Unsure of Ambassador status?

Discus and support Unsure of Ambassador status? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have attempted to apply for the Ambassador program several times over the past year and have never been able to find a link that allows me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Charcoal Kills, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Unsure of Ambassador status?

Hello, I have attempted to apply for the Ambassador program several times over the past year and have never been able to find a link that allows me to apply. I recently look at my status on the Ambassador site and it says I have been an Ambassador since
    Nov 4th of 2017 but I am not able todo anything and every link leads to a page saying I need to be an Ambassador to have access to that page.

:)

Charcoal Kills, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to send an email to L: xboxambs@microsoft.com in order for Ambassador staff to verify your status. You'll also want to check http://enforcement.xbox.com to
    verify you haven't received any enforcement actions since that November 2017. An enforcement action would have removed you from the program.
  3. lynchy747 Win User

xbox reward points

Hi, My name is James. I'm an Xbox Ambassador for Ireland. I'm unsure about this issue and have had it myself. I will send a email directly to support and will get back to you soon,

Regards

James
  4. Eufrasi Win User

Ambassador page appears broken, unable to sign up or access anything on the website

Now the issue has changed somewhat. The webpage is no longer providing me with errors, although when I go to the "Apply" section of the page, it states that I am already signed up as an ambassador. However, when I try to access Ambassador resources, the
    webpage informs me that I am not an ambassador. I have not yet received any communication regarding the status of my application (whether it has been accepted or rejected, or is still pending) and I am unsure what the timetable or procedures are for this process.
  5. illicituskiller Win User

Hi Plz Help

Hey there technically I am unsure if this posting is public there for don't want to post the email, for safety and security reasons, but if you have access to the Xbox Ambassadors email(if you do not pm me I will give it to you), I would write them and inform
    them that you like to change your gamertag and so on, just do not do it frequently as I suffered that issue years ago and almost was kicked form the ambassadors program due to changing my name and changing it back.

Just know when you change it, if they still do the program like they did when Major Nelson and Trixie360 were around you would have to think how many ambassadors there are from those being accepted then they have to go through a list and edit it, so unsure
    how much work they do now, but be wise on the name change.

Hope this helps, if not pm me for the email address :)
  6. Malnificent Win User

Modders on game

The above answer was already provided almost 8 months ago, and the last response on this thread was 6 months ago. I am unsure as to why you needed to reiterate an answer to a question posed and answered in February unless you are digging through older posts
    to rank up Ambassador level.
Thema:

1. Unsure of Ambassador status? - Similar Threads - Unsure Ambassador status

2. Unsure of when points will be deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Unsure of when points will be deposited: I redeemed 2 sets of 10,000 credits from the Vault on the 23rd of last month and I'm curious as to when the points will be transferred to my account? The typical deposits are on the 15th and 30th...
  3. points wont deposit unsure how to fix

in XBoX Rewards
    points wont deposit unsure how to fix: my account and billing info is correctly inputted but the xbl rewards site says my account. needs attention and will not deposit 5fa3738e-1205-4d01-b4aa-388bbedf7871
  4. Rewards says to check account info, account info is fine. Unsure what it doesn't like?

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards says to check account info, account info is fine. Unsure what it doesn't like?: Rewards says: "Please check your account information so we can make a deposit. " and I have started receiving an email each month with the same. I've checked and updated the details multiple times...
  5. Suspended from communications? Unsure why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended from communications? Unsure why...: hi there ive been suspended from communications for 24 hours so i cant talk to my friends while playing which is quite not fun. If anybody has access to my account they can look through my sent...
  6. Unsure of Family Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsure of Family Sharing: If I'm in a family and buy a DLC or something else such as Forza Horizon 3 VIP will the people in my family be able to use it or will I have to buy one for them two....
  7. Unsure of how I got so many 360 games and I never bought any

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsure of how I got so many 360 games and I never bought any: This is going to sound crazy but I have been out of control sole gaming for awhile. I'm mai ly a PC gamer but I ha e owned an Xbox oen for a short while. Well yesterday I looked at ymy ready to...
  8. Suspended and unsure why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended and unsure why: To whom it may concern, I was playing battlefield 1 on my xbox one with no headset on whilst listening to radio/music and all of a sudden i get message from xbox live saying I've been suspended...
  9. I've been banned and haven't been given a reason why, im really unsure why im banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been banned and haven't been given a reason why, im really unsure why im banned.: I've been banned and haven't been given a reason why, im really unsure why im banned. 0270d9a7-1342-4597-8a1d-548403afb11d
  10. Unsure where to post this - store issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsure where to post this - store issue: Hi, I have an xbox one and am trying to download xbox 460 games that are backwards compatible through the store as currently Burnout: Paradise is free. I have had this issue in the past and it...