Update issue

Discus and support Update issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After a couple of weeks i opened my xone and i kee getting a problem with the update screen. Every time after I log in my wired network. Error code I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SnapXploit, Sep 2, 2019.

1. SnapXploit
    SnapXploit Guest

Update issue

After a couple of weeks i opened my xone and i kee getting a problem with the update screen. Every time after I log in my wired network. Error code I keep getting is 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204. Reseted both
    xbox and modem but problem still persists. Please help

:)

SnapXploit, Sep 2, 2019
  2. AR8 Stefan Win User

Issues With Update

Have you tried turning it off and trying again?
  3. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

Yea, i went and baught a xbox 360 sandisk 8gb flashdrive. it came preconfigured and with the system update on it..but it still doesnt work...i guess ima have to send it in for like 6 months. lol. ty BohSeppuku.
  4. BohSeppuku Win User

update issues

Oh, also make sure you followed all the directions correctly when you downloaded the update to your flashdrive.

Note The USB flash drive must use the FAT32 file system.

1.Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.

2.Download the update file.

3.Click Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.

4.Unzip the file. If you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, double-click the .zip file to unzip it.

5.Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory of your flash drive.

6.Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer.

7.Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox 360 console.

8.Restart the console.

9.When the console restarts, the installation program starts automatically. Select Yes when you are prompted to update the new console software.
  5. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

yes, it has all updates before a week and a half ago. yea, it tells me to test connection and when i do it gets to connecting to xbox live then the update pops up again. No, im using some knock off brand. so im guessing i should go buy a sandisk? lol
  6. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

yes, but not the whole thing. when i formatted the whole flash drive, it wouldnt let me save the update to the flash drive.
Thema:

Update issue

1. Update issue - Similar Threads - Update issue

2. Issue with update is solved.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with update is solved.: Xbox support has solved the issue with the update. Thank you very much for your patience. [img] 804e8ddc-75d9-4eff-b107-1f68bb4630e4
  3. For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games: For those having issues updating, logging in or playing games a manual update using a PC and flash drive does seem to do the trick. I updated using that method and i am now able to play my games...
  4. MGS V graphics issue since October update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS V graphics issue since October update: [img] I was playing MGS V on my XBox One X Monday and Tuesday with no problems. My XBox automatically updated Wednesday morning at 5:32am, and when I got home from work Wednesday, my game...
  5. Xbox One X update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X update issue: Hi, last night my consol (Xbox One X Scorpio) was trying to install an update but everytime it reaches 85% the system crashes and i get the "Something went wrong" screen. Now no matter what...
  6. My issues with the most recent Skip Ahead updates.

in XboX Insiders
    My issues with the most recent Skip Ahead updates.: I've had several issues with recent Skip Ahead updates. It's getting better but still a long way off. Here's my issues list. "Must be connected to Internet to use the App" when I am connected....
  7. Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just...: submitted by /u/ManicFirestorm [link] [comments]
  8. Any update to the issue of Endless Plex buffering on the Insider Rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Any update to the issue of Endless Plex buffering on the Insider Rings?: Please do not delete this thread, this directly involves an issue with the Insider rings and a bug causing Plex to go into an Endless buffer loop at various times. Please read all the notes here...
  9. XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue: Hello there epic xbox gamers I recently bought a used xbox 360, because i loved it as a kid and wanted to relive my childhood! The machine is white and has a hard drive slot at the top (i think...
  10. went back to set up update issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    went back to set up update issues: MY brothers who has down syndrome' his xbox one was working great on Wednesday night but when I went to start up his xbox one the next day it some reason went back to the setting up your xbox one....