Unusual activity in Microsoft Account.

Discus and support Unusual activity in Microsoft Account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a mail from Microsoft stating that someone has used my account to login to Xbox. I reviewed the activity and changed my password. Added two... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kk_97, Jul 2, 2022.

1. kk_97
    kk_97 Guest

I got a mail from Microsoft stating that someone has used my account to login to Xbox. I reviewed the activity and changed my password. Added two factor authentication also. But apparently when I tried to log out of all the signed in devices, it shows that it can't sign me out of Xbox. As someone has used my account to sign into Xbox, I would like to log out from that session as well. Can someone help me with this ? I don't have an Xbox and have never used it.

:)

kk_97, Jul 2, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, kk_97! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, there is no way to remotely remove an account from an Xbox console. However, if you already changed your account's password and added 2FA, whoever's using your account on Xbox will be asked to provide your account's new password and 2FA the next time they try to sign in.

I'd also suggest reviewing your security information at https://account.live.com/proofs/manage/additional to make sure it's up to date.

I hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
  3. EliMora Win User

Email was changed without notice

Never received a email from Microsoft saying there were unusual activities in the account.
  4. JanSchmidt9 Win User

Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity = Deleting Hotmail

This is a scam that originated in 2019. I, too, have been constantly changing my password -- thankfully, I looked up "why I keep getting this unusual sign-in activity" today -- and found it is a scam. I have changed my password again! But this time I changed it legitimately on the Microsoft Site -- not the link provided by the "authentic" email. I hope it provides enough protection, as any of the other passwords might afford someone to hack the other information attached to that account!

Beware of Fake Microsoft Account Unusual Sign-in Activity Emails (bleepingcomputer.com)
  5. toszcze pl Win User

Account hacked/someone keeps logging into my account

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you have such problems.

Please read this article: What happens if there's an unusual sign-in
    to your account
    . The most important thing is to change your password. Then you can check the Recent Activity page for any unusual sign-in attempts and report them to Microsoft.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

unusual activity on your account

Alright. Apologies for the inconvenience
Thema:

1. Unusual activity in Microsoft Account. - Similar Threads - Unusual activity Microsoft

2. Unusual audio bug?

in XBoX on Windows
    Unusual audio bug?: When I plug in my headset my games and apps start behaving weirdly. I'll use youtube as an example. When I plug in my headset to my wired xbox controller youtube videos will stop playing and start...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X being unusually loud in specific parts of certain games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X being unusually loud in specific parts of certain games?: I can't quite understand why this occurs and I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not but my Series X makes this loud wheezing noise in very specific parts in some games. For example, it only...
  4. Suspended for unusual activity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended for unusual activity: Hey microsoft , right now im begging for help from everybody cause my mental health so going down day by day i made my xbox account 2015,2016 i dont remember exactly, this is not my main account...
  5. Downloading the XBOX app is taking an unusually long time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading the XBOX app is taking an unusually long time.: from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I have uninstalled the XBOX app. So I have a problem. It takes about 30 hours to download a small size XBOX app. My...
  6. Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity = Deleting Hotmail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity = Deleting Hotmail: I have a smartphone. I use Hotmail on my smartphone. My smartphone also tunnels through an everchanging VPN. For the last month or two I have been receiving messages: Microsoft account unusual...
  7. unusual activity on your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    unusual activity on your account: I can not log into my migrated Mojang account. A code is not sent to my email address when I attempt to login after receiving a message which states that unusual activity was detected on my...
  8. unusual Xbox support redirect after signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    unusual Xbox support redirect after signing in: Hi I have a problem which many people are have but I could not find a reliable answer. When I sign into my Xbox Account on my browser on edge I get redirected to this website Why can’t I change...
  9. Unusual activity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unusual activity: hi im a bit concerned as i have recieved information about previous purchases to fifa, fortnite and gta 5. I have not purchased any of these. I have been charged on 2 seperate debit cards. I also...
  10. Unusual account activity, successful login from an IP that appears to be Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unusual account activity, successful login from an IP that appears to be Microsoft: To my surprise I noticed an unusual account activity alert when I checked my recent activity. There was a successful login from an IP that appears to be Microsoft Corporation. I'd like to know if...