Achievements Unrelated To Games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Care About Xbox One Achievements Unrelated To Games?: So I was watching Netflix on my One when one of those stupid achievements popped up for doing who knows what. I actually find them quite annoying. With that said, does anyone actually try to get...