Unused gamer tag

Discus and support Unused gamer tag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There’s a gamertag I would like to own but is currently owned by someone else. The profile appears to have been unused for quite some time; there is no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JUS7INTime, Jul 24, 2019.

1. JUS7INTime
    JUS7INTime Guest

Unused gamer tag

There’s a gamertag I would like to own but is currently owned by someone else. The profile appears to have been unused for quite some time; there is no gamerscore for the Xbox one... I was wondering if there’s anyway I could redeem it, or if I could find
    out when the gamer tag expires?

:)

JUS7INTime, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Danno McK. Win User

Unused Gamer Tags

[quote user="NutritiveMocha4"]here i will post one of the GT that i was looking to change it to.... and that would be the name " Amount " its a OG gamertag and i looked it up and no1 has it..[/quote]

If the change attempt says the gamertag is taken, it is taken. It's hard to look things up thoroughly: your example is taken because there is a gamertag called "A MOUNT".
    This is covered in a sticky post at the top of this very forum.

Unavailable gamertags

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/12/t/19165.aspx#gt
  3. DAFT Clemtide Win User

Unused Gamer Tags

Recently MS has been perma deleting original tags that have been jacked / bought / sold, in the past. The gamertag you are looking for might be a zune account but could also possibly be deleted.
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Unused Gamer Tags

[quote user="NutritiveMocha4"]

here i will post one of the GT that i was looking to change it to.... and that would be the name " Amount " its a OG gamertag and i looked it up and no1 has it.. far as i know there isnt anything dealing with the gamertag amount.

[/quote]

As voteDC has said, it might be a Zune account, which is why you might not see a gamerscore or you cannot send a friends request.
  5. Honey Barbecue Win User

Unused Gamer Tags

here i will post one of the GT that i was looking to change it to.... and that would be the name " Amount " its a OG gamertag and i looked it up and no1 has it.. far as i know there isnt anything dealing with the gamertag amount.
  6. voteDC Win User

Unused Gamer Tags

Other Microsoft services, such as Zune, share the "gamertag" system. So just because it is not in use on the 360, does not mean it is not being used elsewhere.
Thema:

Unused gamer tag

1. Unused gamer tag - Similar Threads - Unused gamer tag

2. XBOX One Controller Drift - almost unusable

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Controller Drift - almost unusable: I have an xbox one S with very light use (My wife and I are light casual users). A while ago I noticed upward drift with my left thumbstick. This has become pronounced enough that my controller is...
  3. NameChange appended numbers despite username going unused

in XBoX on Windows
    NameChange appended numbers despite username going unused: I changed my gamertag two times today, once by accident and the second time to revert it back after the accident. The second time, I set my desired gamertag exactly the same as the one I...
  4. Dashboard and side bar unusable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard and side bar unusable.: My Xbox 1 had stopped working about 2 or three days ago, after attempting to open the xbox i was met with nothing but gray, when i tried the home button it acted like. I was opening the home only...
  5. My Xbox is unusable right now.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox is unusable right now.: My Xbox One X is in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. I haven't touched it for about a week, but today I went to boot it up and after about 2 minutes of nothing, I got "System Update took too long to...
  6. Unbenutzten Code zurückgeben [Translation-Return unused code]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unbenutzten Code zurückgeben [Translation-Return unused code]: Hallo liebe Community! Ich habe ein Problem. Und zwar einen Spielecode als Geschenk gekauft und zu spät gesehen, dass weiter unten auf der Store-Seite steht: 'Verfügbar für XBOX Surface Hub'....
  7. Code inutilisable / Unusable Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code inutilisable / Unusable Code: Bonjour, [FRANÇAIS] J'ai passé les vacances en France et j'avais un peu d'argent donc j'ai acheté deux cartes cadeaux x-box de 15 euro. Mais le problème c'est que je ne peux pas les utiliser car...
  8. New beta update has made my console unusable

in XboX Insiders
    New beta update has made my console unusable: Version: 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190719-1520 Updated last night and now the sound is distorted and any video I attempt to play is also sped up. Restarted console but that didn't fix it....
  9. xbox gets unusable after a couple of days

in XboX Insiders
    xbox gets unusable after a couple of days: when i haven't used my xbox for a couple of days and i turn it on it lagging all over the place, a restart fixes itbut it shouldn't be happening i use instant on submitted by /u/Rdeal_UK...
  10. Old Gamer tag taken by unused account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old Gamer tag taken by unused account: I recently changed my gamer tag and after I changed it I was going to use my second account to store my old gamer tag but someone else took it. I know the account that took it is unused as it's...