upcoming console without storage.

Discus and support upcoming console without storage. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; First of all I wish the next console come without hdd, only have a nand flash for operating system and for storage feature it should have underneath... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by bashartayeb, Jan 5, 2019.

1. bashartayeb
    bashartayeb Guest

First of all I wish the next console come without hdd, only have a nand flash for operating system and for storage feature it should have underneath storage ports like all the laptops.

for example 2ssd 2.5" ports or 2 nvme ports or all of them together with raid technology.all the ports should be easy accessible upgradeable from the consumer without losing the warranty.

the advantage to let the consumer choose which size he want to install and fast speed.

Second thing I wish next console come without dvd rom and give him a choose to buy external dvd rom from Microsoft (a new product will be).

:)

bashartayeb, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Nixelplex Win User

That sounds great for performance. I know the prices of SSD and NVME are coming down all the time, but I think that would put the cost of the console way too high to be competitive.

That technology is great for a Gaming Rig, but Not competitive for a Console.
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Hopefully we'll see more flexible design options some time with future consoles.
  4. IRB Win User

Having a console that you can add to is a nice idea but in general terms people like to buy a device that has everything in it they need without taking up space for multiple addons.

Having that as an option like it does now with external storage is always there for those that want it but doesn't have to be used by everyone, giving flexibility.
  5. VAC9 Win User

yeah but at the same time id still perfer a hdd
  6. {Parity} Win User

here
    to submit your suggestions and/or vote on others.
Thema:

1. upcoming console without storage. - Similar Threads - upcoming console without

2. Game pass pc upcoming titles

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass pc upcoming titles: I have had Xbox gamepass for pc for a couple years now and I love it. I absolutely hate paying up to 60$ or more for a game, despite however much i love it, that I will probably only complete 1 or...
  3. What are the upcoming Xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the upcoming Xbox games?: hi, I was wondering what games will be available after the release of new xbox. I have read an article about new upcoming PS5 games. I loved the trailers of KENA: Bridge of Spirits. What...
  4. Where can we post suggestions for upcoming XBOX series X supported formats for audio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can we post suggestions for upcoming XBOX series X supported formats for audio?: Hello! Just a quick question. Where could i post suggestion to work a bit better on Dolby Atmos support for next console? No offence but if this hardware is positioned as premium product then we...
  5. The upcoming X-Box Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The upcoming X-Box Series X: Yes, I currently own an X Box One X When does the new X Box series X release this year? Will it have blue-ray? I have a 65 inch, 4K television. Will I see a difference in graphics with the new...
  6. Your Favorite Upcoming Release

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Favorite Upcoming Release: Hello everyone, With the newest console to hit the market here in the next few months, I've been wondering what are other people hyped for. In my honesty, I'm hyped for it all, being the next...
  7. Upcoming Xbox Dashboard Changes: Speed and Personalisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upcoming Xbox Dashboard Changes: Speed and Personalisation: Thanks for posting this, personally I hate it when they keep changing things because you get used to the one way if accessing things then it slightly, and often for little point, changes. However...
  8. Upcoming Console wars XBOX 2 (Project Scarlett) vs Playstation 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upcoming Console wars XBOX 2 (Project Scarlett) vs Playstation 5: What do you guys think of Xbox's Project Scarlett compared to Playstation 5. The upcoming console launches represent big stakes for both manufacturers, with Sony's lead in the current console war...
  9. Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.: Not sure if it will be enough to fix the underlying issues with the game. 265ff676-10c2-4963-97ce-e770352f89f0
  10. Upcoming games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upcoming games: Will undertale ever come to xbox one s 86b604fb-4ede-44e5-ae3b-5a320218f1d9