Unwanted minecraft beta cant be uninstalled.

Discus and support Unwanted minecraft beta cant be uninstalled. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im in the xbox insider program, and for some reason i cant get rid of the minecraft beta, even after reinstalling it several times. And i have left the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EReal28, Jun 24, 2020.

1. /u/EReal28
    /u/EReal28 Guest

Im in the xbox insider program, and for some reason i cant get rid of the minecraft beta, even after reinstalling it several times. And i have left the beta, but it still has it installed. Any ideas to fix it?

submitted by /u/EReal28
    [link] [comments]

/u/EReal28, Jun 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. MAlbert1 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Install Error

Update: Reinstalled Hub, re-enrolled, and re-downloaded. Beta. Unenrolled, uninstalled Hub and Minecraft, reinstalled Minecraft. BETA!
  3. Golden Subz Win User

minecraft xbox one - village

Hey bit late but have you checked if the villager has a job most villagers dont have a job and thats why you probably cant trade with him.

If you are in the minecraft beta then that might be the reason why you cant trade

To leave the Minecraft Beta:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Hope it helps <3

sorry for being late
  4. RainZeros Win User

My minecraft windwos 10 edition has been updated to a beta version and I want to play in the official version and I don't know what to do

Simple! uninstall minecraft (go to the start menu, right click minecraft, uninstall) open the insider hub (when it comes back online) go to insider content, Minecraft, and click unenroll the same way you enrolled in the beta. then reinstall minecraft.
  5. Unholy Eff3ct Win User

No option to renew an expired minecraft realm for 10 friends

Thanks, but I'm not a part of the Minecraft Beta program. I still closed my xbox insider account, uninstalled the insider app, uninstalled minecraft, hard reset the xbox, downloaded minecraft again and that didn't fix the problem.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub

This is from Mojang:

Minecraft for Windows 10

• To uninstall Minecraft for Windows 10, press the search icon in the bottom left corner and search for Minecraft. Right-click on the icon and select uninstall.
    Are you trying to do this in a different manner since it is the beta?
Thema:

1. Unwanted minecraft beta cant be uninstalled. - Similar Threads - Unwanted minecraft beta

2. unwanted device intrusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    unwanted device intrusion: I no longer have any Microsoft devices but I still keep seeing unwanted devices on my account. I have removed them all multiple times but to no avail. I am truly worried about all of my online use...
  3. Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help: Got the game pass offer a few months ago, since then my xbox is no longer with us. Completely forgot about game pass, got 3 months taken (£33) out and with my current situation due to no work am...
  4. unwanted numbers in my xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    unwanted numbers in my xbox gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag so I changed it the numbers were grayed out so I thought that it that just my gamer tags number but then after I changed it that number was in my gamertag. somebody...
  5. Unwanted chatter thru my tv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unwanted chatter thru my tv: How do I get rid of chat thru my tv? c30155de-b77e-454c-bf9c-1487cb58160c
  6. unwanted family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    unwanted family group: Hi, I just got an answer from you which I tried but it dd noy work. I couldent even press the reply button. If I follow the remove family member, it tells me that an error has occured and shuts...
  7. Unwanted name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwanted name change: A few months ago I changed my name by accident to Yt DxnZz and the thing is I never wanted that name the name I always wanted Tsxnami2k and hopefully I can get a free name change...
  8. Unwanted charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwanted charges: I tried buying something and it said it did not go through so I tried again but it kept saying it. But on my bank account I still have been charged multiple time yet my Microsoft balance says...
  9. Why does Microsoft keep removing the ability to uninstall unwanted applications like XBox,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft keep removing the ability to uninstall unwanted applications like XBox,...: I use windows professionally, and paid for a professional license. Why, then, does Microsoft make it such a pain to remove distracting or otherwise workplace-inappropriate apps from my...
  10. Having trouble keeping unwanted players out of my paid Minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble keeping unwanted players out of my paid Minecraft realm: Hello, I have a Minecraft realm. I am looking for new players to keep it interesting but when I have problem players that I need to ban they simply come back as new profile gamertags. What is the...