Update issues

Discus and support Update issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We are having issues updating the xbox one S. It gets to 10%, 39% and then just stops. The error code doesn't match any of the ones on the help page.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gillianSibbring, May 12, 2019.

1. Update issues

We are having issues updating the xbox one S. It gets to 10%, 39% and then just stops. The error code doesn't match any of the ones on the help page. Can anyone please advise?

:)

gillianSibbring, May 12, 2019
  2. AR8 Stefan Win User

Issues With Update

Have you tried turning it off and trying again?
  3. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

Yea, i went and baught a xbox 360 sandisk 8gb flashdrive. it came preconfigured and with the system update on it..but it still doesnt work...i guess ima have to send it in for like 6 months. lol. ty BohSeppuku.
  4. BohSeppuku Win User

update issues

Oh, also make sure you followed all the directions correctly when you downloaded the update to your flashdrive.

Note The USB flash drive must use the FAT32 file system.

1.Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.

2.Download the update file.

3.Click Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.

4.Unzip the file. If you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, double-click the .zip file to unzip it.

5.Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory of your flash drive.

6.Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer.

7.Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox 360 console.

8.Restart the console.

9.When the console restarts, the installation program starts automatically. Select Yes when you are prompted to update the new console software.
  5. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

yes, it has all updates before a week and a half ago. yea, it tells me to test connection and when i do it gets to connecting to xbox live then the update pops up again. No, im using some knock off brand. so im guessing i should go buy a sandisk? lol
  6. TwigDiggity Win User

update issues

yes, but not the whole thing. when i formatted the whole flash drive, it wouldnt let me save the update to the flash drive.
Thema:

Update issues

1. Update issues - Similar Threads - Update issues

2. PROVIDE A SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUES OF XBOX FAILING ON INITIAL UPDATE WITH NO INFORMATION...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROVIDE A SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUES OF XBOX FAILING ON INITIAL UPDATE WITH NO INFORMATION...: I just purchased 20 new xbox one's 3 of them are failing on the initial startup update and display this error code: 0x8B050037 0x00000000 0x00000201 I've searched for hours with no results on...
  3. minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption: I know this was brought up before about minecraft not loading when trying to play the game on your xbox 360. This could happen for several reasons or maybe the title update has become corrupted...
  4. Update issue with external hdd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update issue with external hdd: Since July 2019 update, my Xbox x will not recognize my wd external hdd. I have done all steps already as per your site with no luck. Help please. Used my friends seagate hdd and it was...
  5. Next update, (beta ring), same issue. Volume slider without function. is there a workaround...

in XboX Insiders
    Next update, (beta ring), same issue. Volume slider without function. is there a workaround...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX One X (Scorpio) Weird Fan Issue Since Last Update

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX One X (Scorpio) Weird Fan Issue Since Last Update: Ok so I obviously have a weird screw face question here ... Since the last alpha ring update I've got a weird issue with my XB1X, when I put it into standby mode at night to go to sleep,...
  7. Problemas con la actualización de Minecraft [Translate] Issues with Minecraft update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas con la actualización de Minecraft [Translate] Issues with Minecraft update: Buenos días!! Desde hace más de un mes tengo problema para que se descargue totalmente la actualización de Minecraft, siempre me aparece el mensaje de pausa en descarga y me notifica de error...
  8. Sound issue after update 1910.190611-1923

in XboX Insiders
    Sound issue after update 1910.190611-1923: I'm having some audio issues in Xbox classic games and also problems in party chat while playing these. Suddenly I'm not able to hear party-chat anymore. Console needs to be rebootet to fix the...
  9. Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update: since last update, after playing some hours when i receive a notification my xbox starts to freezes and after that i got really unsupportable sound bugs and it starts to freeze more and more until...
  10. When I try to launch Forza Horizon 4. It’s issue after issue with these updates.

in XboX Insiders
    When I try to launch Forza Horizon 4. It’s issue after issue with these updates.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]