Unstable Servers in SA

Discus and support Unstable Servers in SA in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good day I have a 100/100Mbps fiber connection and when I downloaded any game the speeds would bounce all over the place, I was told by someone it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SJP6, Feb 23, 2021.

1. SJP6
    SJP6 Guest

Unstable Servers in SA

Good day

I have a 100/100Mbps fiber connection and when I downloaded any game the speeds would bounce all over the place, I was told by someone it was because of the limitation of the original hardware that I was getting these issues and now I have upgraded to the Xbox series X and it's still atrocious unstable speeds I'm getting, What is the point in spending money on a service giving us.

Please note my internet was tested and I'm getting full speed on Steam, Epic etc......

Can you explain why we are getting such bad service in South Africa.

Regards

SJ

:)

2. Mythus CZ Win User

Outage this weekend, Gears 5 server problems

It happens with almost every game with MP that servers are unstable and are crashing.. It's just matter of time when they fix it..
  3. OriginalEyeball Win User

this lag is just stupid

Maybe unstable server issues,I think it can take a while for them to get them running smooth.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Why is Gears of War 5 sold and marketed in South Africa?

The lack of local servers are a huge problem in SA unfortunately. Hope with all the fibre being installed all over SA will change this
  5. II SAFA II Win User

Constant crashing

I have heard it happen to a few people. I believe the servers are still a bit unstable during peak hours..
  6. vlv FILTH vlv Win User

Gears of War Ultimate Edition error exit matchmaking???

hello

its normal as happens alot as TC servers are cheap and unstable regularly.

Just restart the game and maybe even your router,
Thema:

Unstable Servers in SA

1. Unstable Servers in SA - Similar Threads - Unstable Servers

2. Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.: Xbox Series X ethernet issue on BT Smart Hub. Issue presented during initial setup and has remained since. Connection by ethernet cable is unstable, working for a short period of time then...
  3. I have a unstable connection between my controller and my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a unstable connection between my controller and my Xbox one S: For the past 3 or so years off and on my controller has disconected or had strange audio issuses when in a party or in general it has been happening latley the worst disconnecting and horrbile...
  4. Huge problem the parties seem to be nearly unstable and it is near impossible to play

in XboX Insiders
    Huge problem the parties seem to be nearly unstable and it is near impossible to play: I am trying to play with people and it keeps kicking everyone we dont know if it is a glitch or hacking but if it is hacking then something has happened we don't know what is happening but no...
  5. XBOX ONE X - HDMI CEC unstable problems

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX ONE X - HDMI CEC unstable problems: Hello found out that the xbox now supports HDMI CEC finally but it seems a bit unstable. HDMI CEC is enable via Settings > General > TV & display options > TV & One guide > Device Control >...
  6. Unstable fps while playing Dark Souls 3 on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unstable fps while playing Dark Souls 3 on Xbox One X: I've been playing Dark Souls 3 for one week on my Xbox One X and the fps are very unstable, the game barely hits 30 fps and when it does is for a few seconds. Does anyone know what the problem is...
  7. My xbox's loading speed is slow and unstable

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox's loading speed is slow and unstable: This only started two weeks ago and its driving me crazy! I dont know what it is but I'll try and load a game up and it will take too long to start. Sometimes I'll be in a game (FH4 for example)...
  8. 1st April Update seems unstable and problematic.

in XboX Insiders
    1st April Update seems unstable and problematic.: Hi there! Have a nice good April and happy spring pre-summer time. I feel that latest update at my omega channel, (I have my reasons to avoid alpha beta and delta) seems sluggish and weird. Even...
  9. Slow Internet connectivity and unstable ping

in XboX Insiders
    Slow Internet connectivity and unstable ping: Heyy everyone, After the update 2004 for Beta ring, I feel like the internet connectivity became a bit slower I can see that in Multiplayer games specifically. The latency is insane goes from 80ms...
  10. Unstable downloading speed when downloading updates for games?

in XboX Insiders
    Unstable downloading speed when downloading updates for games?: I normally get 200mb plus, and really stable, but today its jumping from 170mb to 4! I've checked speeds through xbox and external, it's getting 220, but this download is taking forever its...