Update issues

Discus and support Update issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We are having issues updating the xbox one S. It gets to 10%, 39% and then just stops. The error code doesn't match any of the ones on the help page.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gillianSibbring, May 12, 2019.

1. Update issues

We are having issues updating the xbox one S. It gets to 10%, 39% and then just stops. The error code doesn't match any of the ones on the help page. Can anyone please advise?

:)

gillianSibbring, May 12, 2019
  2. AR8 Stefan Win User

Issues With Update

Have you tried turning it off and trying again?
  3. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

Yea, i went and baught a xbox 360 sandisk 8gb flashdrive. it came preconfigured and with the system update on it..but it still doesnt work...i guess ima have to send it in for like 6 months. lol. ty BohSeppuku.
  4. BohSeppuku Win User

update issues

Oh, also make sure you followed all the directions correctly when you downloaded the update to your flashdrive.

Note The USB flash drive must use the FAT32 file system.

1.Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.

2.Download the update file.

3.Click Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.

4.Unzip the file. If you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, double-click the .zip file to unzip it.

5.Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory of your flash drive.

6.Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer.

7.Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox 360 console.

8.Restart the console.

9.When the console restarts, the installation program starts automatically. Select Yes when you are prompted to update the new console software.
  5. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

yes, it has all updates before a week and a half ago. yea, it tells me to test connection and when i do it gets to connecting to xbox live then the update pops up again. No, im using some knock off brand. so im guessing i should go buy a sandisk? lol
  6. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

yes, but not the whole thing. when i formatted the whole flash drive, it wouldnt let me save the update to the flash drive.
Thema:

Update issues

1. Update issues - Similar Threads - Update issues

2. Xbox one update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one update issue: I’m getting an error while updating my xbox one console.I already tried factory settings rebooting and all to no avail anyone know how to fix this?it’s really frustrating and i’m an inch away from...
  3. Xbox Connection Issues after the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Connection Issues after the update: Hello fellow Gamers, After the April 2019 update I were running into connection errors. My console needed "additional authentification". If you having the same issue, I can give you some tipps:...
  4. problème de mis a jour de la console Xbox one[Translation-Xbox one console update issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème de mis a jour de la console Xbox one[Translation-Xbox one console update issue]: bonjour monsieur madame je rencontre un problème avec ma console de jeux Xbox one elle a du mal redémarre normal depuis une mis a jour de serveur sur ma console de jeux Xbox one quand je...
  5. Problema com a atualização[Update issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com a atualização[Update issue]: [img] Não estou conseguindo atualizar, ja tentei várias vezes, reiniciei e tentei, desliguei internet depois tentei de novo, mas ainda nao consegui, alguém pode me ajudar? [Translation - No I can...
  6. FEB 12 2019 UPDATE ISSUES!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    FEB 12 2019 UPDATE ISSUES!!!: Has anyone else had issues with their console following the recent OS update that came out on Feb 12th 2019. The console has been randomly freezing and crashing since and finally I believe has...
  7. Issue with game updates Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with game updates Xbox one s: I'm having issues with updating games I'm trying to do a 14gb update on black ops , I left it to run the update overnight but when I've returned the the Xbox it's only done 300mbs of the update....
  8. Update issue (apology for the blur)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update issue (apology for the blur): So, my Xbox keeps starting an update and for some reason when its restarts the power goes off and the Xbox never turns back on by any chance anyone knows a solution for this ?...
  9. System Update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update issue: Split from this thread. When I turn my Xbox One it gliches and makes the screen black. What should I do? c08472d2-5ea6-411d-889e-5b89314c1ff9
  10. XBOX ONE ISSUE ERROR CODE Ox87DD0016 0x00000000 0x00000200 WONT DO AN UPDATE - SO RATHER...

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX ONE ISSUE ERROR CODE Ox87DD0016 0x00000000 0x00000200 WONT DO AN UPDATE - SO RATHER...: XBOX ONE ISSUE ERROR CODE Ox87DD0016 0x00000000 0x00000200 WONT DO AN UPDATE - SO RATHER UPSET LITTLE GIRL - repeatedly get this error code system wont update got as far as plugging it in...