Unsubscribe Ea Acces

Discus and support Unsubscribe Ea Acces in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I forgot to unsubscribe from Ea Acces and charged me outstanding fee. Could you please remove the ouststanding payment and Ea Acces... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheTupek112, Oct 26, 2019.

1. TheTupek112
    TheTupek112 Guest

Unsubscribe Ea Acces

Hello

I forgot to unsubscribe from Ea Acces and charged me outstanding fee. Could you please remove the ouststanding payment and Ea Acces subscriptions?

:)

TheTupek112, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Sitona Child Win User

Unsubscribe Ea Acces

Tagging onto these response to add that whether it is EA or Xbox you have to contact i'd recommend you mention the the consumer right act if it meets any of the following:

• If your digital content is faulty, you're entitled to a repair or a replacement.
    • If the fault can’t be fixed, or if it hasn’t been fixed within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience, you can get some, or all of your money back.
    • If you can show the fault has damaged your device and we haven't used reasonable care and skill, you may be entitled to a repair or compensation.

Also note in the consumer right act 2013 it states the following:

• You have a 14 day right to change your mind and get a full refund on your digital content. You do not have this right to cancel once a download has started provided you have been told this and have acknowledged this.

Having worked in a call centre previously dealing with similar requests we had to follow this process.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unsubscribe Ea Acces

4. iareBRENDEN Win User

Unsubscribe Ea Acces

Hello, this isn't a support staff forum. For issues with your accounts you'd need to reach out to the link provided by my fellow ambassador. I believe Microsoft can take care of that charge, but they may end up sending you to EA support.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Are EA Sports Games Worth Buying?

You could better buy EA acces because most games are already in the ea acces vault
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Anthem not giving me my 10 hour trial......

Ea acces is needed to play the game for 10 hours
Thema:

Unsubscribe Ea Acces

1. Unsubscribe Ea Acces - Similar Threads - Unsubscribe Acces

2. Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?: Hi all-- I am thinking about joining XBox Game Pass Ultimate to take advantage of the $2 for 2 months trial. I already have an XBox Live Gold account (playing on XBox One console) and that doesn't...
  3. How can I unsubscribe from a Pass that keeps telling me to pay while it's been months that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unsubscribe from a Pass that keeps telling me to pay while it's been months that...: The title says it all, how can I unsubscribe from Xbox Game Pass which keeps telling me to pay 9.99, while it's been months that I don't play, I'm not using this pass, but I can't unsubscribe and...
  4. Air Fighters Subscription unsubscribed after Windows Update

in XBoX on Windows
    Air Fighters Subscription unsubscribed after Windows Update: I purchased many jets in Air Fighters Game by RORTOS After my windows got updated to Version 1903, all subscriptions are unsubscribed. It seems my money got wasted. Please let me know how I can...
  5. gears of wars 1 and 2 have been unsubscribed from xbox live in 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    gears of wars 1 and 2 have been unsubscribed from xbox live in 360.: today I realized that in console xbox 360 does not run gears 1 and 2 connected to live, i n addition to that the content was removed as themes and player images, the doubt I have is whether or...
  6. XBOX의 게임인 PE마인크래프트의 REALM서비스 구독해지를 할 수 없습니다 (Mod Translation: You can't unsubscribe from...

in XBoX on Mobile
    XBOX의 게임인 PE마인크래프트의 REALM서비스 구독해지를 할 수 없습니다 (Mod Translation: You can't unsubscribe from...: 도대체 매달 만원이 결 되는 서비스 구독 해지는 이 게 찾기 힘들게해놓은지 이해가 안되네요 벌써 몇개월치가 결 됐는데 환불도 안 테 어도 해지 그 시발놈의 해지 좀 찾기 쉽게 연동되면 어디가 덧납니까? 다른 것도 아니 PE마인크래프트, 마인크래프트 어플의 료REALM서비스를 해지하여 매달 기 으로 결 되는 좇같은 그 만원좀 아끼 싶다는데 시발...
  7. XBOX GAME PASS ABONELİK İPTALİ [Unsubscribe from XBOX GAME PASS ]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX GAME PASS ABONELİK İPTALİ [Unsubscribe from XBOX GAME PASS ]: Merhabalar, 22 Ocak 2019 tarihinde Xbox Game Pass aboneliğimin süresi doldu ve bende iptal etmeyi unuttum. Hizmetler ve abonelikler kısmından "İptal et" butonunu göremiyorum onun yerine...
  8. Why is it so hard to find a way to unsubscribe from a chat???? I should have a button in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it so hard to find a way to unsubscribe from a chat???? I should have a button in...: Why is it so hard to find a way to unsubscribe from a chat???? I should have a button in the email I recieved 958ee613-d60b-4215-978c-2c0cb699f968
  9. Annullamento abbonamento Xbox live Gold [Unsubscribing Xbox Live Gold]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Annullamento abbonamento Xbox live Gold [Unsubscribing Xbox Live Gold]: Buongiorno, Ho intenzione di annullare il mio abbonamento Xbox live Gold. Sul sito ho letto di recarsi sulla pagina "servizi e abbonamenti" ma tuttavia il mio abbonamento non risulta e sto...
  10. How do I unsubscribe from Premium Edition Solitaire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unsubscribe from Premium Edition Solitaire?: I did not knowingly sign up to this and wish to unsubscribe from it immediately 8d69d160-5925-48ad-8418-37da121102d2