Unsolvable "Solvable" Klondike Grandmaster game

Discus and support Unsolvable "Solvable" Klondike Grandmaster game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this klondike game supposedly solvable seems unsolvable.. Does anyone know how to do it? [img] b958006a-9cf0-460e-8aaa-9d80524cd39b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fidofelix1, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Fidofelix1
    Fidofelix1 Guest

this klondike game supposedly solvable seems unsolvable.. Does anyone know how to do it?

Unsolvable "Solvable" Klondike Grandmaster game [​IMG]

:)

Fidofelix1, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Fidofelix1 Win User

Tried this. But it's impossible to get to the 5 spades as it's got the 6 spades in the way and no way to change the cards before it. I do think it must be insolvable.
  3. I Sh00t Back x Win User

There's a guy on YouTube who is awesome at these games. I haven't tried grandmaster but expert can sometimes be a pain. I'd check him out and see if he has a video uploaded
  4. AridLizard Win User

in Grandmaster games I sometimes (quite often) make use of the undo button to go back a few moves to try something different.

one thing I've noticed is that often you need to get 1 suit stacked on the ace to move a card that is blocking cards that are face down.

for example, if there are no red 9s in the flop and the 8 of spades is holding you up. it might be possible to stack all the spades on the ace to get to the blocked card, then when a red 9 does get turned over, you can put the 8 of spades on that so you
    can then put a red 7 on it and continue to solve the deck.

hope this made sense and helps
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

I would recommend you reach out to the community and developers here at the
    Microsoft Casual Games Community.
    There are some wizards on there that might find a way to solve the specific deal you have. There is usually a number associated with the configuration that you can share so others can try. And if you still think it's
    un-solvable, there are ways to report that to the team on that site as well.
  6. Gentleasadove Win User

NOT all solvable

I have been playing Grandmaster Klondike games since the feature became available and now I just encountered my first Grandmaster solvable game that is not solvable. I consider this a bug. If a game is solvable, it should be solvable. If anyone in Microsoft
    is reading this post and is interested in the specific game that I encountered, let me know and I can provide the Klondike.ark file that will setup the game for you.
Thema:

1. Unsolvable "Solvable" Klondike Grandmaster game - Similar Threads - Unsolvable Solvable Klondike

2. Unsolvable game (pyramid) in the final stage of 25th anniversary tournament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsolvable game (pyramid) in the final stage of 25th anniversary tournament: The task is to get 12 aces in 1 deal. The first two games are solvable, so if you solve them, you get 6 aces. But the third game is unsolvable, and I proved it mathematically. So the maximum I can...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Word Jumble puzzle unsolvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Word Jumble puzzle unsolvable: Hi! I've tried in vain to find where I can report this glitch. The World 9, puzzle 47 bonus puzzle in unsolvable. See below... [img] Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  4. I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.: So it is still happening again. I still cannot join any parties on phone. Right now, that is the only way I can communicate with Xbox Parties and it's tiring for me to see this message every...
  5. Easy tri-peaks challange unsolvable

in XBoX on Windows
    Easy tri-peaks challange unsolvable: Solitare Collection - Daily Challenges - yesterdays tripeaks was listed as "Easy" instead it was unsolvable. What gives? 94cb74d4-833b-4b1f-b00f-c937b3f14cdf
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Daily Challenge that is unsolvable

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Daily Challenge that is unsolvable: According to Casual Games Support Page: (Support - Microsoft Solitaire Collection) Having Trouble with a Daily Challenge? All Daily Challenges are tested and guaranteed to be solvable, but...
  7. SEVERE unsolved One X issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    SEVERE unsolved One X issues: So ever since the one x has launched, it has been plagued with all sorts of connection issues. After multiple attempts to reach out to the Xbox support on Twitter and being ignored I have taken it...
  8. Daily Challenge Game Unsolvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily Challenge Game Unsolvable: The daily challenge Klondike game in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is supposed to be "solve the deck" but after all cards are played there is a 4 of hearts on top of 2 hidden cards--but nowhere...
  9. Unsolvable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsolvable?: Does anyone out there know if there are solving cheats for Star Club games in Microsoft Solitaire Collection? I've been frustrated by just one hand in Pyramid and several in Tri-Peaks for nearly...
  10. Unsolvable, but Microsoft sais they are all solvable, I beg to differ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsolvable, but Microsoft sais they are all solvable, I beg to differ: [img] Hi, I have a challenge, try to solve this Pyramid hand from May 29, 2018. I have been playing this game for years, but this one has me stumped. 3872a102-727f-411b-9040-e695f59f6206