Upcoming games

Discus and support Upcoming games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will undertale ever come to xbox one s 86b604fb-4ede-44e5-ae3b-5a320218f1d9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Benjamin2000, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Benjamin2000
    Benjamin2000 Guest

Upcoming games

Will undertale ever come to xbox one s

:)

Benjamin2000, Sep 7, 2019
  2. rhrmn Win User

Editing posts.

It's a thread for upcoming Games for Windows LIVE games. My thread is for upcoming Xbox Games on Windows 8. Games for Windows LIVE and Xbox Games on Windows 8 are two separate platforms.
  3. Randver Win User

Upcoming games

If I want to play the exclusives I have to be here. Trust me I would love to have only one gaming device hooked to my TV but until things change I'm stuck here.
  4. DuFFuL Win User

Upcoming games

That was a legitimate problem mate and you know it. This guy is complaining because he can't find videos on his console. Move on Xbox hater!
  5. DuFFuL Win User

Upcoming games

Personally I don't really use any of the apps either, but...... I also understand that it's not all about what I like. A lot of people do use the apps that are there. It doesn'tbimpact me at all so I don't see the big deal. It just seems you want a reason
    to complain.
  6. Chris238 Win User

Upcoming games

@Artemis - Your first sentence in that statement is key. You appreciate that I am happy with the evolution of the 360, and you are not.

The simple truth is that MOST people are happy with the evolution of the 360 and regard it as one of the best systems ever made. Microsoft is continuing on that path because that's where the most money is going to be for them.

The X1 (And the competition, for that matter) are more than just gaming consoles, and that is simply not going to change.

Regarding not being able to watch gaming videos on the x1? What? That's practically all I do when I'm not playing a game. You have twitch, youtube, now trueachievements has been added for walkthroughs and achievement help. There's a vast pool of things to
    do right up your alley, so I have to say... I think you're doing it wrong.

But again, it sounds to me like you want to hate the X1, so just sell the thing if you're not happy. Vote with your wallet.
Thema:

Upcoming games

1. Upcoming games - Similar Threads - Upcoming games

2. What upcoming games are you excited for??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What upcoming games are you excited for??: Rage 2 wolfenstine youngblood and cyber punk 96622976-5c73-469f-8201-f41a50b53b52
  3. Upcoming Game Releases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upcoming Game Releases: Fallen Order! I was a huge fan of Battlefront 2's campaign. Is this game is anything similar in graphics, it's going to be gorgeous! f34e5a6a-1f8b-487d-a570-233c218f5d0e
  4. Upcoming Original Xbox & Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upcoming Original Xbox & Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One: Upcoming Original Xbox Games & Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One Backward Compatibility In 2018 Upcoming Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One Backward Compatibility SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection/Sonic...
  5. Reversal Gaming (XBOX ONE) Upcoming Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reversal Gaming (XBOX ONE) Upcoming Clan: I will keep this short and sweet so I don't bore anyone.. I'm looking to bring back my old clan Reversal Gaming that I'm looking to build small squad for all of the popular games and upcoming...
  6. Xbox support/help for upcoming game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support/help for upcoming game: i just had a discussion with a guy from xbox on twitter about black ops 1 for xbox one and when will it be available for backwards compatibility and he said its coming somewhere between late feb...
  7. -Fallout 4- My NEW Favorite Upcoming Game!

in XBoX on Consoles
    -Fallout 4- My NEW Favorite Upcoming Game!: I don't know about you guys but I LOVE the NEW Fallout 4 Game. Just by looking at the game play they showed us it's amazing! Would you guys agree! I definitely per-ordered the Pip-Boy collection!...
  8. What Would would you guys like to see in upcoming Video Games ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Would would you guys like to see in upcoming Video Games ?: What would you guys like to see in upcoming Video Games for the Xbox One. Like any specific Cars,Characters,Maps,Dlc Ect.. Leave Your Opinion Below. 21eca14e-b91a-4e4b-820c-db0125e9e6b2
  9. Which XBLA From XBOX 360 Games Do You Want to See Moved to XBOX ONE & Any Upcoming XBLA ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which XBLA From XBOX 360 Games Do You Want to See Moved to XBOX ONE & Any Upcoming XBLA ...: Sorry for the long title. I would love to see N+ and Super Meat Boy make their way to XBOX ONE. And ever since I saw a Let's Play on Fenix Rage, I really can't wait for it to come to XBOX ONE...
  10. Upcoming games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upcoming games: Ummm, so, I am a new X1 user, after MUCH reluctance, I finally got one, on the cheap since it was used. I am having a problem using my GAME console, to sift through the "Store" looking for videos...