Unused VIP gems

Discus and support Unused VIP gems in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Will I get rewards points added to my microsoft rewards account for all the unused gems I have left in my vault when the program ends? All of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by MatthewAnderson23, May 7, 2018.

1. Unused VIP gems

Will I get rewards points added to my microsoft rewards account for all the unused gems I have left in my vault when the program ends?

All of the items I want to buy with my gems are sold out and I already own the items that are still in stock.

I earned those gems, so I feel I should be compensated somehow. It is not like I asked for you all to get rid of this program, but some of those gems I bought things from you just to get the gems and if you do not compensate me, then I was falsely told I
    would receive a reward.

:)

MatthewAnderson23, May 7, 2018
  2. Tolmy King
    Tolmy King Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards Closing Down

When the VIP Gems and other cash gets converted to local currency, how much will each VIP Gem be worth?

Tolmy King, May 7, 2018
  3. VIP Gems

Following VIP Gems didn´t receice.

04.04.2018 200 MyVIP Gems

03.03.2018 10 MyVIP Gems

01.01.2018 100 MyVIP Gems

02.02.2018 150 MyVIP Gems

MerlinBruecke, May 7, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Unused VIP gems

Yes. If you still have gems left when the transition takes place, the gems will be added to your Microsoft rewards account as Microsoft rewards points.

Smwutches, May 7, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Trademarkman,

From the FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You’ll have until 31 May 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until 15 June 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalogue once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unused VIP gems

Yes. If you still have gems left when the transition takes place, the gems will be added to your Microsoft rewards account as Microsoft rewards points.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Unused VIP gems

Hello Trademarkman,

From the FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You’ll have until 31 May 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until 15 June 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalogue once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
  8. DAN1187 Win User

I have not had my rewards of $10

It was a $10 gift card I bought with my vip gems.
  9. Smwutches Win User

VIP Gems

For help with the rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

vip gems

Hello EXzeLzZ,

We did a series of restocks over the last few months. Since the program is ending in your region, if you wish to spend your Gems in the Vault, you must use them on the current prizes in the Vault before the final transition to Microsoft Rewards.
Thema:

Unused VIP gems

1. Unused VIP gems - Similar Threads - Unused VIP gems

2. Unusable Controller Problem Any Fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    Unusable Controller Problem Any Fixes?: Not entirely sure if it was an update or not. But ever sense yesterday (April 25) my Xbox One controller will not pair with my Xbox One. It will pair with my phone however, and works just fine....
  3. Xbox is borderline unusable now due to 2 second audio delay.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is borderline unusable now due to 2 second audio delay.: I had already reported it but wasn’t to post as well to see if anyone else is having issues. Everything was fine last night but starting when I turned on my Xbox today any sound has about 2...
  4. update made xbox unusable wont allow sign in

in XboX Insiders
    update made xbox unusable wont allow sign in: Was watching amazon prime video, was interrupted saying it needed an update, the first time it tried updating it claimed there was an error and i clicked try again that time the update was...
  5. My Xbox friends list is unusable after the newest console update

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox friends list is unusable after the newest console update: My friends list has been unusable and any social activity has been unusable for almost a day I would like for this to get noticed that way it can be fixed and I can play with other people...
  6. External HDDs not appearing in lastest build, games that were installed on them unusable

in XboX Insiders
    External HDDs not appearing in lastest build, games that were installed on them unusable: With the lastest build, I am running into an issue where my 2 external harddrives are not appearing as available in my storage and the games that are installed on those drives are currently not...
  7. My Xbox is basically rendered unusable

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox is basically rendered unusable: Basically, my Xbox has been having some serious issues lately. About 3 days ago my Xbox was acting up really bad. I couldn’t play any games or connect to Xbox live, despite being on a wired...
  8. XBOX One Controller Drift - almost unusable

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Controller Drift - almost unusable: I have an xbox one S with very light use (My wife and I are light casual users). A while ago I noticed upward drift with my left thumbstick. This has become pronounced enough that my controller is...
  9. NameChange appended numbers despite username going unused

in XBoX on Windows
    NameChange appended numbers despite username going unused: I changed my gamertag two times today, once by accident and the second time to revert it back after the accident. The second time, I set my desired gamertag exactly the same as the one I...
  10. Dashboard and side bar unusable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard and side bar unusable.: My Xbox 1 had stopped working about 2 or three days ago, after attempting to open the xbox i was met with nothing but gray, when i tried the home button it acted like. I was opening the home only...