Update issue

Discus and support Update issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Update issue Hey there BruceSeiler Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get past the separate error that you're dealing with. I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AllieTNT4, Sep 1, 2019.

1. AllieTNT4
    AllieTNT4 Guest

Update issue

Update issue
    Hey there BruceSeiler

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get past the separate error that you're dealing with. I can see how seeing this thread and the error it describes could inspire you to try and get help here, however it would behoove you to make
    a new thread so that we can tailor support to your error's needs, especially if it's displaying on a different console, such as the 360 or through a PC.

When you get the chance, post a new thread so that we can provide the appropriate troubleshooting for that and hopefully get to the bottom of that.

Thanks for reading!

:)

AllieTNT4, Sep 1, 2019
  2. AR8 Stefan Win User

Issues With Update

Have you tried turning it off and trying again?
  3. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

Yea, i went and baught a xbox 360 sandisk 8gb flashdrive. it came preconfigured and with the system update on it..but it still doesnt work...i guess ima have to send it in for like 6 months. lol. ty BohSeppuku.
  4. BohSeppuku Win User

update issues

Oh, also make sure you followed all the directions correctly when you downloaded the update to your flashdrive.

Note The USB flash drive must use the FAT32 file system.

1.Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.

2.Download the update file.

3.Click Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.

4.Unzip the file. If you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, double-click the .zip file to unzip it.

5.Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory of your flash drive.

6.Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer.

7.Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox 360 console.

8.Restart the console.

9.When the console restarts, the installation program starts automatically. Select Yes when you are prompted to update the new console software.
  5. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

yes, it has all updates before a week and a half ago. yea, it tells me to test connection and when i do it gets to connecting to xbox live then the update pops up again. No, im using some knock off brand. so im guessing i should go buy a sandisk? lol
  6. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

yes, but not the whole thing. when i formatted the whole flash drive, it wouldnt let me save the update to the flash drive.
Thema:

Update issue

1. Update issue - Similar Threads - Update issue

2. XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue: Hello there epic xbox gamers I recently bought a used xbox 360, because i loved it as a kid and wanted to relive my childhood! The machine is white and has a hard drive slot at the top (i think...
  3. went back to set up update issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    went back to set up update issues: MY brothers who has down syndrome' his xbox one was working great on Wednesday night but when I went to start up his xbox one the next day it some reason went back to the setting up your xbox one....
  4. Where's an update on the sign-in issues???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's an update on the sign-in issues???: It's been nearly 8 hrs since the last update concerning the signing in issue!! When will this be fixed?? Also, why was I sign-out abruptly when everything was fin since this morning?? Pretty sure...
  5. Any update on if this issue will be resolved as thousands have experienced this within 2...

in XboX Insiders
    Any update on if this issue will be resolved as thousands have experienced this within 2...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  6. Login issues after latest update, outage issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Login issues after latest update, outage issues: When signing out of Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad it used to ask just this app or all apps , no longer does why? Also when signing in it would offer all Xbox accounts to login with and...
  7. Brightness issues after latest Beta Ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Brightness issues after latest Beta Ring update: So Saturday after the latest Beta Ring update on Saturday, I started having brightness issues in games and also the Guide while in games. I changed no settings on my end. This only started...
  8. XBox 360 - Update Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    XBox 360 - Update Issue: XBox 360 - Update Issue The first thing to do while the console is OFF is power cycle your network router and wait until it is fully functional BEFORE turning the console back ON. You may have...
  9. Update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update issue: After a couple of weeks i opened my xone and i kee getting a problem with the update screen. Every time after I log in my wired network. Error code I keep getting is 0x8B10000B 0x00000000...
  10. Brightness Issues after latest Update

in XboX Insiders
    Brightness Issues after latest Update: So yesterday morning I was prompted to download an update. I am in the Beta Ring. After downloading this update, whenever I launch a game, the brightness seems to have been turned way up from...