Unsubscribe Ea Acces

Discus and support Unsubscribe Ea Acces in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I forgot to unsubscribe from Ea Acces and charged me outstanding fee. Could you please remove the ouststanding payment and Ea Acces... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheTupek112, Oct 26, 2019.

1. TheTupek112
    TheTupek112 Guest

Unsubscribe Ea Acces

Hello

I forgot to unsubscribe from Ea Acces and charged me outstanding fee. Could you please remove the ouststanding payment and Ea Acces subscriptions?

:)

TheTupek112, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Sitona Child Win User

Unsubscribe Ea Acces

Tagging onto these response to add that whether it is EA or Xbox you have to contact i'd recommend you mention the the consumer right act if it meets any of the following:

• If your digital content is faulty, you're entitled to a repair or a replacement.
    • If the fault can’t be fixed, or if it hasn’t been fixed within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience, you can get some, or all of your money back.
    • If you can show the fault has damaged your device and we haven't used reasonable care and skill, you may be entitled to a repair or compensation.

Also note in the consumer right act 2013 it states the following:

• You have a 14 day right to change your mind and get a full refund on your digital content. You do not have this right to cancel once a download has started provided you have been told this and have acknowledged this.

Having worked in a call centre previously dealing with similar requests we had to follow this process.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unsubscribe Ea Acces

4. iareBRENDEN Win User

Unsubscribe Ea Acces

Hello, this isn't a support staff forum. For issues with your accounts you'd need to reach out to the link provided by my fellow ambassador. I believe Microsoft can take care of that charge, but they may end up sending you to EA support.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Are EA Sports Games Worth Buying?

You could better buy EA acces because most games are already in the ea acces vault
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

EA Access

Hi,

because you cancelled your subscription you can't play EA games that you downloaded from EA acces in order to play those games you need to buy or renew the EA acces subscription
Thema:

Unsubscribe Ea Acces

1. Unsubscribe Ea Acces - Similar Threads - Unsubscribe Acces

2. Előfizetés lemondása[Translation-Unsubscribe]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Előfizetés lemondása[Translation-Unsubscribe]: Üdv Mindenkinek ! Letöltöttem a Microsoft 365 családi vrzióját, de csak az egy hónapos próbaverziót akartam kipróbálni. Ez ugye ingyenes is volt, de ki van nekem számlázva egy tartozásom amit nem...
  3. Désabonnement/remboursement xbox live[Translation-Unsubscribe / refund xbox live]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Désabonnement/remboursement xbox live[Translation-Unsubscribe / refund xbox live]: Bonjour, J'ai été réabonné automatiquement alors que je ne le voulais pas. Cela fait 1 mois que j'essaye de contacter le support via :https://support.xbox.com/contact-us par le bouton "contactez...
  4. Zwrot pieniedzy za anulowanie subskrybcji[Refund for unsubscribing]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zwrot pieniedzy za anulowanie subskrybcji[Refund for unsubscribing]: Hej nie dostalem zwrotu pieniedzy za anulowanie subskrybcji moze mi ktos pomoc? [Translation - Hey, I didn't get a refund for canceling my subscription, can someone help me?]...
  5. Unsubscribe from Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unsubscribe from Game Pass: My game pass expired, i dont want it anymore. Says balance due is 16$ if i want to keep it. I don't. I cannot renew my Xbox live because of this and yet I am unable to unsubscribe. I click the...
  6. Cofnięcie anulowania subskrypcji[Translation-Unsubscribe]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cofnięcie anulowania subskrypcji[Translation-Unsubscribe]: Witam Przypadkowo anulowałem subskrypcję EA Access, czy można cofnąć to anulowanie tak abym miał aktywną przez miesiąc? (Zakup za 5zl i anulowanie w dniu dzisiejszym). Niestety po anulowaniu nje...
  7. Xbox Game Pass - anulowanie subskrypcji[Xbox Game Pass - unsubscribing]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass - anulowanie subskrypcji[Xbox Game Pass - unsubscribing]: Witam, chciałbym dowiedzieć się czy istnieje możliwość odzyskania pieniędzy za automatyczne rozliczenie za subskrypcję? Zapomniałem ostatnio wyłączyć tą opcje i pobrało mi właśnie pieniądze z...
  8. I'm blocked in Minecraft bêta but i'm unsubscribed from the Minecraft bêta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm blocked in Minecraft bêta but i'm unsubscribed from the Minecraft bêta: I unsubscribed from the Minecraft beta but I remain blocked in 1.16 impossible to return to the old version I am still in beta I do not understand I am on xbox one. submitted by /u/NyTeez...
  9. What happens to my saves if I unsubscribe from Xbox gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    What happens to my saves if I unsubscribe from Xbox gamepass pc?: Just as the title says. What happens to my saves? If I unsubscribe and then subscribe again will I just be able to continue or do I have to start over? 8422c584-14c8-410f-b88a-e2e390fa0832
  10. Can You Unsubscribe Me From Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can You Unsubscribe Me From Xbox?: I Don't Own The Microsoft Store Anymore, So The Sub Doesn't Work Anymore On My Laptop. [mod removed] a3b0386c-4c6f-4124-8c06-0be28134e10f