Update for "Gooser" challenge

Discus and support Update for "Gooser" challenge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Amount of kills is getting reduced.... A LOT http://t.co/4k0J2IQJNi Hopefully this will make everyone happy d3be0a42-41e2-4b22-8ef1-a2db54930af4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Popogeejoe, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Popogeejoe
    Popogeejoe Guest

Amount of kills is getting reduced.... A LOT
    http://t.co/4k0J2IQJNi

Hopefully this will make everyone happy

:)

Popogeejoe, Mar 26, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Titanfall regeneration requirements are bs

they have changed the gooser challenge from 50 to 5 anyone who has already done this will get something in a future patch the new gooser update will take place in the next patch

N7 Gh0stz, Mar 26, 2014
  3. Titanfall regeneration requirements are bs

Gooser challenge will be a pain Update for "Gooser" challenge :(

MessiahBrowny, Mar 26, 2014
  4. Update for "Gooser" challenge

that's good news down to 5

Also the one's that did the 50 challenge will be rewarded

MessiahBrowny, Mar 26, 2014
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

they have changed the gooser challenge from 50 to 5 anyone who has already done this will get something in a future patch the new gooser update will take place in the next patch
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Gooser challenge will be a pain :(
  7. MessiahBrowny Win User

Gooser challenge is hot topic alot not enjoying it because of that.
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

the only challenge i dont like it the gooser challenge the shot gun and 40mm gun challenges i had done by the time i was level 22
  9. Popogeejoe Win User

REGEN REQUIREMENTS FOR TITANFALL IS A JOKE!!!!!

Thema:

1. Update for "Gooser" challenge - Similar Threads - Update Gooser challenge

2. Serious update problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious update problem.: Hi, if anyone from Xbox/Microsoft is reading this then could you please help me. I have an Xbox One X and last Friday night (7th August 2020) I downloaded an update for my console that made the...
  3. Why are my Xbox One Stats and Time played not updating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my Xbox One Stats and Time played not updating?: My Xbox One game stats are not updating. Every time I play a game and when I'm done I check the stats and the time played and they don't update. Why is this happening? It was working for the...
  4. Xbox download/update speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox download/update speeds: I’m currently trying to download the update for call of duty mw and my wifi is so slow it will literally take more than a day to download. I’d also like to add i’m already using ethernet. I try to...
  5. ERRO APÓS ATUALIZAR CONTROLE XBOX ONE[ERROR AFTER UPDATING XBOX ONE CONTROL]

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERRO APÓS ATUALIZAR CONTROLE XBOX ONE[ERROR AFTER UPDATING XBOX ONE CONTROL]: Boa noite Hoje fiz a atualização do driver do meu controle do xbox one via cabo pelo próprio xbox one, porem após completar os 100% o controle fica com o comando DIRECIONAL CIMA ativado...
  6. Having Problems with XBOX ONE Update, Error 0x80070079 0x00000000 0x90000005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Problems with XBOX ONE Update, Error 0x80070079 0x00000000 0x90000005: Have been in a loop of trying to fix my XBOX that failed and upgrade. Currently showing error 0x80070079 0x00000000 0x90000005. It has posted Source OS and Target OS, as well as Console ID. Need...
  7. There was a problem with the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem with the update: This morning my internet and my xbox one was fine until it doesn't want to my internet and I disconnect four times and try to update my console and hope that it will be fix but instead I get this...
  8. Cannot Update Store after 20 hours and multiple tries

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Update Store after 20 hours and multiple tries: The store has been updating now for, at a guess over 20 hours. It remains on 0% and I've tried to restart it a few times via pause and resume also cancelled it and restarted it but no progress is...
  9. Private Matches, Gooser Challenge Tweak, etc Update Today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Private Matches, Gooser Challenge Tweak, etc Update Today: Titanfall Update Bringing Private Matches and More Later Today - IGN. 1315a3d8-3130-4cec-9b66-1a7fa60fdce9
  10. gooser to 5 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gooser to 5 update: when does this update come out. im stuck at 11/50 and im probably not going to play unless they do something to make it easier. I don't think its very nice on the other hand sitting in the back...