Update error code

Discus and support Update error code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox is doing the first time set up and when it gets to applying update instead of restarting it powers off and when i turn it back on i get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jayQQDN, Sep 2, 2019.

1. jayQQDN
    jayQQDN Guest

Update error code

my xbox is doing the first time set up and when it gets to applying update instead of restarting it powers off and when i turn it back on i get a 0x8b10000b 0x00000000 0x00000204 error code and i select try again and it does it all over again

:)

jayQQDN, Sep 2, 2019
  2. TA Chaos Win User

Zero Dark Thirty

Hello there, check the following page for information on this error code.

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup

If you see error code 8007-045D when you try to download an update, it means a storage device was not found during the software update.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update problem

4. GMAN990 Win User

Can't uppdate/connect to xbox live?!

That code is still an update error code, if you cannot get the update wired or wireless please update via USB
  5. MohsinSfc Win User

XBOX one Is not Updating after power cycle. Is It Because of Xbox Live Service Down right now?

No while updating i pressed all triggers and i got the error code

UPDATE ERROR: Network Error. 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000200
  6. Wobermen Win User

Disc Read Error - Update - Hard Drive Unformatted

Update:

I restarted the console and accepted the update prompt from immediately after startup.

- Received the error code "42FE - 0000 - 3080 - 0502 - 8007 - 0468

- Searched the error code in the error code search on this site.

- Searched whole code with, without spaces, and the last 4 digits without space.

- Came back Error code not found.

I'm getting really upset.
Thema:

Update error code

1. Update error code - Similar Threads - Update error code

2. My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???: Is there a problem with the server something right now I just turn my Xbox on and it’s giving me there’s a problem with the update I’ve turn the consul off restarted it it’s not letting me get...
  3. System update error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update error code: Yep 0x00000201 again really harshing my mellow microsoft please fix for the love of master chief 2af67ec6-22e0-4aa2-9ca1-b75244271e44
  4. Update error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Update error code: Hi, i have a xbox 360, I try to make the update but i have this : 4476-4488-1380-0700-C000-000E i don't find an answer of my error code. Someone can help me please ? thx...
  5. Minecraft Updates & Error Code: 0x97e107df

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Updates & Error Code: 0x97e107df: I can’t update my Minecraft from v1.12 to v1.13.04. There is no update showing and it affects me playing with anyone else because everyone has the latest version. The error code 0x97e107df won’t...
  6. Update stuck (no errors codes)

in XboX Insiders
    Update stuck (no errors codes): Hey, my update is stuck at 14%. Been there for nearly 5 hours. My Xbox is not showing an error code or anything. It is still showing downloading. I was wondering if I would be able to unplug the...
  7. Xbox One keeps getting error code when updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps getting error code when updating: Hi everyone, This is for a friend of mine. He has the standard Xbox One that he's been using since its first-ever came out. A few days ago, he got an update for his Xbox. Upon trying to...
  8. Tried to update xbox one s and error code 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried to update xbox one s and error code 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005: Hi all Would appreciate any help that hasn't already been offered for the above error code. Will explain the series of events and everything I have tried. Got the notice to update my console as...
  9. Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help: Xbox one will not launch. Minecraft. No error codes worked until last update. 185c76b5-115c-4743-b9f0-9f665bc211ce
  10. Xbox One S will not update, cannot find a description for error code 801901A0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S will not update, cannot find a description for error code 801901A0: Recently on startup my Xbox One S said i needed to update, so I hit the button and got an error that there was a problem with the update. The 8 digit error code is 801901A0 and for the life of me...