Upcoming update to the Master Chief Collection

Discus and support Upcoming update to the Master Chief Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already have the Master Chief Collection downloaded to my Series X using Ultimate Game Pass. Will it be automatically updated on November 17th or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GaryHouston2, Nov 16, 2020.

1. GaryHouston2
    GaryHouston2 Guest

I already have the Master Chief Collection downloaded to my Series X using Ultimate Game Pass. Will it be automatically updated on November 17th or will I have to download the whole game again on that day?

:)

GaryHouston2, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Hacked-173F7DE2-49AA Win User

Local co-op

Halo 5 doesn't support splitscreen play but The Master Chief Collection does so will every upcoming Halo like Halo 6 will support it.
  3. neilhorgan Win User
  4. durham70 Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x800701f8

Same issue here - Halo The Master Chief Collection update..............

Not happy....
  5. Hirogen Hunter Win User

Halo: MCC Achievements not popping.

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
Thema:

1. Upcoming update to the Master Chief Collection - Similar Threads - Upcoming update Master

2. Forza motor sports 4 will it be compatible on the upcoming xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motor sports 4 will it be compatible on the upcoming xbox series x?: Just wondering if we can message Turn 10 Studios? I want to know if Forza Motor Sports 4 is compatible on the upcoming Xbox Series X? 0ed27772-b560-41e8-b15d-c9b1d659e513
  3. Upcoming Game/Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upcoming Game/Pre-order: Hello. I know that there is a new GIjoe game that is supposed to come out in October. I don't see it for sale in the XBox live store yet. Will it be up soon or might it only be available on disk?...
  4. GamePass Ultimate Family Sharing (specifically for upcoming streaming service)

in XBoX on Mobile
    GamePass Ultimate Family Sharing (specifically for upcoming streaming service): Hi All, Many thanks for taking the time to read my question. My current set up is 1 x Xbox One, my 'home' console, for which I have a gamepass ultimate subscription 2 x Android phones /...
  5. Game pass pc upcoming titles

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass pc upcoming titles: I have had Xbox gamepass for pc for a couple years now and I love it. I absolutely hate paying up to 60$ or more for a game, despite however much i love it, that I will probably only complete 1 or...
  6. Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.: Not sure if it will be enough to fix the underlying issues with the game. 265ff676-10c2-4963-97ce-e770352f89f0
  7. Upcoming Xbox 360 Title update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upcoming Xbox 360 Title update: For your next title update, I would like if you would change the dashboard layout. I honestly preferred the first layout. Plz consider this because this layout is getting very old and it seems a...
  8. Upcoming preview update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upcoming preview update: theres a new update coming for preview testers. -prepare for wireless display app coming later 5ccae760-6903-4f47-b251-47230495c8b3
  9. Upcoming controller update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upcoming controller update: You've already had the changes to the controller .... it was in the last update. fb0483e8-7389-4750-ac80-797cdf1e06ba
  10. Upcoming System Update Details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upcoming System Update Details: I see only a few key things like managing hdd space and fixing party chat a month or so from now was mentioned. I'd like to see issues fixed like streaming from PC...fixing DTS surround sound...