Update issue

Discus and support Update issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Try to get into any game and it kicks me out and pops up wanting me to reset the whole console and is giving me the code 0x800701e7 can anyone help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deon Armijo, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Deon Armijo
    Deon Armijo Guest

Update issue

Try to get into any game and it kicks me out and pops up wanting me to reset the whole console and is giving me the code 0x800701e7 can anyone help please.

:)

Deon Armijo, Sep 17, 2022
  2. BrilliantArc5 Win User

update issue

Hi, has it also cleared your save data cos I've had this same problem and am currently reinstalling it but want to know if there is even any point.
  3. Unreal Warfare Win User

update issues

Servers are being updated. I would wait a couple of hours and then try again later.
  4. Godmonkee Win User

Update Issues

Hi Payne Really sorry to hear about your loss of ! months Gold, can I make a suggestion for you to ring support and explain the situation to them they may be able to refund the month I am not say for definite they will but it may be worth a try.

UK: 0844 545 8143

U.S 1-800-4my-XBOX

Sorry I don't know the us number in numbers lol I need to have it to hand really so i can post it better.

Anyway hopefully you may get something sorted if not be happy and enjoy your gaming again

All the best

5. Miss Portia Win User

Update Issues

Hi PayneAS! The console shouldn't need to download updates in a sequential order; the latest update includes all of the previous updates as well. However, if the update failed, it may be *partially* updated, which can be problematic, because the console
    knows that, but the version number is correct. Anyway - Can you again try taidara's suggestion, with the console disconnected from the internet? It should then use the USB update and it *should* work. Let us know if this helps!
  6. PayneAS Win User

Update Issues

(oops, hit post by accident)

I did as suggested above. Still not working. The download bar gets to about 40% of the way done and then ticks backwards a little, then forwards, then backwards, then forwards, and finally fails. Gives me the error code Error 3F4B 0000 3080
    0505 8007 5070
    again. If what the help topic (I linked earlier) says is true, that I'm missing a previous update, how can I get it to download the update? It won't read the update off my USB stick. :/
Thema:

Update issue

1. Update issue - Similar Threads - Update issue

2. XBOX Series S Controller RB button doesn't work and other issues after firmware update via...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Series S Controller RB button doesn't work and other issues after firmware update via...: Any suggestions and advice will be greatly appreciated. Windows Version 21H2 build 19044.2006 I've been using the controller in question on Windows 10 via USB for a long time without any issues....
  3. Audio Delay issue present since 2020 is suddenly fixed by new xbox update?

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Delay issue present since 2020 is suddenly fixed by new xbox update?: Currently on Samsung s95b, the audio delay I had (no matter the settings combination) seems to be fully fixed as of today's public release update. Can anyone confirm with LG OLED C series TVs? Is...
  4. I'm having issues with my Xbox Series X: Halo console. It won't let me me update system...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues with my Xbox Series X: Halo console. It won't let me me update system...: I tried resetting my console and completely shut down. But it still keeps saying "There is trouble updating console" Also, get error code 0x80070570. I don't understand what is going on. Could...
  5. Anyone else having issues on their Series X after the most recent update?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues on their Series X after the most recent update?: I updated my Series X recently (I think Tuesday or Wednesday) and noticed some odd behavior since then. The first thing I noticed was the boot up screen sound either changed or is bugged. It’s...
  6. framerate issues across video apps since last skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    framerate issues across video apps since last skip ahead update: Noticing framerate stuttering in spectrum tv app and paramount plus and some ad videos on xbox since last skip ahead update im running 4k 120fps on an LG C1 this started with the last skip ahead...
  7. Inconsistent audio issues Series X since Sept 7 2022 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inconsistent audio issues Series X since Sept 7 2022 update: I am still having this problem since the last update. Series X and Samsung TV. Have tried everything. Super frustrated. Sometimes I can only hear menu/homescreen sounds and not in game, sometimes...
  8. Update issues code 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update issues code 80070570: Hey everyone, just need some help with a system update tonight. I've tried power cycling my box, modem, and router. Still, there was a problem with the update. Can't find the code anywhere either....
  9. Xbox one update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one update issue: I am on preview program and my Xbox one has been trying to update but gets to 3% and then it stops showing display message ‘There was a problem with your update’ Error code 0x80070570 0x00000000...
  10. Known Issue with Gaming Services Preview Updates for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Known Issue with Gaming Services Preview Updates for Xbox Insiders on PC: Hello Xbox Insiders on PC, On the latest preview of Gaming Services (6.69.8002.0) you may see an error asking you to insert a disc on launch when launching the Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta. A...