UPDATE NOT WORKING AFTER FACTORY RESET

Discus and support UPDATE NOT WORKING AFTER FACTORY RESET in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Factory reset console and update will not work. STUCK WITH A BRICK! 55ada315-a431-4af7-a9eb-226ae47845df Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZachSmith574, Sep 2, 2019.

1. ZachSmith574
    ZachSmith574 Guest

Factory reset console and update will not work. STUCK WITH A BRICK!

:)

ZachSmith574, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Pyrosplayhouse Win User

Factory Reset

The spinning wheel was it right after the update or where there prompts after the update that you were following?
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

factory reset

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Factory reset

Hey there JamesWitkowski,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums with this question, were you getting error codes or messages that led to the factory reset? Is it stuck on the preparing console screen or has it already gone through that and is now attempting to update the
    console?

If you are stuck on the preparing console screen then you can always attempt to

Power Cycle
    your console, to do this just hold the power button on the console for about 10seconds (or until the console turns off) once the console has turned off wait about 15 seconds and then power it back on, this should restart the process.

If the issue persists then I would advise going through the Offline System Update, go ahead and follow the steps on the following support article for help.

Give it a try and let us know if it has helped.
  5. JamesWitkowski Win User

Factory reset

I did the power cycle and it started preparing console, but stopped at 50% again. I dont have access right now to do the offline update right now.
  6. BrittO. Win User

Factory reset????

Hey there ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to perform a factory reset. We have an article with steps on how to do so here on How
    to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One

When you get the chance, give that a look through and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
    This is no factory Reset!!!!

This don't delete updates what I need....

This is the standard answer and no solution.....

If the os have a problem then all updates all so and no way to repair it. Factory reset is a hard reset and not this soft reset....

Sorry try it again to tell me the correct way
Thema:

1. UPDATE NOT WORKING AFTER FACTORY RESET - Similar Threads - UPDATE WORKING FACTORY

2. Auto updates still not working been about 4/5 months now.

in XboX Insiders
    Auto updates still not working been about 4/5 months now.: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox not working following Insider update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not working following Insider update: Hey everyone! Was wondering if I could get some help. Joined Xbox Insider and enrolled in the update programe for the Xbox OS. As it was updating the console, the update crashed midway and now the...
  4. After update from insider program my console stop working.

in XboX Insiders
    After update from insider program my console stop working.: Really what we do??? When i do the insider upate my xbox one x console never go online again. It bring me always the same issue. And when i try from win10 to download and run the insider app...
  5. Xbox 360 controller not working on PC since windows update 1909

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller not working on PC since windows update 1909: Hi, I've been using the wireless 360 controller on my PC with Windows 10 Pro for years without a problem, a few weeks ago a relative told me the windows update 2004 killed the drivers of the same...
  6. Turmeric Total Boost Supplement Updates 2020 – Does It Work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turmeric Total Boost Supplement Updates 2020 – Does It Work?: There has been a motivation behind why individuals have been utilizing turmeric really taking shape of magnificence creams. It is one of the best solutions for increasing lovely skin. Aside from...
  7. Update Games in Standby hasn't worked for months.

in XboX Insiders
    Update Games in Standby hasn't worked for months.: I've seen this reported so many times, I've even reported it through the console numerous times, but games are no longer auto updating when the console is in standby or instant on, whatever you...
  8. EA Access Titles Not Working after recent update

in XboX Insiders
    EA Access Titles Not Working after recent update: I just updated my console to 1.2007.6001.70 the other day and have been having issues loading up any of my EA Access titles. Error code 0x8027025a seems to always be returned. I’ve tried the...
  9. console stuck updating a factory restore will not work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    console stuck updating a factory restore will not work.: my xbox one is stuck on the updating screen i have had this problem happen before but was apply to resolve it by doing a factory restore but this thime it won't go into the factory restore...
  10. Bricked Xbox from update yesterday, offline repair tools don't work can't factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bricked Xbox from update yesterday, offline repair tools don't work can't factory reset: How can I do a factory reset if the Xbox fails when I select and run it? Goes through whole process then doesn't work. Same with OSUDT 2 and 3. Tried offline updates they fail. Chat support for...