Unresponsive Buttons - Elite Controller Series 2

Discus and support Unresponsive Buttons - Elite Controller Series 2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yesterday I got my series 2 elite controller, and it's good for the most part. My issue is that some of the face buttons (A, B, X, Y) are quite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rival Lord, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Rival Lord
    Rival Lord Guest

Yesterday I got my series 2 elite controller, and it's good for the most part. My issue is that some of the face buttons (A, B, X, Y) are quite unresponsive at times. Especially the A button, which I can consistently press down without it registering as
    input, requiring a harder press (with no extra travel). I would love some sort of fix for this issue, as it's been plaguing me in-game.

:)

Rival Lord, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Short Bus Sig Win User

Since we have two controllers, we’ve returned 6 controllers now and they all have the same issue. Not sure what to do as exchanging one just get you the same problem. It’s all over the review boards at Amazon and others. This is not a minor issue as Microsoft
    has expressed and they’ve offered no answer.
  3. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

There have been reports of widespread issues. Take it back and exchange it.
  4. Crimson Chinian Win User

Same issue here... the A button works about 90% of the time but every so often it does nothing....

Especialy frustrating when playing rocket league or red dead
  5. Short Bus Sig Win User

Just got off the phone with support for the second time in three days but they have no answers. They recognize they are starting to see the issue pop up but they have no answers other than to return the controllers. And the problem is after returning four
    controllers, they are going to stop returning them.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Rival,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If you purchased this at a store we recommend to take it back. If you ordered online from Microsoft, we recommend setting up a repair as it sounds as the controller may be defective. You can set one up at

device support
    or request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Unresponsive Buttons - Elite Controller Series 2 - Similar Threads - Unresponsive Buttons Elite

2. Xbox One Controller RB button unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller RB button unresponsive: My RB button keeps on not working. Sometimes it works for a few days but then it stops working I dont know why does this keep happening. 5315d742-76b7-40f7-b956-ddcdc766c779
  3. Controller buttons, namely A and shoulder, sometimes unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller buttons, namely A and shoulder, sometimes unresponsive: I just bought the Xbox One X. Controller paired without issue. Sometimes, however, the A button and shoulder buttons become unresponsive; that is I have to press A twice or "harder" to get a...
  4. A button unresponsive on Home Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    A button unresponsive on Home Screen: I'm having an issue with my Xbox One that is only happening on the home screen. I've tried cold restarts, multiple controllers, full reset of the system, but yet it continues. Whenever I am on...
  5. X-Box One B button is unresponsive!

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box One B button is unresponsive!: I was using my X-box one controller for many months to play games. One day I went to play games as per usual and I realized that my B button was unresponsive, basically, for the B button to work I...
  6. xbox one controller sync button on console is unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller sync button on console is unresponsive: i had no problem connecting my controller to my xbox one for the first time. But I unplugged my console and moved it to another room and now the controller sync button on the front of the console...
  7. Buttons on my console unresponsive (On/Off, Disc Ejector)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buttons on my console unresponsive (On/Off, Disc Ejector): Yesterday I attempted to turn on my xbox manually from the console, the button was unresponsive. Then I turned on the console from the remote, that worked. Then I tried pressing the eject disc...
  8. Xbox one controller home button unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller home button unresponsive: I have been having trouble returning to the Xbox home screen and accessing the quick turn off menu with my controller. Holding the button down a little longer than to pull up the quick turn off...
  9. X button completely unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    X button completely unresponsive: Hey guys/gals, Yesterday my xbox one was freaking out and yould not run properly. Once I finally got it running after multiple hard resets. I returned from work and my x button was completely...
  10. Unresponsive button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive button: Hi, I have been using my controller for 2 years and now something seems to be wrong. LB is not working properly. I googled it and this seems to be common problem for many users. As the subject...