Unstable downloading speed when downloading updates for games?

Discus and support Unstable downloading speed when downloading updates for games? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I normally get 200mb plus, and really stable, but today its jumping from 170mb to 4! I've checked speeds through xbox and external, it's getting 220,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IRKarlos, Feb 11, 2020.

1. /u/IRKarlos
    /u/IRKarlos Guest

I normally get 200mb plus, and really stable, but today its jumping from 170mb to 4! I've checked speeds through xbox and external, it's getting 220, but this download is taking forever its sitting more so between 3 and 30. I'm trying to download the new Cod up date, I've reset my router and hard reset on xbox no improvement checked all cables all okay, any help?!

submitted by /u/IRKarlos
    [link] [comments]

/u/IRKarlos, Feb 11, 2020
  2. The Geeky Panda Win User

3GB Ryse Update took almost 12 hours to download

Download Speeds does take certain factors including your internet download speed as well as when you are downloading it. If alot of people are downloading the update at the same time it will hinder the speed of download.
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Slow XBox Downloads since 10 Feb

I dont think it's your network card. I honestly think the servers have been a little unstable lately. Especially if you were trying to do the MW update. I get downloads speeds that jump all over the place sometimes, only on my xbox especially during peak
    hours. Thats on 2 different xboxes. I have had some I have given up on and just came back later to download and it would run at normal speeds. If it was your network card I would think you would feel it in other places, not just in your downloads.
  4. TOTAL IN5ANITY Win User

2.0 download question! PLEASE HELP!

I don't think it matters. Microsoft obviously didn't design the xbox 360 or xbox one with download speed in mind. Been downloading for a hour an a half and only 66% complete...Been asking for an update to boost download speed since last September, when
    Destiny was first released, but no that didn't happen. If Microsoft reads this, we hate waiting 3 hours to play a game. Get move on an update for quicker download speeds.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

4 hours downloading off your disc DRM crap

If you are installing of the disc then it's quicker to do it offline.

If you mean downloading a patch or extra content then the speed it downloads will depend on the speed of your broadband.

If you are connected to live when installing form a disc & your are told there is an update,choose to download it later.
  6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Installing a game and the percentage will only move up if I pause and then resume??

Appear offline when installing a disc and download the update later that will speed things up
Thema:

1. Unstable downloading speed when downloading updates for games? - Similar Threads - Unstable downloading speed

2. Minesweeper unstable and the ads are to long

in XBoX on Windows
    Minesweeper unstable and the ads are to long: Hi , I have 2 issues, I find if I don't have an internet connection it can take 2 or 3 goes to successfully load Minesweeper, seems to have happened since the last Minesweeper upgrade. When on...
  3. Games Unstable? Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night

in XboX Insiders
    Games Unstable? Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night: I've been playing Bloodstained since it launched on GamePass without issue until the latest Skip Ahead Alpha. It took 4 attempts to get the game to launch, the first two never getting as far as...
  4. : Unstable Upload Speeds on 2 OneX's

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unstable Upload Speeds on 2 OneX's: : Unstable Upload Speeds on 2 OneX's It might be an idea to install the Insider (FAQ) hub to utilise the reporting function. You don't have to enroll in the higher rings but it gives you the...
  5. X1, unstable voice chat and connection, unable to log to Xbox Live for MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1, unstable voice chat and connection, unable to log to Xbox Live for MW3: Hey peeps! I have a lot of issues with my system lately. If I try to get into Modern Warfare 3, it doesn't let me connect at all to Xbox Live. X1 games are fine though. I rarely have...
  6. Xbox One S is unstable and I also struggle with audio lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S is unstable and I also struggle with audio lag: I got an xbox one s before Christmas, with 3 games. Brand new console. 1 TB HDD. So far used about 7% of storage. The only game I play at the moment is Rocksmith 2014 Remastered. All updates are...
  7. Xbox One is the most unstable console ever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One is the most unstable console ever: I've been searching if anyone else is experiencing multiple issues with their Xbox, haven't found anything important. So my question is simple.. Is it just me or Xbox One (S) is extremely...
  8. Project CARS 2 vehicle unstable in a straight line in wet weather

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project CARS 2 vehicle unstable in a straight line in wet weather: I am having a problem with Project CARS 2 in the Porsche manufacturer drives Porsche 935 77. After a lap on the Hockenheim Historic track during the race in wet weather, the car tends try and spin...
  9. Microsoft Bingo "unstable"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo "unstable": The game was down for several days recently. Since it has come back up, it is extremely unreliable. Quite often when I finish a game, it goes to "connection in progress" and I lose whatever...
  10. unstable download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    unstable download speed: Im downloading a game and my download speed oscilates beetwen 10 mb/s (wich is my regular download speed on my computer) and 0kb/s so my xbox one is having 0kb/s download speed during a few...