Update issue

Discus and support Update issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Update issue Hey there BruceSeiler Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get past the separate error that you're dealing with. I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AllieTNT4, Sep 1, 2019.

1. AllieTNT4
    AllieTNT4 Guest

Update issue

Update issue
    Hey there BruceSeiler

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get past the separate error that you're dealing with. I can see how seeing this thread and the error it describes could inspire you to try and get help here, however it would behoove you to make
    a new thread so that we can tailor support to your error's needs, especially if it's displaying on a different console, such as the 360 or through a PC.

When you get the chance, post a new thread so that we can provide the appropriate troubleshooting for that and hopefully get to the bottom of that.

Thanks for reading!

:)

AllieTNT4, Sep 1, 2019
  2. AR8 Stefan Win User

Issues With Update

Have you tried turning it off and trying again?
  3. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

Yea, i went and baught a xbox 360 sandisk 8gb flashdrive. it came preconfigured and with the system update on it..but it still doesnt work...i guess ima have to send it in for like 6 months. lol. ty BohSeppuku.
  4. BohSeppuku Win User

update issues

Oh, also make sure you followed all the directions correctly when you downloaded the update to your flashdrive.

Note The USB flash drive must use the FAT32 file system.

1.Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.

2.Download the update file.

3.Click Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.

4.Unzip the file. If you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, double-click the .zip file to unzip it.

5.Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory of your flash drive.

6.Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer.

7.Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox 360 console.

8.Restart the console.

9.When the console restarts, the installation program starts automatically. Select Yes when you are prompted to update the new console software.
  5. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

yes, it has all updates before a week and a half ago. yea, it tells me to test connection and when i do it gets to connecting to xbox live then the update pops up again. No, im using some knock off brand. so im guessing i should go buy a sandisk? lol
  6. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

yes, but not the whole thing. when i formatted the whole flash drive, it wouldnt let me save the update to the flash drive.
Thema:

Update issue

1. Update issue - Similar Threads - Update issue

2. Power up/ update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power up/ update issue: My Xbox has been off for months, too much work! I went to turn on my console and there is no activity on my tv screen. I figured it may be doing updates but this has gone on for a few days. Not...
  3. Beta Version - Issues Encountered Since Last Update

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Version - Issues Encountered Since Last Update: On the Beta Version - Issues Encountered In the Microsoft store, cannot install from the home screen of the game. Able to install from 'games & apps' without issues. In settings/storage - Click...
  4. Delta ring issue with updates disappearing

in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring issue with updates disappearing: I've been in the delta ring for about two months now, and there's a problem I've been having with updating my games. Sometimes, after being off the Xbox for a bit, I come back to see that some...
  5. Ea access games issue with downloading games in the new update

in XboX Insiders
    Ea access games issue with downloading games in the new update: I'm in the alpha ring, and since the new update with the games and apps part of the dashboard, EA access doesn't show its games in the 'full library' tab. Plus, when going into the EA app and...
  6. console update issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    console update issues: I just got the Xbox one s and can't get it to update. I have the 80072xxx error code. I have tried wired and a wireless network but it connected to both so that's not the issue. I even tried to do...
  7. Issue with the latest update and library of games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with the latest update and library of games: Since the latest Dashboard update, if the console starts disconnected for some reason and you go to "My games and apps", the library disappears like if there were no games installed. To avert this...
  8. Xbox 360 S update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S update issue: Update Failed Error Code 4497-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570 My XBox 360 S 4GB keeps requiring a system update which will not install. I am getting the error "Can't download the update. To tet your...
  9. Issue with Dolby Access since newest update

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Dolby Access since newest update: I have been using Dolby atmos with the access app just fine. After every update though it reverts all my sound settings. So after this newest update I went to put my setting back using the access...
  10. Frame rate issues after latest update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame rate issues after latest update?: after the latest up date all of my FPS games (Halo-Destany 2 ect) are basically un playable. Anybody else experiencing this issue? adc313ea-c79b-401f-b1f1-04637ca32d0f