Update issue

Discus and support Update issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After a couple of weeks i opened my xone and i kee getting a problem with the update screen. Every time after I log in my wired network. Error code I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SnapXploit, Sep 2, 2019.

1. SnapXploit
    SnapXploit Guest

Update issue

After a couple of weeks i opened my xone and i kee getting a problem with the update screen. Every time after I log in my wired network. Error code I keep getting is 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204. Reseted both
    xbox and modem but problem still persists. Please help

:)

SnapXploit, Sep 2, 2019
  2. AR8 Stefan Win User

Issues With Update

Have you tried turning it off and trying again?
  3. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

Yea, i went and baught a xbox 360 sandisk 8gb flashdrive. it came preconfigured and with the system update on it..but it still doesnt work...i guess ima have to send it in for like 6 months. lol. ty BohSeppuku.
  4. BohSeppuku Win User

update issues

Oh, also make sure you followed all the directions correctly when you downloaded the update to your flashdrive.

Note The USB flash drive must use the FAT32 file system.

1.Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.

2.Download the update file.

3.Click Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.

4.Unzip the file. If you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, double-click the .zip file to unzip it.

5.Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory of your flash drive.

6.Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer.

7.Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox 360 console.

8.Restart the console.

9.When the console restarts, the installation program starts automatically. Select Yes when you are prompted to update the new console software.
  5. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

yes, it has all updates before a week and a half ago. yea, it tells me to test connection and when i do it gets to connecting to xbox live then the update pops up again. No, im using some knock off brand. so im guessing i should go buy a sandisk? lol
  6. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

yes, but not the whole thing. when i formatted the whole flash drive, it wouldnt let me save the update to the flash drive.
Thema:

Update issue

1. Update issue - Similar Threads - Update issue

2. Beta test update for Xbox one X, auto shutoff for overheat issue

in XboX Insiders
    Beta test update for Xbox one X, auto shutoff for overheat issue: My Xbox keeps auto shutting off for stated overheating issue, but it's cool to the touch and does this only 5 mins approx. after being on. Told it's possible update issue since there is no...
  3. Xbox update error during factory reset after network connection issues. Error code...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update error during factory reset after network connection issues. Error code...: I've run into a problem with my Xbox and I don't know how to solve it. I was having an issue where the Xbox connecting to the network but when I tried to access any content that requires network...
  4. Update issue? Can't use RT and left joystick together.

in XboX Insiders
    Update issue? Can't use RT and left joystick together.: I have iPega controller and it works really fine with every platform. When I try to use RT and left joystick together, it just doesn't work. Meaning that either left joystick work or RT. This...
  5. Xbox one update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one update issue: I'm hoping someone can help Ok, so we upgraded to the Xbox one x so our old xbox one was made redundant. Unfortunately the X has died, ok not a problem we have our old xbox one The problem now...
  6. Error Loop, Update Issue! Help! Don't want to drop £300 on a new XBOX

in XboX Insiders
    Error Loop, Update Issue! Help! Don't want to drop £300 on a new XBOX: So my xbox is throwing up E101, and E106 errors, it's stuck in a loop. Factory reset won't work, error at 7% and offline update fails at 5%. I'm in insider program. Any ideas how to get out of the...
  7. 4k capture issue still not fixed with the new update (June 9th)

in XboX Insiders
    4k capture issue still not fixed with the new update (June 9th): 4k capture issue still not fixed with the new update.. what actually doing ? or allow us 1080p 60fps capture instead of 4k 60fps. Can you allow us capture in 1080p 60fps instead of 4k 60fps ?,...
  8. Lego Jurassic World Update Issues - Prevents Game Working xBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Jurassic World Update Issues - Prevents Game Working xBox One: Purchased this game brand new on disc. Will only install offline. When I try online it seems to want to install the game and the update at the same time so it stops. Once installed offline the...
  9. Update issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update issues: ive had issues with the most recent update on my xbox one, at first I was given the option to update and it would stall during the second step. I tried resetting back to factory default and now...
  10. Update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update issue: I have a problem when updating my xbox one, it'll start the update and when it gets to the 2/3 part of the update it restarts the xbox. After turning my xbox on it asks for the same update and...