unshare xbox gold

Discus and support unshare xbox gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I unshare my xbox gold with another console? I do not have access to other console to completely delete my account to unshare. Is there any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperPotato36, Oct 29, 2019.

1. unshare xbox gold

How do I unshare my xbox gold with another console? I do not have access to other console to completely delete my account to unshare. Is there any other way to do this?

:)

SuperPotato36, Oct 29, 2019
  2. DarthLegacy905 Win User

unshare xbox gold

Change your home console, then change it in your Microsoft account. that's how I do it.
  3. Yezzmina Win User

Multiple XBOX Ones

You can only share your gold with one xbox one console. However, because the account itself still has gold, as an option, you can share the gold with one console, and play with the gold account on the other. Also, as long as you are logged in to a gold account,
    you automatically share the gold, so if you keep the gold account signed in on the unsharing xbox one, it will still effectively share gold.
  4. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Unsharing home box

All your friend needs to do is go to the settings on his account and then make this his xbox home. Issue will be resolved.

IF he has done this more than 3 times in a year (rolling), then he will have to wait until the 1st of the changes took place (1 year from that date).

No there is no way to reset this.

Have a good one.
  5. Qwertei Win User

Unsharing home box

Lets get something out of the way first alright game sharing is a form of market place theft and is punishable by account suspension i advise you not take part in this act.

Lets try a power cycle tell your friend to hold the power button on his console for 8 seconds until it powers down once off tell him to unplug his power supply and HDMI cable then wait up to 5 minutes with no interruption and plug it in and test it, the
    green boot logo should appear running a check on the console.
  6. Qwertei Win User

Unsharing home box

Hey DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P if you are not aware they can sometimes find errors in the home xbox section if so it can result in a faulty reading and display saying they reached the limit support does have the power to reset the limit but only if it is for a reason
    they cannot do it out of courtesy.
Thema:

unshare xbox gold

1. unshare xbox gold - Similar Threads - unshare gold

2. Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged: Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm...
  3. Problema al intentar suscribirme a Xbox live gold[Problem trying to subscribe to Xbox live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema al intentar suscribirme a Xbox live gold[Problem trying to subscribe to Xbox live...: Hace poco me aparecio una oferta en la que puedo comprar un mes de xbox live gold por 10 pesos pero al intentar conprar la oferta me aparece un error [Translation - Recently an offer appeared in...
  4. Xbox gold - extend subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold - extend subscription: Hi. I'm new to Xbox. I have bought a 12 mth subscription for my children but want to extend to 24 mth now, not wait til 12mth expires. From my account summary I can see the option to Manage my...
  5. I was wrong to put gold prepaid card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wrong to put gold prepaid card: I was redeeming the prepaid gold card that I won, but they hindered me and unintentionally put it in another account, can you transfer the gold to my profile please...
  6. Gold Rush The Game for console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Rush The Game for console.: Cant say ife heard of it. im still waiting for Commandos 2 release date. c1be1891-cf69-4340-8f64-2702d250efbd
  7. 2Wire: Random profiles liking UNSHARED activities

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Random profiles liking UNSHARED activities: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Random profiles (with female pics) liking UNSHARED activities It is getting very annoying. I'd understand if it were shared activity, but lately I'm getting likes on...
  8. XBox 360: System Video Player shows unshared folders on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 360: System Video Player shows unshared folders on my PC: Using System Video Player, I note I can browse to directories and hard drives on my PC which are not included in my video Library. It looks like I may have played a video once from those...
  9. How to unshare my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unshare my account?: I shared my account with a "friend" and he begun to use MY xbox live gold and download MY games. and now I dont want him to use anymore.I want my account only for me. But he dont want to remove my...
  10. Unsharing home box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsharing home box: My friend shared his xbox with me. I made his xbox my home box. We want to stop sharing so he can share with his children. I signed in as him and chose "this is not my home box" and signed out as...