Update Family Status for Online Safety

Discus and support Update Family Status for Online Safety in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought my son an xBox One and set it up for play using my account, which is an Adult account. However, we recently got xBox Live, and I want to make... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZonatedCoyote91, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Update Family Status for Online Safety

I bought my son an xBox One and set it up for play using my account, which is an Adult account. However, we recently got xBox Live, and I want to make sure he can not use apps that are inappropriate for young children. I set up a new child account for
    him and added him to a Family Group, and now I can control access to certain apps on his Child account. But, if he uses this account then he loses all of his achievements that he earned in games on my account. So, I have been trying to figure out how to
    block xBox Live from my account or restrict it to age appropriate apps, but I can not find any way to do this for an Adult account. (I am not a gamer, so it doesn't matter what restrictions are on my account).

Is there any way to block xBox Live and or restrict the xBox Live games available on an adult account? If not, is there another way to transfer achievements in games (specifically, Forza Horizon 3) that he earned using my account to his account?

Thanks!

:)

ZonatedCoyote91, Sep 17, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

There is no way to transfer games or achievements, etc. Also, there is unfortunately no way to restrict an adult account, unless with a passkey. However, a passkey cannot be put on apps or games, programs, etc.

Your best avenue would be to keep him as the new added child account and have him beat those games again, building up his own gamerscore.
  3. Jowster12 Win User

Hello,

You cannot transfer acheivments. Your best bet would be too turn on parental settings.

I hope I was able to help

-
  4. BraveSir Paul Win User

Best solution create an account for your son - this way you can add all sort of restrictions (including the rating of games and apps, and how much screen time he has per day)
  5. Paul1708 Win User

There isnt away to transfer or move achievements to a other account to aviod cheating. You can block certain things on a adult account in prviacy settings however has its a adult account your son will just be able to turn them back on when he likes. The
    only way to set up child limts is on a child account
  6. I Am Agreesiv Win User

Just dont connect the xbox to the internet when he plays then he cant use xbox live
Thema:

1. Update Family Status for Online Safety - Similar Threads - Update Family Status

2. Can't Download Update Status Code:4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Download Update Status Code:4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570: I think I've pretty much exhausted every solution I can find for this error or status code. I cannot seem to find the status code when I search it, I've downloaded the file from my computer to a...
  3. offline update NOT working

in XBoX on Consoles
    offline update NOT working: my xbox just came up with there was something wrong when updating and ive tried doing a offline update and it stops at 59 percent and turns off and comes back on and says the same thing can...
  4. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins: Shadowkeep DLC is only working with one account (Primary). I have two xboxes and the one that is tagged as my home xbox will not play Shadowkeep story with other users logged in....
  5. October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...: They've been busy bees. Liking the sound of better mixer integration for sure 5e642201-c518-4faa-ba3f-3c598a412ae2
  6. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins: I'm not entirely sure how to put this. We have 3 Gamertags in our family for our Xbox One. 2 Adults and 1 child. Adult 1, purchased Destiny 2, and then when Shadowkeep came out, Adult 2 purchased...
  7. block game updates for my microsoft family or set download limit per month.

in XBoX on Consoles
    block game updates for my microsoft family or set download limit per month.: How can I block updates for installed games for members in my Microsoft family? we have a limited amount of internet per month, and my kids do updates to my installed games and waste all our...
  8. Family restrictions rendered useless with latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family restrictions rendered useless with latest update: My children can watch Netflix without being looged in after the latest update. This renders the time restrictions useless. I guess continued functionality is not a concern when updating software....
  9. Family Settings On Xbox After Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Settings On Xbox After Update: I've been having issues with Microsofts family settings and my Xbox one after the recent dashboard update, I'm a preview member. I have a family account set up between one adult and a child (the...
  10. Removed child from family + child XBOX live account cannot be updated + don't see the GOLD ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed child from family + child XBOX live account cannot be updated + don't see the GOLD ...: Hi, I recently bought 2 XBOX live gold memberships for my son (I wanted 2 years). His XBOX live WEB account was clearly showing 2 entries. Unfortunately, the XBOX 360 never detected that my son...