Update not found

Discus and support Update not found in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to play NBA 2K 10 and Call of Duty 2 but both of them said "Game needs an update, Update not found" Anyone know how to fix that?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WangFu52, Jun 6, 2014.

1. WangFu52
    WangFu52 Guest

Update not found

I tried to play NBA 2K 10 and Call of Duty 2 but both of them said "Game needs an update, Update not found"

Anyone know how to fix that?

:)

WangFu52, Jun 6, 2014
  2. DEVlN
    DEVlN Guest
    Update not found

Hi there. The game may no longer exist on Xbox LIVE. By that, I mean that the game's developers may no longer support the game itself. Another reasonable explanation is that the update file has been removed from the Xbox LIVE datacentre. You will need to
    email Xbox LIVE customer support, or the game's developer to alert them of your error.

DEVlN, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Update not found

to0Simple your question is better off posted in the support forums here >
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

If you post for support there you are surely much more likely to get an answer in a timely manner.

Listed mia 510, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

Update not found

Hey there FauxContainer53!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  5. FauxContainer53 Win User

Update not found

how can i fix the same problem in gta v
  6. DEVlN Win User

Update not found

Hi there. The game may no longer exist on Xbox LIVE. By that, I mean that the game's developers may no longer support the game itself. Another reasonable explanation is that the update file has been removed from the Xbox LIVE datacentre. You will need to
    email Xbox LIVE customer support, or the game's developer to alert them of your error.
  7. Listed mia 510 Win User

Update not found

to0Simple your question is better off posted in the support forums here >
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

If you post for support there you are surely much more likely to get an answer in a timely manner.
  8. wolfx10 Win User

Update not found

Hi there,

I believe that for Skyrim game updates are stored in the games saved locations rather than the cache. Could you please try and delete the update there and then see if it will allow you to redownload the update and hopefully fix your issue?
Thema:

Update not found

1. Update not found - Similar Threads - Update found

2. Found a way around the update!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a way around the update!: Press go offline when the error screen show up, sign in, go to network setting, go online, and your back online! 79bc04ad-019b-427d-9881-594897254d95
  3. Update Not Found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update Not Found: i have the message "update not found - This game requires a update, but the update couldn't be found." I already tried clearing some space and i also cleared the data. Dont know what else to...
  4. My Minecraft story mode says there's an update but it can't be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft story mode says there's an update but it can't be found: I put in my disc for Minecraft story mode and I click play. A message pops up saying " this game requires an update, but the update couldn't be found". 4a1b5a0f-bda3-46f4-8a08-ccc41fa63aff
  5. "This game requires an update, but the update could not be found.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This game requires an update, but the update could not be found.: My xbox 360 works flawlessly on everything but GTA5. It will load and start the game and even play if for a short while. Then, it flashes "This game requires an update, but an update could not...
  6. Forza 3 (checking for updates no updates found?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 3 (checking for updates no updates found?): so i just got a digutal copy of forza horizon 3. The game downloaded and installed extremely quickly and appears to only be 50mb. I know this is not right but as i try to open the game it just...
  7. update not found for minecraft xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    update not found for minecraft xbox360: im trying to play minecraft but i get an error message saying update not found a0dcdd24-4060-4249-b60a-c3f30313b3f5
  8. COD: AW No Games Found issue post update....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: AW No Games Found issue post update....: Hello all, So after the most recent update I am getting a "no games found" result in match making. And when I do find a lobby there is only like one or two other players so the game will not...
  9. error code not found for update

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code not found for update: update has problems, entered error cod but not reconised, can you help? defb2b09-f99a-4529-80b4-ba08515abc26
  10. "This game requires an update, but the update couldn't be found"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This game requires an update, but the update couldn't be found": Tried to load up Metal Gear Rising on my 360 for the first time in a few months and I keep getting this message: http://i.imgur.com/b3IS93a.png I have 3 storage devices: a default 4GB flash...