Unresponsive Buttons - Elite Controller Series 2

Discus and support Unresponsive Buttons - Elite Controller Series 2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yesterday I got my series 2 elite controller, and it's good for the most part. My issue is that some of the face buttons (A, B, X, Y) are quite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rival Lord, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Rival Lord
    Rival Lord Guest

Yesterday I got my series 2 elite controller, and it's good for the most part. My issue is that some of the face buttons (A, B, X, Y) are quite unresponsive at times. Especially the A button, which I can consistently press down without it registering as
    input, requiring a harder press (with no extra travel). I would love some sort of fix for this issue, as it's been plaguing me in-game.

:)

Rival Lord, Nov 8, 2019
  2. dobby220216 Win User

Xbox one elite controller 2

I'm nit sure though my elite series 2 had some issues, I had unresponsive buttons and stick drift, I took mine back to the store, but they had not elite controllers in stock I got the Razer ultimate edition instead and I'm loving it at the moment
  3. Short Bus Sig Win User

Since we have two controllers, we’ve returned 6 controllers now and they all have the same issue. Not sure what to do as exchanging one just get you the same problem. It’s all over the review boards at Amazon and others. This is not a minor issue as Microsoft
    has expressed and they’ve offered no answer.
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

There have been reports of widespread issues. Take it back and exchange it.
  5. Crimson Chinian Win User

Same issue here... the A button works about 90% of the time but every so often it does nothing....

Especialy frustrating when playing rocket league or red dead
  6. Short Bus Sig Win User

Just got off the phone with support for the second time in three days but they have no answers. They recognize they are starting to see the issue pop up but they have no answers other than to return the controllers. And the problem is after returning four
    controllers, they are going to stop returning them.
Thema:

1. Unresponsive Buttons - Elite Controller Series 2 - Similar Threads - Unresponsive Buttons Elite

2. Elite Series 2 unresponsive Buttons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Series 2 unresponsive Buttons: Hello there, "A" Button is not always recognized when pressed. I have alread read all threads regarding this Problem. But there still seems to be no resolution. I have received the 3rd...
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 - Unresponsive RB button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 - Unresponsive RB button: I got an Series 2 Elite Controller for Christmas in 2019 and just a few months ago (around March) the RB button started to become progressively unresponsive until today where it barely works at...
  4. BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu)

in XboX Insiders
    BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu): The guide opens (or close) not on every button press. There doesn't seem to be a clear pattern, I can open and close it 10 times in a row and then the 11th and 12th don't work at all, sometimes...
  5. Elite Series 2 unresponsive/ Home button is Blue??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 unresponsive/ Home button is Blue??: I bought this stupid controller after my other 2 first gen elite controllers went out on me. Of course the warranty is up on it by about a month because now the this series 2 controller is mostly...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller unresponsive buttons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller unresponsive buttons: I just bought my first Elite controller yesterday, after doing a lot of research about other pro controllers, I concluded that the paddle placement on the Elite would be the best suited for my...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller unresponsive face buttons -- defective controller or design flaw?

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller unresponsive face buttons -- defective controller or design flaw?: Hello all, I recently purchased a refurb'ed Elite Controller from BestBuy for my PC; I really liked it overall but started to notice that it wouldn't always register when I pressed the face...
  8. Elite series 2 controller button unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller button unresponsive: I have had the new series 2 controller for 8 Weeks now and have been pleased with it, however the right button has become unresponsive, sometimes working and sometimes needing to really press down...
  9. Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...: Hi there, In bit of a situation here, the following: Bought an elite series 2 controller in the (wonderful!) UK flagship store in London Went home, all excited Started playing and found the A...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Button A unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Button A unresponsive: Hi I just bought an elite controller series 2 and the A button registers half the times i press it. I live in Greece and purchased from big retail store. what i m supposed to do. I want a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix unresponsive a button elite 2

2. elite serie 2 unresponsive button

3. Elite series 2 unresponsive a button