Update Patch

Discus and support Update Patch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Works great thanks for all of your hard work. c312e578-b918-4aa8-8c4c-305a000e3750 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jsorensen68, Feb 6, 2014.

1. jsorensen68
    jsorensen68 Guest

Update Patch

Works great thanks for all of your hard work.

:)

jsorensen68, Feb 6, 2014
  2. Lost my weapon glitch??

The new update. You know theres always an update for the update or a patch for the patch. Maybe thats it?

UneasyJmitchell, Feb 6, 2014
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Worth collecting physical games?

Your game gets patched, so if you have the game on an external it will have all the patches and updates. If you uninstall a game then use the disc to re install the game the exe will be fresh and have none of the patch data.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Feb 6, 2014
  4. Update Patch

You're very welcome! Update Patch :) I'll pass this on to the rest of the team as well. Update Patch :)

MS Win8 Games, Feb 7, 2014
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Lost my weapon glitch??

The new update. You know theres always an update for the update or a patch for the patch. Maybe thats it?
  6. bigJ7678 Win User

When will Rockstar update GTA 5 with the patch?

[quote user="madlulz"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="madlulz"]

It'll probably be the day before GTA Online

[/quote]Or the same day. the Online update may have a patch with it.

[/quote]

I'm assuming the patch for Online will not be the day Online is accessible... That will lead to too many complications.

[/quote]Since Microsoft charges big bucks for every update & patch, I doubt there will be a patch then an update the next day. Like I said it will probably be wrapped up into one update/patch at the same time, and that's assuming there will even be a patch.

How would a patch the same day accessible complicate things? If the developers know they need to patch a game before it launches then they will make the patch available day one. For example: Battlefield 3 had a patch the day it was released.
  7. MS Win8 Games Win User

Update Patch

You're very welcome! :) I'll pass this on to the rest of the team as well. :)
  8. chemicalsora Win User
  9. GatorStew Win User

Patches/updates

For Xbox One and PS4. Not sure about 360.
Thema:

Update Patch

1. Update Patch - Similar Threads - Update Patch

2. Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!

in XboX Insiders
    Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Carlos-VP [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ark Survival Evolved not updating to latest patch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ark Survival Evolved not updating to latest patch: Hello, on Friday the 19th Ark Survival Evolved had a patch with added the latest map Valguero to it. This update appears on Xbox and the server I play on updated to it. But I am not seeing the...
  4. Halo 5 patch updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 patch updates: Hi haven't been using my Xbox for sometime and today tried playing halo 5 but it needs an update of 32GB. It is possible to download the updates from a other PC with a faster Internet connection...
  5. Xbox360 Slim won't update with patch for Original Xbox games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox360 Slim won't update with patch for Original Xbox games: Just bought a Hard drive for my 360 Slim off amazon which said it was an official one. Ive since plugged it in and loaded up Halo 2 only to have it tell me i need to download an update. So i agree...
  6. Title update today? Patch Notes? 12/6/2017

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Title update today? Patch Notes? 12/6/2017: We got a title update to this busted to heck Ultimate Animal Collection version with no fanfare. No patch Notes. No blog post. Nothing on Twitter or Facebook or reddit. This game support and...
  7. Still having issues even after 1.06 Update patch? I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having issues even after 1.06 Update patch? I am...: Hello y'all, I just updated ME:A this morning and loaded it up. I still can NOT craft the Nomad Shield Generator and I'm still hearing SAM tell me I have new emails when in fact I do NOT. These...
  8. Logitech G933 Patch/Update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G933 Patch/Update?: I was wondering if there will ever be an update or patch to allow for the use of the USB Bluetooth adapter that is available with this headset. It has been out for some time and still no change...
  9. New update/patch idea. (Regarding the power sensor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update/patch idea. (Regarding the power sensor): Hey Xbox Community & or staff, I have an idea for a new update or just a good thing that I want to be added... Regarding the original Xbox One I think you should add that when you hit/bump the...
  10. Is it possible to delete backwards compatible game patches/updates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to delete backwards compatible game patches/updates?: I'm trying to use an old glitch on Mass Effect 2 which requires a default to the game's original state on the disc, without the patch. I already tried uninstalling it then reinstalling it offline,...