Update issue? Can't use RT and left joystick together.

Discus and support Update issue? Can't use RT and left joystick together. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have iPega controller and it works really fine with every platform. When I try to use RT and left joystick together, it just doesn't work. Meaning... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AKGames2001, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Update issue? Can't use RT and left joystick together.

I have iPega controller and it works really fine with every platform. When I try to use RT and left joystick together, it just doesn't work. Meaning that either left joystick work or RT. This happened me with every game in game streaming (project xcloud).

I thought it was my controller issue, so I tried it with nvidia games and other pc games and it worked. So it's definitely not my controller issue. But this occurred after I updated the game. Due to this I can't play any game including my favorite one ori and the will of wisps.

If u have solution please guide me through this.

submitted by /u/AKGames2001
    [link] [comments]

/u/AKGames2001, Jun 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. anil-mahapatra Win User

[Spoiler] All GTA V Cheats

The left and right buttons/joysticks are not giving the required results for the purpose of cheats (for ex-lower wanted level).Whereas the LT/RT AND LB/RB Buttons are working good for cheats.

The joystick and other buttons on top of the controller are working fine otherwise, but just not for the cheats.

Can you therefore , please guide me how do i use the cheats through my xbox wireless controller.
  3. Mate-93 Win User

Xbox Controls of Wolf3D and DooM 1-2 ???

Dang!

I cannot configure my controller to the mapping above... No wonder this game designed for 4 button joysticks :/

I must get accustomed to the one working stick (left) and that the fire is not the RT.

But the life doesn't stops here... :)
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Left joystick

Hey there,

Very sorry to hear about the controller issue. For this specific issue, your Xbox One controller will need to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the Xbox
    Online Service Center
    . We are unable to guarantee that the specific controller that came with the Battlefield 1 Xbox One S bundle will be available, and we recommend reaching out to our phone support team through our
    Contact Us page to inquire further.

Hope this helps.
  5. ASadFacedKlown Win User

Changing Netflix Accounts (Help!)

Use the left joystick and do the code. Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, up, up, up, up.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Left Joystick Problems Help

Hi Mage,

Thanks for your update! If you're going to clean your controller, please be sure to not open it in any way (removing screws/ prying) and to use an minimal amount of 90% isopropyl alcohol with cotton swabs or pieces with a microfiber cloth as well.

I hope this information helps.
Thema:

Update issue? Can't use RT and left joystick together.

1. Update issue? Can't use RT and left joystick together. - Similar Threads - Update issue Can't

2. Anyone in alpha skip ahead having issues with minecraft since the nether update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone in alpha skip ahead having issues with minecraft since the nether update?: My One X crashes a lot playing minecraft none of my other friends have had any issues submitted by /u/zPureAssassiNz [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox controller issues after firmware update (button "A" responds as if it were "X" or...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller issues after firmware update (button "A" responds as if it were "X" or...: hello, here I come to try to solve a little problem that happened with my Xbox controller, after a firmware update the controller that worked normally started to have a problem, when I press...
  4. Can't update Xbox. Maybe an issue with insider?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't update Xbox. Maybe an issue with insider?: I don't know if this has something to do with a Insider Update but I can't connect to Xbox Live ever since I updated my console with an update (I'm guessing it was an insider update) and I even...
  5. Beta test update for Xbox one X, auto shutoff for overheat issue

in XboX Insiders
    Beta test update for Xbox one X, auto shutoff for overheat issue: My Xbox keeps auto shutting off for stated overheating issue, but it's cool to the touch and does this only 5 mins approx. after being on. Told it's possible update issue since there is no...
  6. Xbox 360 Issue: Can't process the update. If the problem pers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Issue: Can't process the update. If the problem pers...: I've had this issue for the past few years and I never really did anything about it since I already had a few games downloaded that I liked playing. I want to play my other games again but I can't...
  7. Preorder issues with new latest preview update (why you can't access Stick of truth trough ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder issues with new latest preview update (why you can't access Stick of truth trough ...: I pre ordered South park the fractured but whole gold edition and deus ex mankind divided digital deluxe edition with xbo currency on console. I noticed that I wasn't being charged for the games...
  8. Preview update issue, Can't connect to Xbox Live. please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview update issue, Can't connect to Xbox Live. please help.: I was sent a message saying that I was selected for a preview program on my Xbox 360. I thought it was a scam so I did not download it in fear of a virus or something. I have gone through all of...
  9. Preview update issue, Can't connect to Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview update issue, Can't connect to Xbox Live.: Preview update issue; and or Can't connect to Xbox Live. ef3d7c8b-0200-4b20-8668-8f4949f0a829
  10. Can't Unmute, lobby issues since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Unmute, lobby issues since last update.: First off, I frequent this sub often and haven't seen my specific bugs, so I apologize if this has already been answered. That said... I play on the Xbox One with a physical copy of CoD: Ghosts....