Update New HDD

Discus and support Update New HDD in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, this seems to be a common issue I'm having that people have dealt with before. I'm trying to upgrade my internal HDD to a SSHD on an Original... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CocoNoire, Aug 8, 2019.

1. /u/CocoNoire
    /u/CocoNoire Guest

Update New HDD

Hello, this seems to be a common issue I'm having that people have dealt with before. I'm trying to upgrade my internal HDD to a SSHD on an Original Xbox One, my source 1TB isn't working and my xbox was running fine before I started this process. My new SSHD was formatted and is currently letting me boot to the E106 screen, but it won't let me update using OSU1 and from my understanding it's because I'm part of the insider program. Idk if there's a way I could get the newest update featuring the newest stuff that I could try to updating using the offline updater, or if you could take my console off the Insider Program, if that would actually let me update using the latest OSU. Just trying to fix this myself without spending more money on a newer Xbox or sending it in when it's something I can do myself.

submitted by /u/CocoNoire
    [link] [comments]

/u/CocoNoire, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Xbox 360 re-boot

Hello Maj. Yes, you will need to update the new HDD with the latest updates.
  3. Sh0w3n Win User

Call Of Duty: Black Ops can't find the game update!? Help!

I fixed it. Deleted the last title update from my HDD and then it made me redownload the new update.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Not enough space

Also check in the settings, that your external hdd is set up as main drive for installing new content. If a game which is on the internal hdd need an update you could move the game to the external drive. Than your console should be able to download new
    updates. Hope that helps.
  5. B100DYR3AP3R Win User

gears of war judgement wont play but other games will

update: i had another HDD from a previous 360 that i have that got the red rings. swapped out the HDD and it plays fine, no problems. SO TO ANYONE HAVING THIS ISSUE, ITS TIME FOR A NEW HDD!!!
  6. DigitalDaigor Win User

Update and post-update problems

Ok, yesterday night i worked on to make the X works...

I have to:

- Change the HDD

- Remove wifi password

- Reset the HDD

- Reinstal all the thinks

- Reinsert the other HDD to transfer the save games with my USB stick

- Move all the data to the new HDD

Now, the 'old' HDD is from another Xbox, now i have to check if is this a problem, because the HDD and the xbox works perfectly before the new update...
Thema:

Update New HDD

1. Update New HDD - Similar Threads - Update HDD

2. [xbox one s] External HDD inaccessible since June system update!

in XBoX on Consoles
    [xbox one s] External HDD inaccessible since June system update!: I don't understand why the dev team has to go break things for no good reason. * Nothing wrong with the USB3.0 ports * Nothing wrong with the Ext. HDD * Nothing wrong with the power supplies *...
  3. Update issue with external hdd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update issue with external hdd: Since July 2019 update, my Xbox x will not recognize my wd external hdd. I have done all steps already as per your site with no luck. Help please. Used my friends seagate hdd and it was...
  4. Problem with USB HDD since October update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with USB HDD since October update: Hi. Since the october Update my external USB HDD from Seagate did not go in sleep mode when i turn off the xbox one x. i already do a power cycle and a soft reset. nothing helps ! I also...
  5. Xbox one latest update with external hdd problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one latest update with external hdd problem: As can see on this picture my xbox one is off and been off for over 3hours now but my external hdd is on and not flashing say it's getting used as it's just stayin light and the drive is spinning...
  6. Newest Update Horror!!!!!! Ext. Hdd no longer recognized!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newest Update Horror!!!!!! Ext. Hdd no longer recognized!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: So i wake up and boot up my trusty xb1 and to my suprise a FORCED FW uodate!!!! I had all my games installed on A 2tb TOSHIBA 3.0 drive. im not talking 1 or 2 games here im talking 20 and its...
  7. Can't launch or update games from ext HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't launch or update games from ext HDD: Hi there, I bought a Xbox game drive (Seagate 2tb) and a couple of games yesterday. Both games installed ok but neither game launches or updates after installing . One of the games did run but...
  8. New Xbox Update reformatted my external HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Update reformatted my external HDD: The new Xbox one update reformatted my external hard drive. The UI uodate finished a few days ago, but this morning when I turned on my Xbox, I was prompted with a message saying my external HDD...
  9. XBOX 360 mandatory update wiped out my HDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 mandatory update wiped out my HDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Today, March 26th 2017, I accepted a mandatory update for XBOX Live and it erased everything on my HDD, taking away all my profiles, games, apps, and years of gaming!!!!!! The update performed as...
  10. Xbox not seeing space on Ext HDD/Game Update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not seeing space on Ext HDD/Game Update issue: I have a 1TB Ext HDD, did a calculation to see I had only 300gigs of games installed, but it showed only 30gigs left. I have also had game update issues, Rainbow 6 and FH3 both do full reinstalls...