upcoming console without storage.

Discus and support upcoming console without storage. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; First of all I wish the next console come without hdd, only have a nand flash for operating system and for storage feature it should have underneath... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by bashartayeb, Jan 5, 2019.

1. bashartayeb
    bashartayeb Guest

First of all I wish the next console come without hdd, only have a nand flash for operating system and for storage feature it should have underneath storage ports like all the laptops.

for example 2ssd 2.5" ports or 2 nvme ports or all of them together with raid technology.all the ports should be easy accessible upgradeable from the consumer without losing the warranty.

the advantage to let the consumer choose which size he want to install and fast speed.

Second thing I wish next console come without dvd rom and give him a choose to buy external dvd rom from Microsoft (a new product will be).

:)

bashartayeb, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Nixelplex Win User

That sounds great for performance. I know the prices of SSD and NVME are coming down all the time, but I think that would put the cost of the console way too high to be competitive.

That technology is great for a Gaming Rig, but Not competitive for a Console.
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Hopefully we'll see more flexible design options some time with future consoles.
  4. IRB Win User

Having a console that you can add to is a nice idea but in general terms people like to buy a device that has everything in it they need without taking up space for multiple addons.

Having that as an option like it does now with external storage is always there for those that want it but doesn't have to be used by everyone, giving flexibility.
  5. VAC9 Win User

yeah but at the same time id still perfer a hdd
  6. {Parity} Win User

here
    to submit your suggestions and/or vote on others.
Thema:

1. upcoming console without storage. - Similar Threads - upcoming console without

2. Upcoming Console wars XBOX 2 (Project Scarlett) vs Playstation 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upcoming Console wars XBOX 2 (Project Scarlett) vs Playstation 5: What do you guys think of Xbox's Project Scarlett compared to Playstation 5. The upcoming console launches represent big stakes for both manufacturers, with Sony's lead in the current console war...
  3. Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.: Not sure if it will be enough to fix the underlying issues with the game. 265ff676-10c2-4963-97ce-e770352f89f0
  4. Upcoming games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upcoming games: Will undertale ever come to xbox one s 86b604fb-4ede-44e5-ae3b-5a320218f1d9
  5. Upcoming Titles - PC & Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upcoming Titles - PC & Xbox: Im really excited to play borderlands 3 751d7cb9-a669-402f-a63a-7ca054dadfe9
  6. What upcoming games are you excited for??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What upcoming games are you excited for??: Rage 2 wolfenstine youngblood and cyber punk 96622976-5c73-469f-8201-f41a50b53b52
  7. Upcoming Game Releases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upcoming Game Releases: Fallen Order! I was a huge fan of Battlefront 2's campaign. Is this game is anything similar in graphics, it's going to be gorgeous! f34e5a6a-1f8b-487d-a570-233c218f5d0e
  8. Upcoming sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upcoming sale: Who is excited for the upcoming sale? Any specific games you would like to see have a discounted price? 689dddb6-91cb-411e-b6b9-dfd20af2173b
  9. Upcoming Xbox One backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upcoming Xbox One backwards compatibility: I played Final Fantasy XIII and It was one of my favorite recieve at the time for final fantasy xiii game on first time on Xbox One console witn backwards compatible on November 13, 2018. Now, I...
  10. Upcoming on Xbox one backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upcoming on Xbox one backwards compatible: Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie Bee Movie Game (Xbox 360) Mega Man Anniversary Collection (Xbox) Shrek the Third (Xbox 360) Shadow The Hedgehog (Xbox) Final Fantasy XIII...