Update in progress - frozen

Discus and support Update in progress - frozen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I am stuck at the update in progress screen, it loads maybe 1% then freezes. I ordered the season pass for ghosts and have the map pack install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WIDDY lawlipop, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Update in progress - frozen

Hey, I am stuck at the update in progress screen, it loads maybe 1% then freezes. I ordered the season pass for ghosts and have the map pack install however I am unable to get past the update page. Any thoughts? Thanks

:)

WIDDY lawlipop, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Frozen Progress

Hey Saberstorm001! Are you playing on PC? If so, can you check and see if a different user on the PC is able to track progress? Additionally, post
    here and let them know what you're seeing as well. Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Frozen Progress

My Pyramid and TriPeaks progress remain frozen at 15 and 45 respectively, no matter how many boards I clear. Does anyone know why, or how to fix it?

Already tried all the usual troubleshooting solutions.

Saberstorm001, Jan 28, 2014
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Frozen Progress

Hey Saberstorm001! Are you playing on PC? If so, can you check and see if a different user on the PC is able to track progress? Additionally, post
    here and let them know what you're seeing as well. Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. Lethal God428 Win User

Xbox One Frozen While Applying Update

Yeah still stuck. I think the console is frozen rather than just the progress bar not moving, but I can't be sure.
  6. oupyee Win User

Achievements not unlocking, progress frozen

Settings>Network settings>Advanced>Alternate MAC>Clear then it will want to restart. that seems to do wonders for me. Hope it helps.
  7. Mister Kellogg Win User

Xbox quests progress frozen

Hi cjbulls3,

Do you see anything change if you try a different browser or clear the cache/browsing history on your current one? Please let us know if that helps with the data being stuck on the page.

Thank you!
  8. Clawblade-63415F09-9 Win User

Would you look at it? Just look at it! Not unlocking

I'm having that problem too. My progress is frozen at 71% but the game achievements say I found all the orbs in all regions
Thema:

Update in progress - frozen

1. Update in progress - frozen - Similar Threads - Update progress frozen

2. Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck...: So I got the BSoD and did all the usual steps to try to fix. Could not. Opted to reset the system (delete all) and kept getting e102 error message. Shut down and did the offline update with my...
  3. Xbox won't start up, black screen "Update in progress, guide should be ready soon (0x80073d00)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't start up, black screen "Update in progress, guide should be ready soon (0x80073d00)": Hi, When i start the Xbox i see the green Xbox screen than a black screen. When i press the Xbox button the controller it shows a black screen with: Update in progress Guide should be ready...
  4. Part of my progression errased after an update of the console (far cry new dawn)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Part of my progression errased after an update of the console (far cry new dawn): Hello, I've been playing fracry new dawn for the last couple weeks and a new update came out for the xbox one during that time. I put i back to later and played during a few days offline. Once I...
  5. Progress lost after update to Battlefield V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress lost after update to Battlefield V: Message stated I needed to download an update for Battlefield V. After the update, all my progress was lost in the Nordlys mission. fee5b629-ec99-4312-a4e8-316991139d43
  6. Rise of the Tomb Raider Game Progress % not updating (Win10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of the Tomb Raider Game Progress % not updating (Win10): I've recently finished the game on survivor difficulty, and have an in game progress of 100%, how ever the associated achievements have not popped. On the Xbox.com site it only show a game...
  7. Xbox Quest “Download Games” Progress not updating.

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Quest “Download Games” Progress not updating.: As the title states, My Xbox quest “Download Games” Is not updating. When I go to check my progress it always says 50%(One game with gold games installed), even though I have three games with gold...
  8. HAVE NOT RECEIVED QUEST REWARD FOR APRIL AND MAY QUEST PROGRESS IS NOT UPDATING

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HAVE NOT RECEIVED QUEST REWARD FOR APRIL AND MAY QUEST PROGRESS IS NOT UPDATING: I still have not received my quest reward for April and May Xbox quest progress is not updating for may. This is the third time I've had a problem with this program. Why am I going through the...
  9. XBOX QUESTS: Progress Not Updating

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX QUESTS: Progress Not Updating: Hello, I made a previous post regarding my Xbox Quests which has been resolved (thank you), but I’ve ran into another problem. On the Progress Tracker, it shows I completed two of the three...
  10. Xbox Quests Progress Not Updating

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Quests Progress Not Updating: I’ve got an issue where I’ve downloaded the two free Games with Gold, and it says I have downloaded 0/2 on the page. I really want this to be fixed and say I did it because I’m interested in this...