Unsure my online safety settings

Discus and support Unsure my online safety settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant find where i need to do that 55e4a39e-eb9f-4f43-a4ac-cf6a008d8fe6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by larsmuijzelaar, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Unsure my online safety settings

I cant find where i need to do that

:)

larsmuijzelaar, Dec 3, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. You can usually access your settings via the link: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings

When you try to access your settings via this link do you get an error or are you redirected to another page?

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community.
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Can’t save changes to privacy settings

4. Callumpy Win User

Online Safety Settings

Hey there, you should try the Forgot My Password feature on Live.com
  5. Problems With Parent Win User

Online Safety Settings

I've recovered the gamertag of the parent account before and it worked fine but nothing happened and my problem is still there ,have there been any known issues with this before ? It seems to be a fault in the settings
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Online Safety Settings

Sign out of any profile on the console, then on the list of Gamertags, scroll right until you find the "Recover" option. Select this and follow the prompts. You'll need the account WLID and password.
Thema:

1. Unsure my online safety settings - Similar Threads - Unsure online safety

2. LB button is unresponsive, unsure how to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB button is unresponsive, unsure how to fix it: I noticed a few weeks prior to this, my LB button was becoming less and less responsive. Now, my lb button doesn’t work at all. I am using an elite series 2 controller so I have lb binded to a...
  3. I’m unsure what this symbol means in my games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    I’m unsure what this symbol means in my games and apps: I have showing up in the bottom right of the game tile of my games and apps when I’m the manage game screen when you can tick and untick things, does anyone know what this symbol means? submitted...
  4. I'm unsure of the Microsoft account associated with my Playstation 4 Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unsure of the Microsoft account associated with my Playstation 4 Minecraft account: Hello. I have been trying to sign into my Minecraft Playstation 4 Edition account, but I cannot figure out which Microsoft account is connected to my PSN. It will not tell me which account it is...
  5. It says I have a content takedown but I am unsure of what I did and am wondering if there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says I have a content takedown but I am unsure of what I did and am wondering if there...: I tried changing my profile picture but it didn't work and then found out I some how violated the Xbox Live Code. I am unable to file a case review. 801e37f4-d0b0-49b4-9f0a-7e23fe621876
  6. New to the Insiders program and unsure how to see what ring I am in. I use console for the...

in XboX Insiders
    New to the Insiders program and unsure how to see what ring I am in. I use console for the...: Im definitely in a very low, probably the lowest ring, but I'd like to check submitted by /u/black_obsidian_yt [link] [comments]
  7. Banned but unsure why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned but unsure why: Hi Guys and Girls, I hope this thread finds you well? I'm writing this for a little bit of clarification on the reasons why I have been banned for one week. the reasons are as follows:- 1....
  8. I’m unsure if this is the right place but I’ll try anyways

in XboX Insiders
    I’m unsure if this is the right place but I’ll try anyways: So I had just enrolled into the Xbox insiders program tonight and it made me update my console. Once the update was at the restarting phase the console turned off as usual but then it did not turn...
  9. I'm unsure of my email for my account, Russsies, and I'm not sure how I can get it back,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unsure of my email for my account, Russsies, and I'm not sure how I can get it back,: Have tried to log in with my same email for my main account , and instead I get another account that I created a while back, which is Russies. This profile has nothing on it, and I've tried...
  10. Unsure how to proceed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsure how to proceed.: Howdy y'all I bought Destiny: The Collection on the Microsoft store on the PC, hoping I could make it easier to install the game on my Xbox 360, but it's not showing up on my list of games on the...