!!!UPDATE NEEDED NOW!!!

Discus and support !!!UPDATE NEEDED NOW!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Saw the portal build for the "TWILIGHT FOREST" expansion. I would never leave the Twilight Forest! I would buy this as a stand alone game, wholly on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kismet Thrall, Apr 28, 2015.

1. !!!UPDATE NEEDED NOW!!!

Saw the portal build for the "TWILIGHT FOREST" expansion. I would never leave the Twilight Forest! I would buy this as a stand alone game, wholly on its own merit! Also needed is stained glass, underwater temples, hostile water MOBS, armor stands/props,
    more trophy MOB heads, and Insta BOMBS!

:)

Kismet Thrall, Apr 28, 2015
  2. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    During download, yesterday, XBOX Live connection dropped and has not returned

Hi there, so you're all connected now? Sounds like the update is what was needed.

Miss Ermine, Apr 28, 2015
  3. Evo Swift97
    Evo Swift97 Guest
    Lag

Oh it's ok now there was an update. I think it just needed an update. Thanks for your help anyway. Found out it was the av cables.

Evo Swift97, Apr 28, 2015
  4. ActionD82 Win User

cant conncet to private foums

I need update now ...right now ....now more Microsoft Xbox 360 update drama
  5. ShaunPerry Win User

This is Getting Ridiculous Now. Update for Dashboard NEEDED.

The community feed, marketplace etc are often missing when I turn on. Signing out then back in fixes it. Annoying though I agree.
  6. ElectroFlying Win User

I guess that if it werent glitched to high heaven then ya couldnt call it a modern Microsoft product or service eh?

Whether instant on or power saver mode, sign in either falls alltogether or takes 10 or more seconds. I often pass those moments by singing...

'Circle go round and around and around. Giving me a never ending frawn...'

If i sing those lines more than 3 times, I simply restart the console and if that don't work. I then fire up 'Ol Reliable. (Xbox 360) Which even after 5 yrs. Still runs like a Swiss Watch. (Knock on wood)
  7. cheesyhunter1 Win User

I have issues signing with new dash all i do now is turn both consoles on which ever signs in first I play neddless to say I ain't played on xbox in a while
  8. Auswulf Win User

That happened the other day I just assumed script kiddies crashed the servers. Just went and played a game then later on everything was back.
Thema:

!!!UPDATE NEEDED NOW!!!

1. !!!UPDATE NEEDED NOW!!! - Similar Threads - UPDATE NEEDED

2. : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...: : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment. Hi, at a point you mentioned mobile hotspot, you have problem with that too? if so then the...
  3. Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi: [IMG] Hi, apologies if none of this makes sense or if I'm posting in the wrong place, I had never even switched on an Xbox before about 3 hours ago & Google brought me here. My son bought a...
  4. 35gig updates need a way to download to phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    35gig updates need a way to download to phone: viasat is now blocking our updates and hotspots being limited its impossible to do these huge 35 gig updates we need a way to eirher download these with out phones unlimited plan and transfer them...
  5. Failed updates need to STOP unistalling games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed updates need to STOP unistalling games: Only in this month, due power failures during the download of a update I've already lost: Destiny 2 (100+ GB) Red Dead Redemption 2 (100+ GB) Battlefield 5 (60+ GB) Doom Eternal (40+ GB) Some...
  6. We Really, Really Need to be Able to Change Our Update Yimest

in XboX Insiders
    We Really, Really Need to be Able to Change Our Update Yimest: Edit: Update Times* Super, super apologize for the typo title, I understand how that's going to make this look ranty haha Edit 2: Wording Original post: I understand people will downvote/reply...
  7. Game clips I can’t hear my voice please bring an update for this Xbox we need this I want...

in XboX Insiders
    Game clips I can’t hear my voice please bring an update for this Xbox we need this I want...: Xbox if ur reading this I want to do YouTube videos but I can’t use my voice clip the gameplay please bring an update that when we clip a game we can hear our voice please do this Ps4 has this...
  8. Upload studio needs an update please update it

in XboX Insiders
    Upload studio needs an update please update it: Here is a requestI would like to ask if it would be possible to upgrade upload studios on xbox by making its default record from 10 minutes to 15 minutes because most content find its easy to do...
  9. need help with updates on original xbox one console.

in XboX Insiders
    need help with updates on original xbox one console.: need help with updates on original xbox one console. I havent connected the xbox to the internet in quite some time since 2017. I was in the insiders program before. so i figured I would ask for...
  10. So there’s a new update on modern warfare and I need help the Xbox won’t let me download my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So there’s a new update on modern warfare and I need help the Xbox won’t let me download my...: I need help on the modern warfare update it wont let me download the data pack 1 at all i tried and it sends me to the store but when in the store app it just says trouble loading in on and on and...