update 1.1 adds crew abilities.

Discus and support update 1.1 adds crew abilities. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the tutorial [MEDIA] and the news http://worldoftanksxbox360edition.com/en/news/update-notes/update-1-1/ 51305d9e-ae47-4810-a10f-f7dd102b4b18 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jasperrdm, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest

Jasperrdm, Apr 14, 2014
  2. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest
    Jasperrdm, Apr 14, 2014
  3. Can anyone explain how I never recruited Dr. Chakwas?

I sent Mordin back with the crew in ME2 and everyone made it ..so "Soldier abilities" is not important on that count.

Shane McLauglin, Apr 14, 2014
  4. Zero Jehuty Win User

I have WWE 2K19 and when updating the game, what does removing game update mean?

Think of it like this.

Your game is version 1.0

When you update you game becomes 1.1 as well as your save.

If you delete your game you are at Version 0.0

Install game off disk with no updates you are back to 1.0.

Your 1.1 save will NOT work with 1.0.
  5. WildAttorney Win User

Tip: All Sheep Must Die!

It was probably a different sheep, since sheep will dematerialize before then. Sheep can spawn within a fenced in area as easily as they can outside of it, as long as there is grass. The ability of a sheep to regrow wool was not added to the game until
    version 1.1, which came out this past January. To equalize things out a little bit, that update also dropped the amount of wool that can be obtained from shearing to 1-3.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Sea of Thieves - Try to do something daring out there

This game has the best enemy to overcome as you go through it, other players' crews. This time PvP consist in strategies you develop and the ability of your crew to keep the ship afloat and overcome adversaries.
  7. Shane McLauglin Win User

Can anyone explain how I never recruited Dr. Chakwas?

I sent Mordin back with the crew in ME2 and everyone made it ..so "Soldier abilities" is not important on that count.
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

Add-on transfer ability?

Once you buy game DLC, it will always be part of your account, even if you no longer have the game itself. If you buy a downloaded version of the game, any DLC you bought previously will be automatically available to you.
Thema:

1. update 1.1 adds crew abilities. - Similar Threads - update adds crew

2. Why not add the function to delay updates?

in XboX Insiders
    Why not add the function to delay updates?: So why hasn’t the ability to delay/postpone updates been implemented into Xbox. It’s been in windows for a while however Xbox is missing on a simple function? Yes i understand the concept of xbox...
  3. Why does it take 30 days for my account information to be updated or to add a subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it take 30 days for my account information to be updated or to add a subscription?: Just bought a xbox One after having a 360 for years and not using it, finally upgraded for a new game I wanted and I got a live membership to play online and when I entered it rejected the code....
  4. Punchcard for Add-on Puchased not Updating

in XBoX Rewards
    Punchcard for Add-on Puchased not Updating: I have purchased add-on content for Crossout and the punchcard has not updated. As you can see. I have purchased add-ons for three games [img] [img] [img] [img]...
  5. Add a feature in New update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add a feature in New update: Can Xbox devs please add a new Bluetooth feature for headphones and speaker because we're all wired up if it was more wireless we could move around and have more space as we feel limited to space...
  6. Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update: Microsoft please add this in Xbox one future updates, you know gamer pics right why does teens or children can't do custom gamer pics like why. Just mostly improve the security for parents so they...
  7. Update gamertag to lower-case and add a space

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update gamertag to lower-case and add a space: I am attempting to update my gamertag as follows: GR1MDR4G0N --> gr1m dr4g0n The website and my XBox One are telling me that the gamertag is already in use. I searched and no one has this...
  8. can't add my account after the latest software update

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't add my account after the latest software update: after updating to the latest version it seems I can't add my account network connection is fine Dashboard is connected to xbox live even I tried factory reset and removed everything but the...
  9. Can't add friends since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add friends since last update: Hi everyone, I'm french and 3 days ago i've finally installed the last update on the xbox one. Since then I cannot add friends. Everytime I try to it says at the top of the screen with a yellow...
  10. Xbox one update erased game add ons and causes random switch of downloading files

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one update erased game add ons and causes random switch of downloading files: since the last Xbox one system update, all my add ons for ffxv mysteriously deleted when I went to play ffxv the next day. Also the new system update changes how the games download, so every so...