Update has deleted my Microsoft Edge App on Xbox One

Discus and support Update has deleted my Microsoft Edge App on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Xbox One, as of the most recent update of May 17th, 2019, the Microsoft Edge App is broken. It is missing from my downloaded apps & all links that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SGT Conley, May 21, 2019.

1. SGT Conley
    SGT Conley Guest

On Xbox One, as of the most recent update of May 17th, 2019, the Microsoft Edge App is broken.

It is missing from my downloaded apps & all links that open Microsoft Edge just give me a error message.

What do I do?

:)

SGT Conley, May 21, 2019
  2. SGT Conley Win User

Hello & thank you for the assistance.

Unfortunately, the Microsoft Edge App is not present in my consoles' internal or external hard drives & the app doesn't exist in the Microsoft Store.

I'm quite confused on how to proceed.
  3. SGT Conley Win User

I will attempt this now. Thank you.
  4. SylvorOnix Win User

If you are unable to find the Edge App in the store under apps and unable to locate it anywhere on your system before going further contact xbox for tech assistance from a rep so that they can walk you through some steps and you can tell them what is happening.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi
    SGT Conley

I recommend trying a
    soft factory reset
    . Maybe the recent update did not apply properly and you need to reset the system.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have the correct account login information plus your WIFI password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account's that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your network during the
    reset.

Let us know if a factory reset solves the issue!
  6. SGT Conley Win User

There is no direct error message, as I can't interact with the Microsoft Edge app, but when I click something that would cause Microsoft Edge to open it instead opens the XBL Marketplace & fails to load a page saying;

"Try that again.

Page could not be loaded. Please try again later.

Code: 0x80131500

CV: v2EUBCngZUuaB+Rr"

I have tried the following:

Turning the console off & back on repeatedly, waiting hours in between attempts.

Restarting the console repeatedly, waiting hours in between attempts.

Searching the Microsoft Store, on the console & website, for the app to attempt a redownload.

Searching my hard drives for the Microsoft Edge app.

Nothing has worked & I can't find the app nor open it via alternate methods.

It's as if it doesn't exist.
Thema:

1. Update has deleted my Microsoft Edge App on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Update has deleted

2. Help? My Xbox has been stuck on updating and I want to make sure I don't brick it.

in XboX Insiders
    Help? My Xbox has been stuck on updating and I want to make sure I don't brick it.: My Xbox has been stuck on the update screen at 12% for around 20 minutes or so. Kind of worried to turn it off, any ideas? submitted by /u/leon724 [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?: I bought the Game Pass Ultimate bundle because I'm on pc. I reached out to support on how to redeem the offers I PURCHASED, and they said only console players could redeem the extra offers...
  4. after last update internal hard drive has problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    after last update internal hard drive has problems: On internal hard drive rock band 4 ( a game) is no longer displayed. If ever after hours first. Nevertheless, RockBand does not start anymore. In some cases, the first screen with "loading" takes...
  5. 2nd time in a week an xbox update has kicked me from my game

in XboX Insiders
    2nd time in a week an xbox update has kicked me from my game: If this is normal I'm just going to have to opt out of testing, playing a ranked poker tournament and all of a sudden taken offline to apply a bloody update!! That is soooooo frustrating! I have...
  6. Why the Xbox One X update today has HDR off when gaming???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the Xbox One X update today has HDR off when gaming???: Theres no way I can play the games in hdr. I might have to try and end the Xbox Insider to try and get rid of the hdr not turning and i know its working 36e6ecc5-f42c-4e58-b568-b5a986a81576
  7. Why does HITMAN™ for Xbox One has to update every time I sneeze?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does HITMAN™ for Xbox One has to update every time I sneeze?: HITMAN™ for Xbox One released on 2016 seems like a great game, and I got it when it was on Games with Gold. I tend to download every game I have access to, to avoid spending several hours...
  8. Memory Unit Has Corrupted Profile That Will Not Delete and Cannot Download Update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Memory Unit Has Corrupted Profile That Will Not Delete and Cannot Download Update: I have looked at all previous threads and help pages regarding this matter. I have an Xbox 360 E 4GB that I bought used. It didn't come with a hard drive, so I bought one at GameStop. I have...
  9. My minecraft world has been deleted after the update D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world has been deleted after the update D:: Bevore the update I played with my friends in my Minecraft world . We have been building for months. As i started minecraft bevore one hour my minecraft needed a update. As the update was finish I...
  10. Xbox one preview update has deleted my friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one preview update has deleted my friends list: Updated this evening UK time around 1810. And my entire friends list is missing from the dash. I still have the popular now feed where is shows all my friends stuff. And I have them in the smart...