Update Help - Call of Duty: Ghost

Discus and support Update Help - Call of Duty: Ghost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am new to Xbox. That being said, I am relatively tech savy. I received my first Xbox (1 & 360) for christmas. The install went well with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlanofSmith, Jan 1, 2014.

1. AlanofSmith
    AlanofSmith Guest

I am new to Xbox. That being said, I am relatively tech savy. I received my first Xbox (1 & 360) for christmas. The install went well with the occasional stalled installation on the xbox one. I have been having a great time playing Call of Duty: Ghost.
    However, after returning from vacation two days ago, Call of Duty: Ghost requires an update. I accept and it starts the process and then immediately says "There was a problem with the update" and gives me the option to check network settings, try again, or
    cancel. I am positive my internet settings are fine as the Xbox shows a 7MB download and 2MB upload speed. I have tried the "hold the button" power off as well as unplugged for 5 five minutes. Sometimes the game will get stuck in a loop of title screen and
    then error message, over and over and over until I take out the disc. Other games have installed fine and updated with no issue at all. In fact, I downloaded all of the external song content for Just Dance 2014 with no problem at all.

I am at a loss. Any suggestions would be most appreciated! Update Help - Call of Duty: Ghost :)

Thanks!

Alan [Mod Removed]

:)

AlanofSmith, Jan 1, 2014
  2. unable to play CoD: Ghost

I'm unable to play Call of Duty: Ghost, it says 'This game needs an update, but the update chouldn't be found.'
    HELP!!!! PLZ!!!

AirworthyCorgi0, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Major Pinch
    Major Pinch Guest
    ghosts update taking over two hours and still going

Hey guys can anyone help me the update for call of duty ghosts is taking hours has anyone else got this problem

Major Pinch, Jan 1, 2014
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

Have you tried to uninstall Ghosts and reinstall it? By doing this, once you try to install it again, it will download the update first then install the game onto the HDD.

CMUchippewa, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Malacath Win User

Cod Ghosts Nat Type Moderate...

The port that needs to be forwarded for call of Duty Ghosts was changed a couple of updates ago.

To get an open NAT in Call of Duty Ghosts you need to forward port 3076 to the xbox.

It used to be port 3075 but now it's port 3076.
  6. CMUchippewa Win User

Have you tried to uninstall Ghosts and reinstall it? By doing this, once you try to install it again, it will download the update first then install the game onto the HDD.
  7. A u r o r a Win User

Surround Sound Problems for Xbox One Since March Update

Update: Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition works perfectly, Call of Duty: Ghosts does not.
  8. MR OYKOT Win User

installing the game offline then having a patch

"OTHER GAMES LIKE FORZA 5 OR DR3"

I

\I/

Hello I believe I found an answer install your game offline and go online there should be an update if you click accept it should start it and your game will look like its installing again but it is actually installing the update and it will give you a
    percentage however this does not work for "CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS"

"CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS TUTORIAL"

I

\I/

for it to work for "CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS" you need to have a friend who installed the update and can play online to invite you and then it will ask you to update hope this works for you!
  9. Ceph War Win User

[Xbox One] Ceph Gaming Recruiting

Quick Call of Duty: Ghost Statistic Update

Division: Gold-Platinum

Roster: 16 players

Clan Average Kill/Death: 1.91

Clan Average Win %: 56%

Looking for exceptional Call of Duty: Ghost and Battlefield 4 players who are looking to be apart of a great clan.
Thema:

1. Update Help - Call of Duty: Ghost - Similar Threads - Update Help Call

2. Help ? Ever since this last update my Xbox has been stuck here

in XboX Insiders
    Help ? Ever since this last update my Xbox has been stuck here: [IMG] submitted by /u/OGC_Enigma1010 [link] [comments]
  3. i need help updating my minecraft to 1.16.0 because its at 1.16.0.68

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help updating my minecraft to 1.16.0 because its at 1.16.0.68: Hi, I need help to update my Minecraft correctly because everyone else is at 1.16.0 and i'm at 1.16.0.68 for some reason and this makes me not be able to see other players chat when i join but...
  4. Need help after the new June update

in XboX Insiders
    Need help after the new June update: After the June update, my original xbox one has stopped working; it takes me to a troubleshoot screen every time I turn it on. I've tried factory resetting it and offline updating with a USB but...
  5. Update Broke My HDMI Port Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Update Broke My HDMI Port Please Help: I was downloading an update for the insiders program and when it did the reset for the update like it always does, the video source was no longer working. does anyone know a way to fix this? I...
  6. Cannot update my console. Please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot update my console. Please help!: My xbox won't install the update that recently came out. I have tried EVERYTHING. All of the suggestions from xbox support and just tried updating with a USB and that did not work either. I keep...
  7. can anyone help? i need a system update

in XboX Insiders
    can anyone help? i need a system update: i have e106 and when i try to reset, or update offline, it restarts and then im hit with e101... i need either a system update file that i can load up with, that is...
  8. [Help] Xbox Insider Help with Update E102 Error and E101

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Xbox Insider Help with Update E102 Error and E101: I have the 102 error I cant reset my console it'll prepare, reboot into troubleshooting. I can not offline update as my OS Version is on 2006.200604-0000. I already tried and it keeps saying error...
  9. Help call of duty black ops update not showing up in queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help call of duty black ops update not showing up in queue: help! I'm trying to update my Xbox one disc copy of call of duty black ops 3 and it's not showing up in my queue and when I click on the icon for call of duty black ops 3 (witch does mot say it's...
  10. “THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE UPDATE” - a drop in the ocean of all the calls for help

in XBoX on Consoles
    “THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE UPDATE” - a drop in the ocean of all the calls for help: I have bought an xbone for my family and I am unable to complete the initial updates to get it running. I have completed one update, yet it advised I needed to update around 1500meg. I started...