Update notifications - Xbox app

Discus and support Update notifications - Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I've been really frustrated how i would like to recieve notfications from the xbox app on my phone about my updates being interupted or complete. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Tommy B XD, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Tommy B XD
    Tommy B XD Guest

Hi, I've been really frustrated how i would like to recieve notfications from the xbox app on my phone about my updates being interupted or complete. I hate leaving my xbox on and not knowing if an update or installation has been finished or interupted.
    I would like to know is their like a notification i can get on my phone from the xbox app about if my update has been complete or interupted / installation

Thanks Update notifications - Xbox app :)

:)

Tommy B XD, Aug 3, 2019
  2. CheekyGoblin309 Win User

No update notifications?

The April update for XBox One has some changes for the notification of game and app updates.
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

I noticed the same issue after a recent update to the app. There is simply no longer an option to receive party invite notifications in the notification settings of the app.
  4. GucciMang212 Win User

party invitation

Xbox got rid of party notifications in the companion app... it was with the most recent update.. ruined the app for the time being.. check out other posts about it.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You tried Reinstall the Xbox APP to see if the problem persist?
  6. MorseyBaby Win User

Very useful link to have. Thanks for that.
Thema:

1. Update notifications - Xbox app - Similar Threads - Update notifications app

2. What do you guys think of the way the notifications fade out in the new update?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you guys think of the way the notifications fade out in the new update?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Baymax420x [link] [comments]
  3. I'm always getting an "installation stopped" notification when trying to download or update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm always getting an "installation stopped" notification when trying to download or update...: I've been having this problem for a while now. Whenever I try to install any game from the Microsoft store the download starts but as soon as it reaches 0% it chooses to instantly cancel and say...
  4. October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...: They've been busy bees. Liking the sound of better mixer integration for sure 5e642201-c518-4faa-ba3f-3c598a412ae2
  5. Changes to notifications after today's update 9/3/19

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to notifications after today's update 9/3/19: I see my notifications have changed slightly. Now when I click on an alert for someone liking a post I make to a club, it shows Show Likes and Dismiss. Small change, I think I like it :-)...
  6. Join/Leave Party Notifications Not Showing After Update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Join/Leave Party Notifications Not Showing After Update?: I've talked to a few others & they're not getting those notifications anymore either when someone joins or leaves a party. It's honestly really annoying because that's always been a feature, it's...
  7. Not getting messages notifications on Xbox after dash update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting messages notifications on Xbox after dash update: After new dash update message notifications are not coming to Xbox. The messages are there, however, no alert pops up and the tab reads no new messages. The only way I know something is there is...
  8. new update - no party notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    new update - no party notifications: I just received the new xbox one update yesterday. I was hosting a party last night while playing Destiny 2. I invited a few friends and a few joined seeing that it was open. I didn't get a...
  9. 2017 Spring Update Messages arrive delayed and without notification.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2017 Spring Update Messages arrive delayed and without notification.: After applying the 2017 Spring Update on the Xbox One, messages tend to arrive delayed (sometimes hours) and there's no notification for them. If I go to the Xbox Guide over the Xbox button, the...
  10. Unread message notification after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unread message notification after update: Has anyone had an issue after the last update with the app and console saying you have unread messages but there are none and the number doesnt change even if you go through and open every single...